POLYIBADAN POST-UTME RESULTS OUT

The polytechnic Ibadan has released the post-utme results of the examination held last week. The results has been uploaded and is available for checking at the Polytechnic website. To check your result now, simply follow the steps below:

HOW TO CHECK YOUR POLYIBADAN POST-UTME RESULTS
1. Visit the result checking portal on www.polyibadan.edu.ng
2. Click on the “check CBT result” Link
3. Enter your registration PIN
4. Enter your JAMB UTME number
5. Click check result button.

We wish you all the best.
We would inform you when the admission list is out.

If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Lawal jubril adedotun. says

Polyibadan, pls release my original post utme result pls.am begging you in the name of God.by jubril lawal.

2. Avatar osunaiye oluwatosin hannah says

how to check the site on phone. when is the admission list going to be out

3. Avatar Oladipo Bolaji jayeola says

It has been to my notice that polyibadan will soon be university………does this real?

4. My jamb is 191 my cbt is 27 can i be admited?

5. Avatar I AWOLOWO CHRISTIANAH OMOTOYOSI says

I AWOLOWO CHRISTIANAH OMOTOYOSI. I here by begging for this year admission pls for GOD sake help me out my jamb result is:243 and my cbt test result is:40. Pls help me as you are doing this GOD will help you also in Jesus name(AMEN)

6. Pls my jamb result was 199 nd my cbt was 27 nd am taking masscomm as my cource. pls will i be adimmitted.

7. My jamb result is 153, and my post jamb result is 27, can I be admitted, I went to study mechanical eng

8. Avatar Jayms temitope says

Plz pple i ned reply to dis my jamb score is 247 nd i scored 47 in my cbt nd am goin for public administration. Bt i dont knw if they admit 2nd choice.

9. Pls, i want to know when polyibadan 2nd batch of admission list wil be out.

10. Avatar Akinrinola Bukola Racheal says

Oh pls when is d second batch going to be out, various times dat i’ve checked it’s writing wrongpin/not yet addmited what is d meaning of d wrong pin, i typed my pin correctly pls i dont get that.

11. Avatar De top most educational consultant says

100% guarantee admission into a state polytechnic,contact us within,07055779136 or 08131969859

12. Avatar Adeyemi Abisola Adenike says

pls wen wil d registration started,my name is out in d first batch list nd av not seen any notice for d registration