THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST: CUT-OFF MARKS RELEASED

The Polytechnic Ibadan(POLYIBADAN) has released 2012/2013 admission list cut-off marks for admission into the 2012/2013 academic session.

Candidates with the help of these cut-off marks can decide their fate themselves before the admission list is officially released.

Below are the 2012/2013 polytechnic Ibadan Cut-off marks.
CUT-OFF MARKS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION

AGRIC. TECHNOLOGY- 36
COMPUTER SCIENCE- 46
GEOLOGY- 29
FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY- 45
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECH.- 47
STATISTICS- 26

Remain updated with VNTI Nigeria for the release of the admission list.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Adegbola motunrayo says

Pls i want to know if am stil qualify for the admission bcos my score is 53 and i want to study mass comm and the cut-off mark for mass comm is 53 also

2. Avatar Oladipupo ibrahim says

I give tanx to almighty allaha, when will d mean Admission start

• @Ibrahim, the cut-off you see implies that admission has already been given and would soon be published

3. hw can we calculate our scores so as to no if we are up to the cutoff mark.

4. Pls is the cbt result the post ume score?or we stil av 2 add up our jamb score wit it?kindly tel me hw 2 divide it…

5. Pls is the cbt result the post ume score?or we stil av 2 add up our jamb score wit it?hw 2 add up

6. Avatar Taiwo Abiola.E says

Pls is it d addition of d 2 average dat would giv our mark or what…

7. Avatar olanipekun tosin says

pls,i scored 47 in my post utme and am putting in for mass comm & public admin,mass com cutoff is 53 while public admin cutoff is 46 any hope 4 me,cos am nt 4rm dier catchment area.

8. Avatar Oyekanmi abosede yetunde says

plz i wrote the recent post jamb i got 229 in my jamb and 47 in my post jamb and i filled in for mass communication,after which i did d calculation i got 52.26 i guess, just wanted to know if there is a chance of admission. plz will be very glad to know

9. Avatar Oluwa pelumi says

Pls ow do dey calculate d results,cos i had 245 in d utme nd 40 in cbt.course-SLT

10. Avatar Alimi ombolanle says

When is poly ibadan release deir admission list.

11. plz when is polyibadan publised their admiss list name.

12. When is the admission list for polyibadan coming out

13. Avatar eesuola olanrewaju hafeez says

i just want 2 knw if am qualified 4 POLY IBADAN I HAD 40 4 MY CBT ND 232 4 MY POST JAMB ND ALSO D7 IN MY ENGLISH ONLY COMPUTR SCIENCE PLS AM I GOING 2 B ADDMITED

14. Avatar eesuola olanrewaju hafeez says

I JUST WANT 2 CONFIRM IF I WILL B ADMITTED INTO UR SCHOOL I HAD 40 IN MY CBT AND 232 IN MY POST UTME AND D7 IN MY ENGLISH O LEVEL PLS AM I GOING 2 B ADMITTED COMPUTER SCIENCE

15. Plz i scored 166 in my jamb and 53 in my cbt and after the calculation i scored 48 and i put in for masscomm, plz can i still be admitted

16. When will polyibd realsea their admission list

17. Pls wen ever d list is out,abeg quickly inform us.

18. i score 181 in jamb 47 in post jamb and i want to offer town planning i see 20 is there cut off is that ok pls

19. Pls I Score 248 In Jamb And I Score 33 In Poly Ibadan Cbt. I’m Going For Mechanical Engineering. Watz My Chance Of Gaining Admission Cuz D Cut Off Mark Is 26 And I Chose The School As My First And Second Choice.

20. Avatar Babatunde waliat opeyemi says

When will ibadanpoly release their admission list, please i’m anxious to know.

21. Avatar Seun Bamidele says

I score 205 in my jamb and 33 in my cbt and after calcualating it i score 58.265 and i want 2 study mass com am i fit 2 go?and wen is d admission list coming out.

22. Avatar onuja ojode says

i scored 175 for jamb utme and 47 for cbt. I wot 2 study pub admin and my english o level is d7 any hope?

23. Avatar oshin bola says

I scored 192 in jamb and 27 in postutme,what is my hope

24. Avatar oshin bola says

do u still have changing of course form

25. Is poly ibadan registing 4 second batch

26. Avatar Omolola adedamola says

Pls i scored 176 in my post jamb,nd 20 in my post-utme.i choose mass communication.nt up 2 d cut off mark.pls can i change my course,or is dere any hope of admission for me.

27. Pls my average score is 52.25 nd i wnt elect elect ar my qualify

28. Avatar Ohmorlawlah says

Wnt 2 knw wen d list is out,pls

29. When will polyibd admission will be out pls

30. Avatar ADELAKUN BUKOLA says

i scored 60% in my cbt,Does that qualifies me for my HND microbiology

31. I scored 176 in jamb,nd 40 in p.utme,i chus arch….wats ma op?nd wen is d list ll b out?

32. Avatar Amosu grace omolara says

Pls i scored 249 in my jamb form and 40 in my cbt result and i want to studied computer engineering but their cutoff is 45. Any assurance plz.

33. Avatar Omiwole Oluwatosin. E says

Pls, i scored 161 in my jamb nd 33 in postutme, and i want to study computer science nd d cut off mark is 46 pls i want to if am still qualify to gain admin. Thank

34. pls how do i calculate my score i score 216 in jamb and 47 in putme pls som1 should help me calculate it. reply pls

35. I scored 53 in ma p.utme n d cut off 4 d course i applied 4 is 53 (masscomm).plz wat is ma chance of getin admitted.plz reply me

36. Avatar banjoko adeyinka says

pls i just want to when the admission list will be out. pls notify me when it is out

37. When will d list be out bcos i cant wait 2 see it again

38. Avatar Adetutu laiyemo says

I score 47 nd put in for mass com,will i be admitted

39. Plz, am rosemary, in my jamb score, i made 236, n my cbt score is 47, n d school own is 48, can i apply 4 it. My course is accounting, plz help me out

40. I score 210 in jamb n 20 in my cbt,d cutoff 4my department is 33 pls wat is my hope

41. Avatar Henry obinna says

Pls i scored 33 in my CBT test nd i scored 266 in my jamb,nd i want to read public admin..pls wats my chance of gettin d admission..Tnxs

42. Wats happenin to polyibadan every orda skul hv release their admission list,i scored 259 my jamb 53 public admin

43. Avatar Amuda adeyemi says

Plz,,,,,,how do i apply 4 distance learning

44. Avatar Emeruem chinasa peace says

Pls kindly inform me if my name is among those that got admission. Pls

45. Avatar GANIYU RASHEEDAT says

I GOT 241 IN MY JAMB AND 33 IN MY CBT HOW WILL I CALCULATE.PLS REPLY ME.

46. Avatar Saliu sulaimon says

I dont no the cut-off mark for Biz admin/mgt,HND.

47. Avatar omowunmi akinwale says

Please i scored 231 in my jamb and 33 in my postjamb which the cutt off mark is 45, pls is der still hope 4 me to be admitted

48. Avatar Ogunmola samuel says

Please i tdo not knw hw 2 check d adminsion

49. I scored 40 in cbt exam an my course mass comm can i have anoda course becouse my score was not up to the cut off of mass comm

50. please i got D7 in my english. If i pass my jamb and pass the cbt test will i be addmited.

51. I want weather d ploy ib is sellin supplmentry form and d price

52. Avatar nintendo games online says

I used to be recommended this website by means of my cousin. I’m not certain whether or not this put up is written through him as nobody else understand such particular approximately my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

53. Avatar Salamat funmilayo bakare says

I scored 215 in my jamb and 47 in cbt exam and d cut off mark 4 masscomms is 53,is dere stil hope 4 me,pls reply,tanks.

54. Pls when is d second batch gonna b out, & how many batch is gonna b out, pls i need asap respond

55. Avatar Adeosun oluwafemi says

pls i want to no if i will be addmited for hnd cos i got 42 frm my cbt and my OND result is distinction and d requirement for the interview for d addmission stuff screening.

56. Avatar Adegbola motunrayo says

Plz I chose poly ibdan as 2nd choice and my mark was same wit d cut off mrk though ma name is nt on d merit list. Am i goin 2 ave a chance? I nid ur reply plz

57. Avatar Adegbola motunrayo says

Plz i chose poly ibdan as 2nd choice an ma mrk was same wit d cut off mrk, though ma name is nt on d merit list. Plz wen is d 2nd list gonna b out an am i goin 2 ave a chance? I nid ur rply plz

58. If u need any info abt ibadan poly addmissn n accomodation………u can call 08068242763, 08185457121…..u can also add me on 2go = haybel1 or facebuuk = bolaji haybel……

59. Avatar DAVIES NICHOLAS says

abeg o,na beg i dtey beg o,is dis cutoff mark also applicable 2 d part time candidate who also tuk d cbt?

60. Avatar Rabiu maharuf Adebayo says

Sir!when exactly be the second batch will be released plz i need reply?

61. I chosse ib as my first and 2nd chos… And I scoure 27 in my cbt also 225 in jamb… And when I calculate every stuf I get 41.6….. And I am going for banking and fin.. Plz niggers what is my chance sha I get hope or no hope…… Full time..

62. Avatar ogundiran bartunde says

I sat 4 d cbt ‘partime’ and i scored 33 i want 2 study public admin as my first choice and i choose local govt study as my 2nd choice which d cutoff is 33 is there any hope 4 addmision plz.

63. Avatar Olaleye samuel says

When polyibadan they are goin to release there “nd”second batch list?

64. Avatar Oluwafemi Festus says

When is 2nd batch admission list be out?

65. Avatar Omilabu Adekunle says

Pls when is poly ibadan releasing dere admission list???

66. Avatar oyedeji oluwaseyi says

pls i scored 174 in my jamb nd scored 60 in my CBT EXAMS. I chøose mass com. Am i sure of admissiön pls nd i had a pass in my maths.

67. Avatar olayinka kehinde says

Wen is the third list cum out

68. Will I Be Permitted To Gain Admission With D7 Pass In English Language

69. Avatar Akinniran alaba says

Pls i want to register local govt studies in jamb but i cant found it there course.is he not avail dis year?

70. pls tel mi ask u sumtin..wen is d HND form wil b out..pls let mi no..reply