UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST NOW OUT, ON UNILORIN WEBSITE

Its No news that the University of Ilorin has released their 2012/2013 UNILORIN admission list of successfully admitted aspirants into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The admission list has been published for some time on the JAMB Website but is now accessible on the University of Ilorin Website

All candidates who had earlier checked their names on the JAMB website are required to visit the official admission list on the University website, to confirm the status shown on the JAMB website.

HOW TO CHECK THE UNILORIN 2012 ADMISSION LIST
1. Click here to access the 2012 UNILORIN admission list checking portal
2. Login Using the details You created during your post-utme registration.
3. Your Admission status should be made available to you along with your other details.

Congratulations to all those who made list. Click here for advice on what to do after you Got your admission

To all, who did not make the first list, More list would be released soon, and as always, we would keep you informed.

All the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Abdulraheem bello says

I don’t knw y dis unilorin is doin lyke dis,pls is did list jambite or remedial studnt or both pls wen is remedial list wil be out,hypertension u dey gve remz stdnt,thanx,b4 wil register 4 remz dey said remx list is d first dat wil be out,so wat d meani of dis.

2. Avatar My name ishola olajide john says

Pls iwant 2 kw my fate i score 42in my pj my jamb is 216 fissing 4 sociology is dere asurrance 4gaining admission

3. Avatar Sulaimon Mariam Olaide says

Unilorin as a sch is not an organised sch at al, i blamed myself 4 choosing dem as my 1st n 2nd choice uni. Ranging 4rm post-utme registration, i gone thru a lot of stress, but noting 2 show 4 it, n also travelling down 2 ilorin 2 write d exam. Till 2day i stil haven’t know my post-utme result. Useless better by far. I pray dat my name should b among d lists 4 IBADAN POLY. VNT, i appreciate u guys effort, God bless u.

• u shudnt talk lyk dat bkos u were not admitted.not al dat aplid wil get admisn so u shuld accept ur fate nd move on(retry).

4. Avatar emmanuel uche says

pls i score 48 in my pj..and score 224 in jamb..apply 4 bus adm..am i addmited..and wen wil d 2nd batch be out.

5. VNTI.,B4 nw u shld av known me. I aplied 4 geography education. Jamb 217 nd post utme 52%. Unilorin is my first choice. U no i told u dat on jamb website we ar just 15 for first choice, nd 12 2nd choice. Bt i av nt bn given admisn. Pls wat do i do???

6. Avatar tope desmond says

i made it…jst gained admission in2 unilorin 2 study econs…am so so hapi aldo i scored veri high in both of ma xams…270 in utme & 84 in putme&

• @Tope, congratulations. Visit http://www.vntinigeria.org.ng for offers available to you

• Avatar Austine Godswill says

Tope,guday. Nice meeting u. Plz i nid ur help. I jux gat 2 no u’re a studnt in unilorin. Plz am an ND graduate of akanu ibiam fedpoly wit an upper credit pazz in computer science. I want 2 switch 2 ur school via direct entry. Plz i want u 2 help me wit evry detail info dat wil help me out. My number is 08060645597. Plz do cal me so i can get ur number n also hear 4rm u. Tanx. I’ll b very grateful if u help me out. Cheers,

7. Vnti! I have 217 in utme and i apply for english while cut-off english is 220 can i be given english education? That 1 is 200 cut_off, i also have 52 in p.Ume. Can i b considered in dis on-going admision. When 2nd list wud out? May God bless Vnti organization…..

8. pls i choosed unilorin as first chioce and applied 4 business administration, got 247 in jamb ume, and 58 post umte wat are my chances. Plsssssssss i need a reply because d site stil says no admission given yet. And its making me have high BP .

9. Vnti! Pls respond 2 my coment

10. Vnti! Don’t i deserve responce? May God bles all vnti members

11. Where to find d rest dat apply 4 one’s course?

12. Avatar reagan onwuka says

hy,i scored 217 nd 58% in jamb nd p/jamb respectively.all i want 2 knw is if ilorin partake in racism,cus an 4rm d east buh strongly blivd in them as my 1st choice…..couldn’t find my name n merit list.:-)strongly hoping 4 suplementary list.

Pls take my hands ilorin.

13. Plzzz..y vry soon….jst give us a date,when is the second batch gonna b releasd,is it nxt month or endin of dz month,,,,VNTI ! Plz reply

• @Bolanle, we cannot be certain about that, but expect it toward the end of august.
      Its advisable to keep checking JAMB website for updates

14. Vnti! Pls! Reply 2 our comments, bcos u promise 2 do so……

15. pls when will batch 4 list be out i got 224 in my jamb and 40 in my p.jamb will i be granted admission am tired of worry pls help me oooooo

16. Pls i need a reply VNTI!i scord 247 in my utme nd 70 in post utme nd i wanna study medicine waz my fate in d 2nd list cos its not in d first.

17. Avatar Azeez sikiru says

Pls i got 233 in jamb and 50% percent in post ume wat is my chance of gain admission fot bus admin.

18. God hear our humble cry dis yr, we don’t knw any body at ilorin dat can help us,bt we have u Mighty God,pls VNTI i want to knw my standin, i scored 44 and 252 rep. In pjamb and jamb want to study econs education, is it possible and it seems there is knw general cut off mark pls reply,may God bless u guy,keep the ball rolling

19. Avatar Opatola afeez says

Pls oo.i scored 214 in jamb and 62 in pjamb applying 4 chemistry,do i still have hope coz my name is not yet out.

20. I scored 211 in jamb nd 54 in post/ume, to study islamic law. Hope i can be admitted

21. 1ce Again, here is my question, i av 217 in jamb n i apply 4 english while cut-off englìsh is 220 but englis edu is 200, can i b given english Edu. I av 52% in p.Ume.

22. Avatar hardmanvicky says

i av two question vnti
    1st: is medicine on the first list of unilorin

23. Avatar hardmanvicky says

2nd: wat r my chances on d second list. I had 246 in utme and 73 in post utme an im offerin medicine and surgery

24. Avatar hardmanvicky says

unilorin give no damn about merit list dis year

25. Avatar sophisticated apata says

all tanx to unilorin for granting my big bro admission all tanx to them oooooooooo i’m overwhelmed with joy nd waiting for mine next yr may it be posible (amen).

26. Pls i scored 228 in jamb and 50 in pj and i wnt 2 study nursing science pls can unilorin do dat

27. Avatar hardmanvicky says

tankx to vnti. I tout u would help me out of the q as u promised bt i was dissapointed. Tankx a lot

28. Avatar Korede idris says

I scored 262 in jamb n 68 in pj… Unilorin..course microbiology… What’s my chances of gainin admissn….though awaitin d 2nd list…pls reply

29. Avatar shodunke nurudeen says

pls i nid help frm sm1..i heard list has been out for like a week nw n i was tld it was posted on jamb site bt went to check there n cudnt find anything there telling me no admission yet………..wen r dey posting it on school site cus am fed up..i scored 203 in jamb n 56% in post ume in physics..wat r my chances in admission list cus i was told the cut off mark in physics is 55….pls help me ooooooooooo

30. Avatar OLADOSU OLANIYI says

Unilorin is drivng me crazy! I had 254 in my jamb nd 64% in my post Jamb! I chose unilorin as my first nd 2nd choice with computer science nd ICS as my course! My o’level is good! So i dnt knw wat they want again! Plz watz my faith Vnti? This wuld b my 3rd year seeking admission into unilorin! GOD CAN HELP U TO HELP ME!DIS IS MY REGISTRATION NUMBER 25836467AB

31. I chose unilorin as 1st&2nd choice, i put in 4 MCB&Zoology I HAD 250&56% IN JAMB&PJ RESPECTIVELY, plz wots my chance, any Mcb student should hook me up my no 08065282871 or kayode702 on 2go.. Waitn 4 ur reply…

32. Avatar Kerri Soder says

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

33. Avatar Adebayo yinka says

Pls i got 40 nd 246 in my putme nd utme nd i applied 4 econs i ve been tryin d 1st admsn list boh saying no admsn giving pls wot my chance in unilorin

34. I choose geology I scored 240 in my jamb nd 58 in my post ume wt my chance of getting admission

35. Avatar Oluwasegun says

Congratulation! Pray 4 me o,i’m going 4 econs as well. I’ll soon join u.

36. Avatar Akinrinmade peter says

When are dey going 2 release 2nd batch,i had 206 nd 50% in jamb nd putme respectively.pls what are my chances,i apply 4 mec eng

37. Unilorin did not try at all. My jamb waz 220 & post jamb 60% still dey said no admision yet.

38. Avatar OBAFUNMISO OBATUNMISE says

pls i finishd my N.D wit 3.78 4rum The Polytechnic Ibadan, i did unilorin putme, i scord 64, pls is d list wit d.e student.What is ma fate, cuz i’m seeing no admission yet

39. Please when will unilorin 2nd batch list b out n pls wu else was offered admisn 2 study econs, wat was ur jamb n post jamb score?

40. Pls wu else was offered admisn 2 study econs, wat was ur jamb n post jamb score?

41. P/s wats d cut off 4 socIology nd political science,p/s l nid a reply asap

42. Pls,i got 203 in my jamb,ad 42 in my pstjmb…ad am applyn 4 sociology..pls tel me wats my hpe

43. I’m 4rm imo state, choose unilorin as my 1st & 2nd choise, scored 222 in jamb, 62 in post jamb. Choose sociology and also education&economics. Vinti, just want 2 know wil my name b among d 2nd batch? Am i likely 2 gain admission in d school.

44. Avatar Adeoti Adeyemi Michael says

I scored 221&68 in jamb nd p.jamb rspectvly,mass com but no admissn yet,i blive my name wil be there in d secnd batch.lets all keep op alive,u can reach me here(adeyemi4119 @2go or cal 08108712267).we can help eachother.god wil make dis year a memorable 1 4 we that havn’t seen our names.

45. I scored 254 in my utme nd 78 in my post utme for account no admission yet vtn what next. Nd do i check d 1st batch list

46. Avatar kazeem ahmed says

great!!VTNI,am a DE candidate wit upper ciredit,scored 56 in my post utme result.now av not seen my name.when will d 2nd batch out pls.i pray my name will b among d new commin list

47. Avatar hardmanvicky says

i scored 245 in jamb and 72 in post utme. Wat is my stand

48. Avatar hardmanvicky says

i scored 245 in jamb and 71 in post utme. Wat is my stand

49. Avatar hardmanvicky says

i scored 245 in jamb and 71 in post utme. Wat is my stand for med/surg.

50. Avatar Aanu Oluwa Zaynab says

Pls I got 239 in jamb, 58 in post jamb and my O’level results as English C4; Maths C4, Physics B3; Chemistry C5, And Biology D7. And I applied for pharmacy. WILLthey give me admission in Ilorin? Though my Agric is B2

51. Avatar bilewu kolawole says

pls i scored 216 in jamb and 66 in postutme and my name is not there in the list whats going pls.

52. Pls,i scored 250 in jamb nd 74 in pume.ma olevel s of gud grade,goin in 4 microbiology,nd wasnt offerd admission.wats ma faith?

53. Goodday i jst want 2 knw wen d 2nd batch will be out,ilorin 1st and 2nd choice,scored 246 jamb and 60% pjamb,i hope i should get admitted thank you.My regards 2 d former VC and Admission Board.

54. Avatar Tobi fashola says

Thank God ooo unilorin finally granted me admission to study microbiology,am so happy praise God!

55. If you have scored below 50 in your post jamb, you must be praying vervently to make things happen. Do nt give up, good luck!

56. hi,jmb 229 pj 66 course pharmacy.but i made a mistake of puting medicine in de faculty instead of pharmaceuticals will it affect me plz help me

57. Avatar quadri olajide says

pls vnti,wat is d cut-off 4 geology.i choose chem eng nd geology as 1st nd 2nd chce resp.i also want 2 knw if d 2nd batch list is 4 only studns who made unilorin der 2nd choice.pls,reply 2 dis post.

58. Hi, I knew nobody but God who governs all institutions Unilorin inclusive. I scored 238 in Jamb and 68 in post ume. what I want from u is to tell me when the 2nd batch is likely to be released.
    BR

59. Avatar Odunwole thomas says

Ples, i need instant reply,i score 204 in my jamb nd score 58 in my post jamb.i formally choose econs but since i did nt meet up wit d cut-off 4 ecos,i change my course 2 sociology.d first batch is out am not admited,wat is my hope in d second batch.

60. Avatar gbenga balogun says

am jst fed up… hi dnt even no wat to do again o pls someone sud pls help me oooooooo.

61. Avatar jerry oriasotie says

To you all dat applied 4 unilorin all ℓ would say is have patiences..if u r a science student Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ur jamb score is not about 220 den forget it..Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ if u are an art student ur jamb score should b 200 minimum..Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ u knw some courses carrys different scores..and if U̶̲̥̅̊ had dat dy released merit list its people wo scoreed 70percent Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ about in pume Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ their jamb is 4rm 250 Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ above…all ℓ advise u all 2 do is b patients 4 Gods time Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ if u didn’t get wat my requirements are. Den 4get ilorin am readin law 2h level u cn contact ♍Ƹ on 08094097175 ..Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ 2 b precises VNTI is sayin d truth.second list would b out ending of august..buh we are resuming d 2nd or 3rd week of september..jux pray Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ dnt b scared..u cn get ♍Ƹ on any info wif my numba..VNTI ℓ hail u all

62. Avatar alawode oyeyemi says

i av bin admittd into unilorin to study my so much desird course STATISTICS thanks 2 Jesus. Am so so happy! Afta 6yrs of seeking admissn, i pray may god do oda aspirant believing in god 4 admissn b grantd IJN

63. Pls..i applied 4 nursing and had 222 in my jamb and 72 in my post jamb.d problem here is,i chose ilorin as my 2nd choice,so i dnt knw if i have any chances…pls reply,tks

64. I score 62 in my pj in accountin departmnt my 2go nattya20,i want 2 knw my fate .God help me

65. Oh Allah help me dis tym o.

66. I knw u ll do it lord

67. Pls vnti,unilorin was nt i any of ma chioce of skul.pls i rily want 2 b a student of unilorin.hw do i purchase d diploma form.

68. Pls wen can i purchase diploma form for 2012

69. I had 220 jamb n 66 in pj, i apply 4 biochem what is my faith. God bless u.

70. Pls,when is d admission list 4 remedial student coming out, cos i’m really nervous.

71. Dis s nt fair,s it becos am an ibo gal? I had 250 nd 74 but nt offerd admisn!

72. Dis s nt fair,s it becos am an ibo gal? I had 250 nd 74 but nt offerd admisn!am 2 check back leta.d guy dat was gvn admisn hook me up wif 08188050959

73. Dis s nt fair,s it becos am an ibo gal? I had 250 nd 74 but nt offerd admisn!am 2 check back leta.d guy dat was gvn admisn 2 study mcbio hook me up wif 08188050959

74. I score 213 in my jamb nd 78 in my p/jamb, but no admission given yet.pls is dere a chance of me gainin admission

75. Avatar lamina temitope dorcas says

pls,i got 22% in my postutme and my score 4 jamb is 232, will i be offer 4 admission pls.

• Avatar yooouuuuuuuuuuuu says

NOOOOOO, dont be silly, forget about the admission… U are not even ashamed to write it. U passed JAMB very well, then u failed post-jamb very very bad. haven’t u got any pride. anytime u go out make sure u cover your face. You understand…

76. Avatar mich.c.kelly says

pls hv dey ben givn admisn to medical students @al? Ans.pls

77. Avatar Kaz anthony says

I could only see list for education and has any law student been admitted yet pls reply.may GOD Help us.AMEN

78. Avatar onuzzy dave says

feeling gud today

79. pls i score 234 in my jamb and 58 in my pume pls will i be admitted.

80. Avatar Raji mariam olawunmi says

Am so happy dat i got admission into unilorin dis yr and i was offered my choice of course(accounting) Thank God

• @Mariam, Congratulations on your success. May God who did Yours Fulfill the wish of the other awaiting aspirants and see you through your stay in the University Of Ilorin

81. Morning,
    pls is there any other way or alternate by which one can access the 2012/2013 admission list? Because I have not been able to access the list for the past few days that i have been trying all my best and am not residing in Ilorin.
    Pls help me out.
    Thanks

82. I put unilorn as my 2 choice 203 in j n 66% in p j.wotz my chance

83. I put unilorn as my 2 choice 203 in j n 66% in p j.plz wotz my chance

84. Avatar Saadah Salau says

Pls,i want 2 knw if d 2nd batch list is out?

85. Avatar ebenezer abidemi says

vnti,pls wat abt d list of political science.has it been posted.Reply pls.

86. Avatar luqman ajibola says

i’m ajibola, choosed unilorin as ma 1st choice, scord 258 in jamb, scord 64% in ma postume en want 2 study sociology…any1 shld kindly add me on 2go@leuqueman

87. Avatar Raji mariam olawunmi says

Plz is d acceptance fee still on cuz i heard dat it has close.

88. Avatar Raji mariam olawunmi says

Plz vnti answer my quetion, God will bless u

89. do unilorin have a remedial or pre degree science programme.if yes how is it accessed?

90. Avatar hardmanvicky says

pls, goin for med/sug. Jamb 244 nd putme 72. Wat is ma fate? Vnti. Pls reply asap

91. Pls sir,i scored 234 & 64% in my jamb & pj. I am also a remedial studnt.bt no admision was given yet,pls i nid a reply,coz i made a mistake wen filing my jamb form,i choose geology as my first choice & biochem as my 2nd choice bt did nt write math or geography in my jamb.

92. Avatar OLURUNTOYIN, FAWAS AYINDE says

PLS I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP UNIILORIN, IN MY JAMB I SCORE 235 BET IN POS-JAMB I SCORE 28% THAS Y I SAID I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ALL THE WORK I WAS GIVEN DURING D POST-UTME BASE ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND I DID MY WORK PROPLY PLEASE IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD HELP ME OUT,I CAME OF LAGOS TO WRITE THE EXAM IN ILORIN PLS JUST LOOK AT THE STRIGHT ONLY AND AM ALSO A CITIZEN OF ILORIN. MY NAME IS WAS MISTAKELY WRITTEN AS OLURUNTOYI INSTED OF OLORUNTOYIN AND HAVE SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CONFIRMATIOIN OF MY NAME. I ALSO AT ANSARUL-ISLAM IN LAGOS, PLS IN THE NAME OF GOD I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

93. Avatar Ajala karamat says

Hallow VTNI i had 68% in post jamb and 214 in jamb 4 sociology wud i be offered admission and furthermore wen is second list coming out?

94. I got an admission into Unilorin to study Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering. I have been checking the Jamb portal and it is still writing no admission yet…right now I am so confused..and I have paid acceptance fee but I have not printed payment slip….and the unilorin admission portal has not been going….I am sooo confused right now…Please does it mean my admission is a waste without recognition from Jamb??

95. Avatar Lawal mubarak ololade says

Abeg o na beg ar dey beg o. Gve me admission ooo.

96. may God help us all.add me up on 2go.name’s princeerigo

97. Avatar Jesulowo samson says

Pls ,wen wil d second batch b out,i scored 235 in my jamb nd 66 in my p ume,pls i need admission;uni ilorii my first nd second choice

98. I want to know if unilorin list is out

99. nawa o unilorin dey do me wayo, i pray they have mercy on me and give me admission in thier next batch list to be release later{amen}. i no my God will do it for me o

100. Avatar sulaimon sodiq seyi says

ave bin tryin 2 check ilorin’s admission list and all am seeing is sorry u ave nt bin offered admission yet so try next tym,i had 208 in jamb nd 52% in d post jamb,i rili wnt 2 knw if der is any order way 2 acess d list cos i rili wnt 2 b admitted.

101. I scored 246 in jb and 62 in pjb. It is still writing no admission given yet. I want 2 study agriculture pls wat is my fate

102. Avatar articles of today says

certainly like your website however you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I’ll certainly come back again.

103. Am using dis medium to tell ma fellow mate dat so far we have used all our effort to pass our jamb and post jamb by the special grace of GOD we shall be granted admission amen.vnti pls i scored 208 nd 58 in my exam respectively nd i put in for microbiology also i choose unilorin 1st nd 2nd choice also am a strong indigene wat my stand cos i strongly believe this yeah is my year pls do reply

104. Avatar Awosika Oyindamola Oladunni says

i had 258 in jamb and 62 in post jamb, i applied for information and communication technology. i put unilorin as my first and second choice,what are the chances of me being on the second list? pls reply.

105. I scored 231 in my jamb and 64 in my post ume…. I put in for performing arts…. Can get the admission?

106. Pls when is 2nd list coming out

107. Hello very nice site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I am satisfied to search out so many helpful information right here in the put up, we need work out extra techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

108. gr8 Vnti. Pls i would like u 2 send some of ur agent to unilorin school premisses and confirm what is relaying d list and also inform them dat alot of aspirant are here waiting with full tension.
    I hope dat is d best solution.
    Thanks

109. Pls i nid hep oo. Am a d.e aplicant. I grad. From federal poly kaura namoda zamfara state. I grad wit 3.77 nd scord 54% in unilorin post d.e test yet av nt bin ofad admision. Pls wot ar my chances, VTNI ? Or av unilorin placed al d lists?

110. Avatar Lawal gbenga luqmon says

Pls Vnti i had 254 in ma jamb & 58 in post utme to study pol.science,can i b given admission.

111. Unillorin,pls 4 God’s sake release d 2nd batch list bcos we remz student are really tired of waiting.we are going curious on dis admission list stuff,dis is more or less a purnishment 4 us.pls release dis list i beg of u and don’t let us die of hypertension.thanks

112. Avatar better golfer says

You recognize therefore significantly with regards to this subject, made me in my opinion imagine it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women are not interested except it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. At all times deal with it up!

113. pls i wnt 2 knw wen unllorin 2nd list wil b out

114. Pls VNTI,i scored 226 in Jamb & got 54% in post jamb,i want 2 study Po.Science pls wat is the chances

115. It is really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

116. IS UNILAG DE LIST OUT?

117. Avatar Babalola Nimot says

Why is unilorin doing dis to us,y,most of my frnds dat choosd other schs hs been admtd.wel,God is thr…

118. I choose medicine but name came out in another department(biochemistry); what do i do?please advice me thank you

119. I dont even know wat is wrong with dis better by far dey ar resumming next week and yet the second batch is not yet out,may god help us oooooooo….

120. Avatar hardmanvicky says

Ajieh wat is ur jamb and ur post utme score. Reply asap. Weda ur mark is nt up to d cutoff

121. Great blog right here! Also your website a lot up very fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate link in your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

122. Plz,jst wnt to knw if d 2nd list is out….if nt,wen wl it b???tnx

123. Avatar OLADELE BUKOLA ,MARIAM says

PLS, I HAD 228 IN JAMB ND 72 IN POSTUTME.MY WAEC RESULT WAS GUD.I WANT 2 STUDY LAW.ENGLISH-C4,MATHS-C6,CRS-C4,LIT_B3,ECONS-C4,YORUBA_B3,GOVT_B3 ND BIOLOGY_C6.ILORIN PLS

124. Avatar ahmed akokhia says

i got 260 in my utme and 60% in postutme bt can find my name in d merit list will i be givin admissn and my corse is bus amin

125. Avatar Akande Ebenezer Oyeniyi says

pls sir,when will remedial admission list be out,tired of staying home o.

126. Avatar AliensGeorge Tassel2012 says

I have been browsing online greater than three hours as of late, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

127. Avatar Afolabi idris olajide says

Pls.i scored 74 in p.j and 230 in jamb.wot is my chances in political science.pls reply me o.and wot is d cut off for pol science.

128. Avatar Shoronketunde says

Anyway i wish to get my admission at ilorin for my futher educatiom

129. Avatar Yinusa fatima says

Pls i score 242 in my jamb nd 54 in my pj, nd also av a gud result i my waec using one sitting. My course is sociology.is my nane going to be out, plsssss i beg of u.

130. Plz wen wil b 2nd batch b relased.i had 214 in my jmb nd 62 in pjb wot is my faith cuz i choose unilorin as my 1st n 2nd choice.

131. Avatar Musa mariam omowunmi says

Pls i scored 205 in jamb and i scored 52% in my pume i applied 4 buis admin pls wht is my faith

132. Avatar Daodu Emmanuel says

I choose Auchipoly has my 2nd choice,whould i be able to gain admission,by having 258 in jamb scores?

133. Hello guys…..if you are having problems gaining admission in higher institution, not 2worry the solution is here. Just follow the link to find out more.

134. Avatar Oyerinde mariam says

Ejo let my name be out

135. Avatar optima program księgowy says

I will right away grasp your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me recognize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

136. Avatar busayo adekunle says

i got 226 nd 52 rep,am yet to ma name on d list……….wat av i done to ilorin nao???any help?

137. For our people still seeking admission into the university in Nigeria.

Pls,
    elp dem not stay at home just to write jamb utme exam again next year.

Tel dem to Register for Ijmb A’level, which is for admission into 200level.

Ijmb is an a level programme conducted by ahmadu bello university zaria for admission into 200level in d university of ilorin.
    Many students who missed dis year’s admission have already registered and we are sure that next year as dey write the ijmb exam, dey wil be admitted into 200level direct entry
    Forms r on sale.
    Nd
    lectures have started alredi for 2012/2013 academic session.
    We are at ilorin in kwara state.
    For other info. Contact Mr. Festus on 08183453337 07062047607.

BB Pin: 22b38841

138. I do agree with all the ideas you’ve offered to your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for starters. May just you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

139. Avatar isiaka ahmed says

is unilorin is taking second choice pls

140. pls i need 2 no wen d list 4 unilorin remedial will b out, cos wat i av been seein on net is not accesible. I need 2 no d fact b4 i av hypertension here ooo

141. wen wil 2013/2014 post utme form be out. And i want to apply for uniilorin d e programe, am i hav nce with merit, going for educational manangement, comp/math, bt D in math in nce level.

142. Avatar William Echoda says

wen will d post utme form b out am kinda gettin worried.

143. Avatar adegbite stephen damilola says

144. Avatar adegbite stephen damilola says

hi guys! i got 205 in my utme and 64 in putme. unilorin is my only choise and haven’t see my name in the1st two batches of the adm list. any advise pls? i’m sick of this