UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POST-UTME HOLDS JULY 9TH, CHECK YOUR NAMES NOW

The University of Ibadan has completed all preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise for admissions into degree programmes which has been scheduled to take place on the Monday, the 9th of July, 2012.

Shortlisted candidates are required to report at the Lecture Theatre of the prospective Faculty for the exercise at 8.30 am prompt with the following documents.
(a) Original and photocopies of JAMB Notification of Result.
(b) Original and photocopies of WAEC/NECO/SSCE certificates.
*. For (b) above, Candidates
should note that online statements of results obtained before Nov/Dec
2008 are not acceptable for this exercise.

(c) Original and photocopies of Birth
certificate/sworn declaration of age.
(d) Original and photocopy of the customer
copy of the Bank teller used for payment.
(e) Two recent passport size photographs
– showing frontal face view. Size should be 5.2cm x 5.2cm.

OBTAINING INVITATION LETTERS
Candidates are required to LOG-IN ON http://www.admissions.ui.edu. ng TO PRINT THEIR LETTER OF INVITATION FROM JULY 1,2012.

HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM SHORTLISTED?
To know if You are shortlisted, Check your name in the faculty of your choice below;

1. AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY
2. ARTS
3. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
4. EDUCATION
5. LAW
6. PHARMACY
7. SCIENCE
8. SOCIAL SCIENCE
9. TECHNOLOGY
10. VETERINARY SCIENCE

Remember to Come back to print Your Invitation Letters from July 1st, after you must have seen Your names on the list.

Incase of Any problems, reach us by comment below.

Wish You all the best.

If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. plz i lost my teller, wat can i do?

2. I lost my bank teller nd concerning d jamb result is it d online printout nt d one from jamb

3. tanx 4 al ur support VNTI i jst found my name on d list n i’ve found my teller, u guys r d best, kip up d gud work.

4. i can’t see my name on the list .what can i do please.explain how to use the cut off point and it meaning

• If you did not find you Name on the list for your Faculty, It means you were not invited for the post-utme. Am sorry, but there is nothing anyone can do about that

5. thumps up tp u guys 4 d great work! how did ui come about d cut-off points, is it jamb score or what exactly? Thanks

6. thanks a bunch! But the cut off marks shown for each course looks like jamb scores considering the absence of points e.g 245, 257 etc!!

7. Avatar champeeon says

pls i find it difficult in finding my name, can i search for it using my jamb reg. number? if possible, how?

8. Avatar versiphie says

Pls, i nid 2 knw if itz d oral or d written UI wil b doin dis yr…cos m a litu bit worried with wat ws askd 2 b brut 2 d lecture theater…it doesnt sim as if itz written.

9. I scored 212 and i wasn’t invited

10. Avatar king isaac says

hello..vnti. to b sincere,i really appreciate ur effort for givin standard n confirmed infomation. i am a candidate of u.i..i luv to read ur articles always. my name was included for ptume. but i learnt dat a jamb result slip without passport,will disqualify d owner for post utme. is it true..or wat can i do.? thankz alot.

• @Isaac, To be on the safe side, visit any JAMB office around you, or buy the E-facility scratch card, and get yourself a UTME result slip with a passport.

• Avatar Olamilekan says

Hi,i scored 249 for my jamb buh couldnt see my name on the list of sociology…….whatz happening pls?

11. Avatar Afolabi olamilekan says

Pls, i scored 249 in my jamb buh i couldnt find my name on the list of sociology……..whatz happening pls?

12. Avatar Akanji abiodun says

My name is not written in health education pls help me out

13. plz d exam date merges wit my poly(yabatech) wat wil i do?

14. Avatar Olamilekan says

Hey Mr. VNTI,can u tell me what the hell is going plz.

15. Avatar Ashiru Olalekan says

this sound cool to the extreme…………..

16. Avatar Ashiru Olalekan says

i need reply within 24hrs

17. i cant print my invitation letter wat do i do

18. is there any closing date for the invitation letter? Pls help me with a reply. Thanks

19. pls i went 2 ui website today 2nd july to print out my invitation letter but it wasnt displaying anything related to dis pls i nid response. Tanks. God bless

20. Avatar iweala samuel says

pls i don’t know my username! I want to knw if there is any oder altrnative i can use to print my invitation letter….pls i need reply. Tanx

21. Avatar Olorunfemi mary says

Will a supplementary list be out? Because,am fit to write the p.ume bt i used awaiting result nd ma name is nt on d list.

22. Avatar Enih michael says

Pls give us ah clue on d post-utme qstn in UI…is it gonna b history or wat?.

23. It’s July 4 already, but i haven’t been able to print out my invitation letter. When i try logging in with my USER ID ( Which is the JAMB REG. Number ) and my PIN ( Which is the combined numbers and alphabets ), it tells me, invalid Login Parameters. Am i getting it wrong? Pls, what can i do?

Urgent response needed

24. Avatar Enih michael says

Tnx…bt UI own is nt there…& im goin 4 industrial chemistry…plz help me.

25. Avatar Enih michael says

I mean dt d qstn dis yr in UI post utme is it gonna b history qstn?

26. Avatar Enih michael says

Tnx @VNTI, ur d best..

27. Tanks VNTI. When is d admission list coming out plz? Tanx u.

28. pls i lost my admin processing teller but i have my acceptance fee teller.pls what can i do