UNIOSUN 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT!!! OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY

The Osun State University has released the 2012/2013 UNIOSUN first and second batch admission list of successful aspirants into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012 UNIOSUN ADMISSION LIST
The List has been uploaded online and can be accessed, by following the steps below:
1. Click here to Login to the Uniosun admission list access portal
2. Fill in required details
3. Click on Sign In.
4. Follow steps outlined to check your admission status.

Do not forget to share your success with us.

All the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. D site is tellin me av not completed regisration!

2. Avatar Bolanle adesiyan eniola says

Plz hw do i check d list b’coz wat am cin is admission n’t offered yet. Plz help me

3. Pls ve ben checkin nd it sayin no admition offerd yet so how can i check.

4. Plz is d second batch list out and iz any list stil coming out plz reply

5. Avatar Aderibigbe Jolayemi Ademide says

I tnk God 4 counting me worthy amng d choosen 1…. Plz wen will d registratn start. Gud am

6. Avatar shola idowu says

ow dd u check yours@aderibigbe

7. I got 190 in my postutme&229 in jamb,4 law and i choice imsu as my 1st choice&am an indigene does dis hav any advantage.

8. Avatar Ojo blessing says

Pls is d supplementry list out,plsssssss. Nd other list

9. i scored 43.9 in my post jamb and am from osun pls will they admit me

10. Pls second batch it have been paste.

11. PLS HOW CAN I CHECK THE ADMISSION LIST I NEED IT URGENTLY

12. I SCORED 50 IN MY POST JAMB AM NOT FROM DERE WAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING ADMISSION PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

13. HOW CAN I KNOW IF HAVE BEEN OFFERED AN ADMISSION

14. Pls when is d surplementary list coming out

15. Avatar adewuni tolafunmi says

pls wen is the second list of uniosun will be out becos i check the admission status, it was sayn no admission offered yet but i choose it for 1st and 2nd choice.pls how can u help me out of it.pls reply back as soon as possible.

16. pls i score 43.6 in my post jamb and i chose uniosun as my first and second choice.am from osun state.pls how can u help me out.pls reply back as soon as possible.thank u

17. Avatar Prince teejay says

Pls i got 50.5% in my post utme. I choose uniosun as my 2nd choise. Am frm osun. Wot is my hope.

18. Avatar Oloyede seun says

Pls help me o i score 49.8 in uniosun supplementary

19. Why is uniosun doing us like dis.pls cn u give me a tangible reason why the list has not been release

20. pls when is the supplimentary list of will be out becos i cheak my admision statu ,it was sayn no admision offered yet

21. Avatar Damilola oluwakemi gbelee says

Pls hep me o I score 42.5 in uniosun supplementrey and From osun state becos I cheek my stetus and it say no admission offered yet I chose uniosun as my first choice.

22. Avatar Emmanuel edwards says

Plz wen will uniosun release their supplementary list ?…im tired of bin @ home. Best of luck to all ye list awaiting folkz

23. pls help me oooo i score 49.8 in uniosun supplimentary but no admision offered yet

24. Pls i scored 56.6%, i am not an indegin, i wrote 4 electrical electronics. Do i ave a chance?

25. uniosun pls oooooooooooooooooooo realise supplimentary list for us

26. pls oooo

27. Avatar Afolabi damilare says

I scored 41.2%,are my going 2 receive admission,218 in jamb

28. Wen wil d uniosun supplementary list coming out pls reply am tired of staying at hom.

29. pls when uniosaun realise supplimentary admision list ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

30. Only God know when they will release our list oooo the school is on strike now for all the non teaching staff including the ict but. Lecture is going on.let just be patient I believe we are all going to give testimony in jesus name

31. UNIOSUN REALISE SUPPLIMENTARY LIST ADMISION FOR US OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

32. uniosun pls release supplimentary list for us

33. Please when is the list coming out cos this is taking longer than expected I’m even tired of staying @ home I scores 50.6% elect/elect 2nd choice please I’m jonzing for house I need this list to update my status UNIOSUN I dey beeeeeeeegggggggggg ooooooooooooooooooo

34. ..only jah go help us 4rm dis uniosun…..ayaf wait at home e don taya me.even house dey smell 4 my body…..who get tangible reason why uniosun dey craze lyk diz..**

35. Avatar prince teejay says

dis is d 10th week after d 1st list… God nah ur hand i dey oooooo…
    pls uniosun release dis thing in tym we ar all tired been @om

36. I scored 53.6% in the p-utme and 221 in ma jamb,just wanna know if am gonna be admitted and when da supplementary list is gonna be out.Tired of waiting @ home.

37. pls is dre goin 2b anoda lyst afta pre degree av resumed? am tired of stayn at ohm

38. Avatar Oludare jedidiah says

Pls wat of me, becos am just new here how can i get all d informations i needed becos i dnt av anybody dere 2 ask anytin abt, pls help me out.