POLYIBADAN Admission List 2014/2015

The Authorities of the Polytechnic Ibadan has released her POLYIBADAN Admission list 2014 of successful intakes in all approved programmes of the school for the 2014/2015 academic session.

The POLYIBADAN Admission List 2014 has been pasted at the University’s admission office in school.

The POLYIBADAN Admission list 2014 has also been published online can be accessed by following the steps below:

Dont forget to check the Polyibadan Departmental Cut-off Marks 2014/2015 here as well as the PolyIbadan Post UTME (CBT) Result 2014/2015

HOW TO CHECK POLYIBADAN ADMISSION LIST 2014/2015
Please login to your account on the Admission Portal to access your admission status.
If you have been offered admission into any Full Time National Diploma Course of Study, please follow the instruction and procedures below:

PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
You are expected to pay the acceptance Fee on or before 7th November, 2014.
Please note that the acceptance fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee your admission.

Note that under no circumstance would the date for the payment of acceptance fee be extended.
1. Log in to your account on the admission portal atadmission.polyibadan.edu.ng.
2. Pay your acceptance fee with an ATM card.
3. Complete your online biometric fingerprint capture.
4. Print your acceptance fee receipt and clearance schedule.
5. Keep your receipt and clearance schedule for registration.
6. Deadline for payment of tuition fee is 24th November, 2014.

The following documents are required for registration:
1. O’Level Result and JAMB Result. (ORIGINAL AND 4 PHOTOCOPIES)
2. The Polytechnic, Ibadan CBT/ Application Slip.
3. The Polytechnic, Ibadan Admission slip.
4. The Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee Receipt.
5. Receipt for payment made for Change of Course/Institution. (If applicable)
Tuition fee must be paid by 24th November, 2014 failing which you forfeit this provisional offer of admission.

We congratulate all admitted students and ask them to proceed to the school premises for further informations on clearance and registrations.

VNTI POLYIBADAN

Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!

Ask Questions Where you Dont Understand!!

Join Us On BBM With Channel PIN: C0046CDAF
VNTI: www.nigerianuniversitynews.com, Join Us On Facebook and twitter by following the Links at the Top of this Page!

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar musa jibrin says

pls sir.i lost my document at ict centre the day of my exam.my usn nd paw is inside the bag so i can’t vable to check my post utme result again now adimission list out is. since dat time iam nt get myselve because of is happen to me.pls if u hear my cry.i need ur help to give adimission sir help me

2. Avatar musa jibrin says

pls sir.i lost my document at ict centre the day of my exam.my usna nd paw is inside the bag. since dat time i cn’t vable to my result again.nw adimission list out so hw i cn take knw that i have adimission.pls help me sir

3. Pls sir, when will ibadan poly release the 2nd batch admission list for 2014/2015 session?

4. Avatar oladeji ibrahim says

sir,i was given addmission and it was saki campus how can i change it to main campus and how much is it

5. Avatar Alade Adenike says

Pls sir,in my post utme form,i choose B&F AND BISADMI,but i score 41.63,49.67 is b&f,bisadmi is 43.55,i dnt knw mayb polyibad will me admission,sir,mayb in 2nd batch or 3rd batch.

6. Pls sir, when will ibadan poly release the 2nd batch admission list for 2014/2015 session?

7. Pls, my admin score is 51 while d cut-off is 53 wat x my fate

8. please will i be given admission for electrical dept cos i score 45.5 and the cuttoff is 49.5 help me sir

• If you didnt make the first list for your selected course. it simply means you didnt meet the cut-off, hence, there is no way you would get the same course in the POLYIBADAN 2nd list 2014. You might be given another course though, if they consider your score worthy of it

9. Avatar Aboderin favour says

Pls,i jus want to knw if there wil b secnd bacth an 3rd bacth

10. Pls sir,i score 199,45 in post jamb,makin 47.38,an my cut of mark is 48.38,im an indigene of oyo state,wot is my chance of gainin admision,at d secnd batch

11. Avatar olabiyi abolanle James says

pls sir in my post utme form,I choose mass comm and music technology but my admission scores is 41.38,I don’t know maybe polyibadan will admit me…

12. i choose slt and mech eng as 2nd choice of course,i received a message from the school website that the admission list is out.have been checking my portal but cant find anything since last week,plz is there any other means i can acess the admission list? thanks

13. Avatar dauda hamed olalekan says

pls will there be second list? if yes, how sure are you sir.

14. Avatar Quadri Ola says

Despite the fact that we dont meet our choice course cut of mark, perhaps that might not be the end of it.
    certainly most of our names might come out and be admitted by the Grace of GOD.

#ThankUsir

15. Avatar adeniji gbenga says

Sir i score 175 in jamb nd 45 in putme nd my total score is 44.38 nd am going for mass comm sir may i knw my faith mayb i wuld b admitted in poly ibadan

16. Avatar ajibade ibrahim says

plz sir i choose computer engineering i score 47.63 and d cut off is 50.63 wat is my chance of gaining admission and am indegene of oyo state

17. i score 165 in my jamb and 50 in my post utme total of 45.5 can i gain admission as electrical eng; please help me sir

18. i sxore 201 in my jamb n i had 52.6 in my admin sxore..n d cut off 4 my dept z 53.8 public admin..pls what z my fate in 2nd batch

19. I score 201 in my jamb n i had 52.6 in my admin sxore ..i choose mass xom 58. n public admin53;8..pls what z my fate in 2nd batch..

20. Pls sir i score 39.63 nd moi course x computer science wah moi fate nd x dere 2nd batch

21. I scores 45 while my aggregate score is 42 and I choose comp sci 49 and estate magnt 45 and from ibadan south west. SOrry wat my chance of admission.

22. Sir, I had 167 in my JAMB and 50 in my Post UTME and i registered for Agric tech, my name was not in the 1st batch released. Please what is my fate?

23. pls is it 2ru dat no second batch again cuz I scored 60 nd my cut off is 58 mass comm pls
    hlp me out

24. Avatar lola tosin says

pls will therw be change of course form?

25. The course i choose is computer engineering nd my admin score is 41.2,am frm Oyo state…Sir, what are my chances of gaining admission,nd can i still be offered tht course?

26. Pls sir on my result is (no data yet) pls 43.5 Bk nd f is der hope sir. Nd Ao will dey put it if no admission sir

27. Avatar lola tosin says

my score is 46 for mass-com nt up to d cutoff mark nt an indegene n i choose ibpoly as first and second choice is there any chance i myt b given another course like estate management cos i’m scared sir

28. I had 46.13 in my cut off n I offer for elect eng n estate management.. Pls wot r my chooses but nt frm d state..

29. Lik wen would second list b out,wot of dpp dat dy ar selin,ar dey nt goin to use dat one second batch.wot chance ar my havin to gain admision wit admision score of 47.38,an cut of mark is 48.38,im an indigene of oyo state

30. Wot percentage of asurance u hav dat dere wil b secnd list,cus we hav bein hearin dat dy ar nt sure

31. plz sir concerning the olevel result,they said oringinal result what of if the original result is not yet out,would they accept print out result

32. please sir my admin score is 47.55 and i didnt meet up with the accountancy cos it cutoff mark was 53.69 please can i be offered an admission when the 2nd batch comes out? And i am an indegen of oyo state

33. Sir,I had 183 in my jamb 50 p.utme nd my total aggregate is 47.8 masscom/public admin.is dere any chance of gaining admission cos I ddnt meet up d cut off for both course.

34. I scored 162 in mai jamb, nd i scored 55 in mai putme. After, d calculation, itz 47.5. Nd i choosed mass com nd pad. I didnt see mai name in dah 1st list. Xo hav obtain dpp. Wil i b gven admission?

35. Wch one is d dpp sir

36. please sir some people said there is no 2nd batch for this year…….is it true

37. Wat of dpp sir

38. My postutme score is 50 nd my admission score is 48.88 nd I choose pub admin nd d cutoff for pub admin is 53.5 am an indigene of oyo state I don’t no if i will b admitted nd hp d second list will b out b4 d end of nov

39. Avatar adeyinka sodiq says

i scored 183 in jamb nd 40 in postjamb nd my course is bisadmin,what is my chance of gaining admission

40. pls sir i wnt to study agric tech bt i scored 42.25 out of 48.13. is dere any hope for me in d second batch list

41. I want to log in to my acct, ibadanpoly application portal, and its sayin ‘site under maintenance check back soon….and I want to to my online biometrics and print my acceptance slip,….what can I do?

42. Avatar ikotun bolu says

I score 36.5 in ma admission score nd I choose SLT first choice nd geology second choice.is dere still hope for me?

43. Avatar ikotun bolu says

Pls I had 36.5 in ma admission scores.nd I choose SLT as ma first choice nd geology second choice.is dere still any hope for me

44. sir ave payed ma acceptance fee bt i could nt print out ma clearance schedule pls hw do i go abt dat

45. Pls wat is d mean f invalid token. Nd no data yet cos I wanted to my chk my result

46. Avatar uchestanley says

Pls sir I had is 46.13 and my cutoff mark is 49 cn I still get d admission

47. Avatar Godfrey Emmanuel says

sir i scord 180 in jamb,65 in postjamb,my admin score z 55.0,nd d cut of 4 my course slt z 55.5,sir pls wots my chance of gainin admission,nd wil i b given dat course coz d difference dia z just .5

48. Avatar Kolade Micheal says

i have 47.63 for banking and finance and the cut-off is 49 what are my chances of getting admitted and advise me if the best option is to obtain the DPP form or i should wait for the 2nd batch which we are not sure of???

49. Avatar Ogunlere Moses says

pls i av gain admission to d poly but i just want to know how much was their tuition fees

50. I aplied for mech eng,i score 199 in jamb,an 45 in post jamb,agregate of 47.38,an d cut of mark is 48.38,wots my chance of gainin admision,im indigene of oyo state ,particula nativ of ibadan,wil i b offer admision in second batch

51. pls is dia 2nd batch sir

52. Avatar ogoigbe gabriel says

pls sir i had 39.25 in my admission score and the cutoff mark is 46.38 for agricultural engineering and my second course is agricultural technology is 49,what my chance of gaining admission

53. Avatar tosin iyinbor says

hope d second list will be out before d date for d acceptance fee closes

54. Pls sir, I want u to explain d programme in full details (dpp) I ddnt really understand.

55. I score 44.² and my course cut-off marks is 45.5 e.I estate management,can I be offered admission?

56. I mean wat d difference frm full time to d daily part time programme

57. I was in poly ibadan today I confirmed there won’t be any second list or second batch list this year

58. pls sir i score 42.5 and i apply for slt.wat my chance sir

59. will there be second batch sir

60. will there be second batch

61. Avatar movic2heart says

Pls I dnt know if person aPply for the dpp program and maybe he will soon be offered admission in d second batch. Hope the dpp program he apply for will not block is chance of getting the full time admission program…

62. wen is d second batch cumin out

63. plc sir wen is d second batch cumin out

64. Avatar oluwafunke says

I aplied for Accontancy,i score, 189 in jamb, 50 in post jamb, aggregate of 48.63 an d cut of mark is 50.63,wots my chance of gaining admision, im an indigene of oyo state ,particulary native of ibadan,will i b offer admision in second batch

65. sir d acceptance fee av close today so wot if d second batch is out are we nt payin acceptance fee….nd sm pple are sayin no second batch……plc sir is dear second batch

66. Pls my total aggregate is 52.63 nd my 1st choice is SLT nd 2nd choice is comp. Science.pls wat is my fate.nd is there hope dat dere wil b second batch apart 4rm dos dat took dpp form or d second batch wil only consist of dos dat took dpp form.pls sir i nid a reply urgently.

67. Is it sure dat dre wil b second batch? Or its only dos dat purchase dpp form alone dat has hop 4 second batch?

68. Pls sir my cutff mk is 43.75 buh I aplied f bnking/f wch I no its not possible now buh for bis admin is 43.75 is Dr hope for d 2nd list nd will d list b out dis month

69. Pls sir my cutff mk is 43.75 I aplied f bnking/f. Wch I no its not possible now buh bis admin is 43.75 is der hope sir 4 2nd list nd will d list b out dis month

70. Avatar Godfrey Emmanuel says

sir is it possible for someone who v been given admission in d 1st list obtain d dpp form,coz i v someone who had been given admission in d 1st list nd maybe dia was a mistake in d course he choosd,n was tinkin if he can collect d dpp form

71. Avatar yusuf olayiwola says

My admission score was 44 nd i aplied for elect elect. What are my fate for gettin admission on the unupdated list

72. I DO PRE_ND IN SAKI CAMPUS AD I SCORE 47.55 INSTEAD OF 55.5 AM I GOIN 2 B ADMITTED

73. Sir,my aggregate was 48.5 while d cut off for civil eng z 49.88 .pls sir wil i b offer admission in d secnd batch..nt an indegene sir

74. Avatar Fatai Toheeb says

Pls sir i did change of institution from edepoly to ibadan after that i am reprint my jama result but when i collected polyibadan post utme finished regristration my utme score 178 was turn to 00 and after that i gone 4 there post utme an i scored 55 but my cuttmark is 49.88 but my is 49.75 after i calculated it by my self but my adms cor is 27.5 which means only my postutme score was divided an i go to jamb office in ibadan complained for them but they told me i should back to adms office in ibadanpoly an i gone but they told me there is nothing they can do about it but they called for my witneses slip and i gave them but till now they have’nt solve my problem pls help me ooooo.Oo this problem.

75. Please sir the resumption date for ibadan poly new nd students is on the 15 of december. Please are you sure 2nd batch would c0me out at the end of this m0nth or it aint g0nna c0me out? Please reveal it to me

76. pls enlight me on ds sir,,hw much the changes of institution@poly ibadan

77. Avatar OGUNSUYI BABATUNDE BABAJIDE says

PLEASE SIR HELP ME OUT, I SCORES 45.38 IN MY ADMISSION SCORE, BUT THE CUT OFF MARK IS 58.5, IS THERE A CHANCE THAT I WILL GAIN ADMISSION, AND I WISH TO KNOW YOU MORE THAN THIS SIR, HERE IS MY CONTACT NUMBER 08145713376, THANKS SIR

78. Avatar Ogunremi Oyeladun Elizabeth says

Sir,is D Dpp D Xame As D Normal One We PutIn 4 In Skul Fees,acceptance Fees And All Odas? Cos I Put In 4 D Normal Full Time Program But I Couldnt Meet D Cutoff Mark Of My Course Public Admin Which I Had 50 At My Postume,

79. Avatar ademuyiwaazeez says

sir i scored 47.6 in my aggr8 and i apply for elect elect which is 49. what are my chanceS of making the 2nd list and i am an indigine of the state ibadan to be precise.

80. i score 175 in jamb and 55 in d skul exam..my admsn score is 49.375 and my choosen courses ar computa scienc and mech eng ,49.25 and 48.35 respectively …i wasnt giiven admissn afta beatn d cutoff and am an indigen of oyo state.

81. when wl b 2nd batch out Sir

82. Pls wat d cutoff mak 4 accounting student dat purchase hnd form

83. Have obtain dpp form plsss just want to know if I wil be given an admission letter

84. Avatar Akinmade Muyiwa says

will their b 2nd batch admission list for ND (POLY IBADAN)

85. Avatar Akinmade Muyiwa says

How many years programm is d DPP

86. Avatar Akinmade Muyiwa says

Wat is d difference between ND and DPP

87. Sir is it al dat do change of course dat wil be admit in d second batch

88. Sir, i never got any information from d admin board even when d post utme was postponed. sir,however u can kindly help me. here z my numb:07054058625

89. Hello admin, i heared that the second batch will be out this thursday 28th novembet 2014. Is it truth or nt? Thankx

90. I scor 177, in jamb and 60 inn postutone ova.all 52.123 and I choose pub admin watz mai chance d cut.off mark is 53.5

91. Avatar oluwole olusegun says

pls sir, is dere no second batch dis year

92. Pls sir is d second list going to be out before d resumption date

93. Will dia b 2nd list for HND, those that didnt meet the cut off

94. Avatar araoye morufu says

pls,which time that polyibadan daily part time we resume

95. Pls. they posted me to satellite campus and my couse is urban and regional planning. pls can i change it to main campus

96. Avatar timothybabington@gmail.com says

I applied for computer science and I score 37.12 in my postutme and 201 in my Jamb and I have 5 B in my waec..i divided it it should be 43.685 and cuttoff mark for this year is 44.25 .what are my chanceschances

97. Avatar timothybabington@gmail.com says

And pls Hw do I get the dpp form…… I try clicking on it but it taking me to my student portal.should I register with another name