OOU POST-UTME RESULTS OUT(2012/2013), CHECK YOURS NOW

The Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU) ago-iwoye has released the screening results of candidates who sat for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise, few weeks ago.

HOW TO CHECK THE 2012 OOU POST-UTME RESULTS
Candidates who took part in the screening exercise can now check their results by following the steps below:
1. Click here to access the 2012/2013 OOU post-utme results portal
2. Enter the required details
3. Click on Submit.

Your results should be made available To you.

Do Not forget to share your 2012 OOU post-utme results with us by comment below.
We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. The site is not going

2. Avatar Kalejaye oyindamola says

I want to know my post utme result

3. Avatar agah stephen kesena says

jamb reg no.254078112ea.pls help check,cnt access the result.thanks

4. Avatar Olatunji oluwatobi john says

I don’t kw what is rong with d site ooo, cos is just writn “unavailable”!!

5. Avatar Faith emmanue says

Plx help me check mine,i have been trying it(2600244GF)

6. Avatar Oluwaseyi says

224 in jamb 20 in pst ume do i have a chance

7. Thanks VNTI..I just checked mine now…I score 28..but I want to know their cut off.

8. Ok…but what is my chance? I have 242 in jamb and 28 in post ume

9. Avatar adeniran akinlabi david says

pls i checked my result instead of my jamb result should be 204, but i saw 24.pls what can i do o

• @Adeniran, No need to panic, its an error from the University. A student with 24 cannot be allowed screening.

10. ȋ̝̊̅ scored 213 in jamb ά̲̣п̥ƌ̲̣ 36 in post utme do ȋ̝̊̅ shand A̶̲̥̅̊ chance

11. I av nt been able to check my postutme result. oou.recordsoft.org/postutme/

12. D site is not going,I can’t check my result.

13. i have been checking my result since how many days now,nawa ooo 4 dis site ooo

14. Pls ​A̶̲̥̅♏ confused. I̶̲̥̅̊ checked mine n oda of ma frnds also, it brought out our names n department but d score we saw null. What does it means. We are direct entry students, we did diploma in one of dere branches in lagos.

15. Tanks veri much @VNTI.​A̶̲̥̅♏ now happy but tђεя̩̥̊ε ‘s something I̶̲̥̅̊ want to know. I̶̲̥̅̊ heard rumour dat dey won’t accept our certificate. Is it true?

16. i score 16 do i have a chance

17. my 6ta putme result is out..bt instead of 200 in her jamb she saw 20..nd her name was on questn marks like ???bianuju jul?iet onstead of obianuju juliet…pls wat can she do ??av gone to d skul to complain but stil sayin d same tin…now merit lists is out..she score 26 in her putme..
    pls reply me on ds numba
    07061978109.;thanks

18. Avatar Samuel adebayo says

Pls when will Oou realesed her supplementary admission list