Polyibadan Departmental Cut-off Marks 2014/2015

Sequel to the release of the POLYIBADAN admission list 2014/2015, by The Polytechnic Ibadan, the institution has released her 2014/2015 Polyibadan departmental cut-off marks for the 2014 admissions.

Be informed that the POLYIBADAN Admission List 2014/2015 has been released.

Below is the 2014/2015 departmental Admission Cut-Off Marks of The Polytechnic Ibadan;

See Also: Check PolyIbadan Post UTME (CBT) Result 2014/2015

1.Faculty of Business and Communication Studies (FBCS)
Business Administration-43.75
Mass Communication-58.5
Marketing-17.5
Music Technology-25.0
Public Administration-53.5
Office TechnologyManagement-32.38
PurchasingSupply-23.88
Local Government Studies-26.5

2.Faculty of Engineering (FENG)
Agric Engineering-46.38
Civil Engineering-49.88
Elect/Elect Engineering-49.5
Mechanical Engineering-48.38
Computer Engineering-50.63
Mechatronics-27.5

3.Facility of Environmental Studies (FES)
Architecture-45.5
Building Technology-21.13
Estate Management-45.5
ArtDesign-39.88
UrbanRegional Planning-26.0
Quantity Surveying-24.88
SurveyingGeoinformatics-40.38
Fashion DesignClothing Tech.-21.25

4.Faculty Financial Management Studies (FFMS)
Accountancy-53.63
Insurance-37.63
BankingFinance-49.88
5.Faculty of Science (FSC)
Agric Technology-48.13
Computer Science-49.25
Geology-20.0
Food Science Technology-52.5
Science Laboratory Technology-55.5
Statistics-27.38

Congrats to all those who meet the stated cut-off points!!

VNTI POLYIBADAN

Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!

Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!

Your support is our future!

JAMB 2015 forms Out, Apply Now
Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
Click here for All Released Admission Lists

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. I got 52.63 and am going for accounting but accounting cut off is 53.63…what can i do because i need admission this year.thanks

2. Can I get admission with my admission score 44.25 and the cut-off mark for my choice course which is mechanical engineering is 48.38, so please I need feedback.

3. Please i got 42.75 for buis admin , but the cut off mark is 43.5 , what can i do

4. Avatar Akintola Folashade says

I Score 170 In My Jamb Nd 35 In My Cbt Nd My Admission Score Is 38.75 But I Choose Food Science Nd Technology Nd Can I Do Change Of Course 2 Mechatronics

5. Avatar saheed ajibade says

Please anyone with relevant information about my concern, I scored 49 00 which my course happen to be civil engineer with 49 88 what can I do help

6. I score 45 and my couse is s.l.t and d mark is 55

7. Am from osun state.will i be admitted for accountancy.scored 52.63 nd account cut off is 53.63…thanks

8. Avatar Aliu Damilola Esther says

pls sir/ma,just want to confirm when the admission list will be out.i also want to ask if someone who did change oc course will gain admission immediately.

9. Avatar Aliu Damilola Esther says

pls sir/ma,when will the admission list be out for second batch?

• Second lists don’t usually come out as fast as first lists. Expect the POLYIBADAN 2nd admission list by the end of october

10. Pls sir/ma I just want to ask maybe I still have hope, 44.123 is my mark an I want to study computer science,but the cut-off mark for com science is 49.25 pls is their any hope,or can I make do of change of course? Am from egbeda local goverment oyo state,ur response will be highly appreciate

11. Avatar Aliu Damilola Esther says

pls sir/ma,is the admission list out now?

12. Pls when is the part time ND application closing because on the website it says it the CBT will hold on 28th of october.

13. Plz,have they release the 1st bath admission of polyibadan?

14. Pls sir /ma,now that there is no change of course form,would polyibadan have supplementry list?

15. Pls sir/ma i scored 47.38 and my course is 48.58 mechanical,cn i still gain admission?

16. Avatar Pelumi Fatunmbi says

hi, i need help, i scored 51.13 but didnt reach cut off for sci lab tech which is 55.5. Am confused i need help

17. Avatar olayemi ogunderu says

for HND applicant how will the admission score be calculated because i hear there is now admission score,thank you.

18. Pls is the cut off for hnd out?

19. Pls can someone that studied banking and finance OND be admitted foe either bus or pub admin or Purchasing and supply HND same in poly ibadan?

20. please, i want to know the tuition fee for poly Ibadan HND, i mean in all the 2 years. Thanks.

21. please, i did not reach my cut off mark can i do a change of course and still be choosen