OAU ADMISSION LIST OUT, 2012/2013: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY

Latest reports from the Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU) reveals that the 2012/2013 admission list of various faculties have been pasted on the Notice boards of the faculty, with others to follow soon.

The faculty of Technology, of the University, has pasted their Merit and Catchment admission list, which is currently available at the Faculty Notice board.

Other faculties are to paste theirs as soon as it is approved by the university senate.

Most lists should appear on the Faculty notice boards by Next week and would be online soon.

More details coming your way soon.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Stevolution says

What is d cutoff for sciences most especially mathematics and what is d chance of gainning admission to oau with second choice?

2. I have the aggregate score of 213.5 in oau for pharmacy. Can i be given another course?

• @Agbati, You would have to apply for a supplementary at Ife, after the first admission list is announced.

3. Vnti, is it all university that has supplementary list. Pls, reply

4. Avatar Gbadamosi says

Pls,i need urgent respose,i choose oau as my second choice of institution,i applied for mathematics,i scored 248 and 219 in jamb and post jamb respectively.what i my chances of gaining admission,i can’t afford to wait extra year

5. Does d official merit, catchment and elds cut off 4 dis faculty on d notice board agree wit ur previous posts? Tnx.

6. How can i apply for the supplementary list

7. @VNTI sry,I tink I’ve bin misundastud here.My kwension is nt 2 ridikul.Its 2 atest 2 ur hardwrk in kipin us posted.Tnx.

8. Avatar Emmanuel says

Am 4rm oyo state,pls cn de elds cut-off work 4 me?

9. Avatar nwachukwu says

Pls how does one calculate one’s mark 4 oau?

10. Avatar lauretta says

Pls I course I dnt need as first choice n law dat is my main course as second choice’ni made 300 in my post ume exams what do I do,cause I want to study law badly.I need a fast reply

11. Pls i made up wit d cutoff but choose as second choice,wats my fate?

12. Avatar Abdulkareem Roheemot says

Goodevening, please I want to ask maybe anybody below the cut-off mark can still be considered? Because I have 240 in my post-utme and 227 in utme, and I want to study Economics which cut-off mark is 253.

13. pls, wen wil d o.a.u admission list b released onlyn nd available 4 checking?

14. I had an aggregate of 213.5 and i applied for OAU as my first choice to study accounting, am i qualified for an admission?

15. Pls vinti, is admission sure once i meet the cutoff mark 4 my course as first choice.

16. Pis am victor i hv not ceak my own resuit ? What will i do???

17. Pls i scored 230 in jamb and 264 in postjamb i want to study English but i put oau as second choice pls will work

18. Avatar Bamisaye toluwani says

Pls i av 250 against 208 nd want 2 study either ehglish or law aw possible is dat,reply now pls any1 who can

• @Bamisaye, If You did not meet your Cut-off, the Obafemi awolowo university would give you a course, whose cut-off you met.

19. Avatar olajide sam says

pls what about the direct entry candidates list

20. I dont tink its out?Though a student told me by sept.Pls kindly inform me wen d list for statistics is out.08082318434.

21. My aggregate is 165.5,i applied for statistics,i chose dem 4my 1st&2nd choice &also an indigene.wat are my chances?

22. My aggregate is 165.5,i applied for statistics,i chose dem 4my 1st&2nd choice &also an indigene.wat are my chances 4adm?

• Avatar ilesanmi olasunkanmi says

only student who score above 200 can still have the hope of admission.@bookhey go and sit up for your other choice of institution.i wish you success

23. Pls VNTI, I scored 225 in my Jamb & 220 in my Pume, having the aggregate of 222.5. I put in for Psychology as 1st choice, what are my chances?

24. Goodmorning cordinator, ur doing a wonderful work.God bless you,my boy scored 184 aggregate,can he study public admin with it?

25. Avatar Wizard boyz says

Free phone application

26. Avatar ilesannmi olasunkanmi says

pls who can help me to check my name in electrical engineering.my names are ilesanmi olasunkanmi olalekan

27. Plis wen will d e admission list be out

28. Avatar Adexrtobiloba says

pls sincere answer wuld be very much appreciated
    Obafemi awolowo university OFFERED ME PROVISIONAL ADMISSION AND IT WAS EVEN BROUGHT TO MY HOUSE AND I NEVER WRITE POST UME IN OBAFEMI AWOLOWO.
    So i want to ask if this is real oro i shuld ignore the PROVISIONAL ADMISSION, COZ IT HAD MY NAME WRITTEN ON IT BODLY ALL OF MY THREE NAMES, AN JUST CONFUSED HAS THEY GOT MY NAMES…………… PLS HELP ME OOOOOOOOOOOO

29. When will faculty of education paste their list because it has not been pasted yesterday

30. When will oau admission list will be out? Pls. Want to knw.

31. Avatar Crownprincess says

Pls i scored 262 in my p-ume nd 241 in my ume. My 1st choice of course is german which i dnt lyk, pls is it possible 4 me 2 change it wen i’m admitted? My 2nd questn is, ar the admission lists for d other faculties out?

32. plz i scored 246 and 176 in my jamb and post utme respectively which i choose ife as my first nd second choice to study law and public administration respectively…plz wat r my chances of getting admoission into any course? Im so worried…..

• @Dr nos, You are not eligible for admission. Only candidates who scored above 200 are qualified for admission at ife

33. Avatar Opeyemi sodiq says

I score 245 and 195 in both jamb and post jamb respectively and i want 2 study computer eng…. Wat is my chance of gainin admision

34. Hi, i scored 236 n my jamb nd 257 n my postutme. I applied 4 o.a.u as my first nd 2nd choice 2 study m.b.b.s nd nursing respectively. Am 4rm ogun state. Pls i nid 2 knw wat my chances of admission r. I wld rili luv a reply. Any1 dat cn help cn reach me at lillz19 on 2go. Thnx

35. Avatar Dare alabi says

My name is alabi i score 210 in my jamb nd i score 240 in my post ume goin 4 economics want 2 no if o.a.u wuld acept me and i also want 2 kwn wen d admision list wil b out

36. It’s possible for some one that score below 200 to gain admission in oau

37. Avatar Dayfield28 says

Pls, I am Muyiwa David by name I am aplyin in2 Oau tru DE. I will want to know wen d list for DE do come out and is thier any latest news for DE applicants. Thanks

38. pls i scored 254 nd 209 in jamb nd post jamb resptvely…pls i want to knw if i made the cut off mark for chemical engineering….nd wen will d admission list be posted online??

39. When oau direct entry list will be out?

40. I applied thru d.e with awaiting result and i just collected my result should i go and submit it or it doesn’t mean but i’ve submitted my transcript b4.

41. I applied thru d.e with awaiting result and i’m with my result now should i go and submit it or it does n’t mean but i’ve submitted my transcript

42. Pls Sir, am an NCE holder in view. i applied thru JAMB Direct Entry….Is the list out in OAU……tel 07038847040

thanks for ur kind response

43. Avatar sola ayinde says

i score 255 against 252 and want to study dramatic arts, will i make it in the merit list?

44. Avatar aluko kayode says

please wats my fate i scored 224 and 226 in jamb and post jamb and i want to study philosophy in oau wats my fate.pls

45. Avatar aluko kayode says

pls i need to know fast

46. Avatar Atanda Adejoke says

Is oau admmission list out

47. I had 230 nd 220 in utme nd pume respectively…nd i chose Law..pls,ll i b considerd 4 dat law or ll i b given anoda course?

48. Avatar odukoya adetomiwa says

plz how do i check, nd wat do i nid 2 check wit?

49. When will oau release their admission list and is it all student that registered for predegree that will go in for it?

50. Avatar obadire kehinde says

Pls @VNTI , hw do i apply 4 d suplementary list of OAU :::::: cos i chose d skul 4 second choice,my putme score 226 nd my jamb score 253, i aplied 4 economics — nd dat my last hope 4 admision dis year xo pls help —pls do reply VNTI

51. 231 nd 192 in utme and putme respectively . What ar my chances of admission with public admin.

52. Avatar Yekinni Nofisat Olamide says

pls sir i wat 2 know wen d DE admission list will be out for d faculty of tech.

53. Avatar Akinola akinwale says

Pls.i score 256 in my jamb,nd i scored 236 in my post ume.choose oau as my first choice.aggregate score is 244.5.and i want 2 study economics which cutt off is 253.did i av d opportunity 2 b given another course.pls reply me sir.thnkkkks

54. Avatar Jimoh Wasiu Ayomo says

Pls…. I need someone to check for my names on d Notice Board @ADMISSION LIST Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife (FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY–Civil Engineering Department, Dis ma Names: JIMOH WASIU AYOMO, Utme Reg no: 26385290BA, TEL: 07068483420

55. Gritinz VNTI…pls,sincere reply wuld b appreciated,i scored 252 and 233 in jamb and post jamb respectively,i choose medicine,unfortunately i didn’t mit d cutoff bt i met d cut off for pharmacy and medical rehab,is it possible am givin either of the 2?..PS..i choose it as 1st choice..tnx

56. Please, when is the admission list coming out cos it’s september already, is just too late, OAU first unilag to do there putme, now there first and second list is out, Why is it too to paste the list out, i need quick answer…

• Avatar ardeytorba says

yhe reason is not ferfetched, the reaason is just that the schol are in need of money that was the reason y they are the first to write their post utme

57. I scored 244 in jamb &188 in post-ume I want 2 stud public admi please wot next?

58. Pls has admission list for faculty of admin,dept of internation relations been posted

59. Avatar omisakin amos says

plz wen is oau 2nd list coming out?

60. I scored 222 and 265 in utme and putme resp. What are my chances of getting admission for a course of 248 cutoff mark. Pls, reply soon.

61. Avatar adenekan adebayo says

my son sat for oau predegree programme 2011/2012 the final was released and asked to visit thier eportal for admission status. i can not pick how to know my son admission status. How do i get these

62. isumone shud help me check ma name in pharmacy nd agric econs department..my full names are Okwori Esther Orefi

63. hey vinti! i scored 244 in jamb nd 205 in pjamb nd i want 2 study accounting is it possible?

64. Pls i scored 262 in my utme & i’ve not check my putme yet & i chose oau for 2nd choice what ar my chances & what can i do to check d result now cos it’s no more in d bank.Thanks kindly reply as soon as possible.

65. wat site can i check d list appart from visiting d skul.. Pls help me

66. Avatar Ayoola Ojo Oswa says

U beta go nd check ur post utme result. Don’t be deluded, no admission list is out 4 d now.

67. Avatar Ayodeji Akinhanmi says

Please i applied to study Philosophy @ O.A.U & scored 229 in d utme exam & 212 in d post utme exam.my reg nos is 26329790FI.I need ur hlp 2 confirm if my name is on d admission list @ d faculty of arts.my fone number is 07032620563.thanks

68. VNTI pls my aggregate is 211 wot are my chances of gaining adm wit pub admin?

69. i had 228 in jama 239 in pjamb and i put in for medcine. What’s my chance in oau

70. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this publish and if I may I desire to suggest you
    some interesting issues or suggestions. Maybe you can write
    subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I want to read even more things approximately it!

Check out my homepage – Brian

71. na wa o, oau no wan release our admission list again? se una no wan mak we enter skool ni?

72. Pls do u knw d cut-off of micro-biology 4 oau p.d studnts? Bt if its nt yt out,what has d cut-off being years before? Reply soonest,pls.

73. hi sir whn is oau d.e list ‘ll be out?

74. wen is Oau DE list be out……..pls reply us sir..

75. Somebody bought me supplementary list form for me and he requested for only my reg no. Pls is it genue and can my score be upgraded in that process?

76. Avatar olanipekun jide says

when will dey post the admission list of oau. I can’t wait 2 see my name on board.

77. Wen wuld oau paste their list

78. pls wots d cutoff mark for english education? My jamb score is 225 and post utme is 232.xo i can know ma faith.thanks,

79. Wen is d de admission list oau going 2 b out am tired stayin at home oooo

80. Well done guys,u ppl are doing a swell job. GOD BLESS YOU. Pls o, am awaiting d admisn list 4 english department. I scored 250 and 292 in jamb and p.utme respectively. Wen will d list be released? Cos am almost tired of waiting.

81. Avatar Ambali yahaya Adewale says

Good day sir,i chose O.A.U as my first choice to study medicine&surgery.i scored 220 and 224 in my jamb and post-jamb respectively.pls,can they give me another course,cuz i heard that the admission is highly competitive this year.PLS,ANYTIME THE LIST IS OUT,PLS INFORM ME ON THIS NO:07060748116.thank you.

82. Avatar Shehu-Tijani Abiodun says

Pls lets know the exact date this admission list ‘ll be out ‘cos OAU is d 1st vasity that did post utme.

83. Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming again
    to read more news.

my webpage pharmacy technician college

84. Avatar great samson says

what is the cutoff of ECONOMICS

85. i had 242 as my aggregate, what is my possibility of been admitted?

86. i am just too tired of waiting

87. Thanks 4 all the info.i want to know if the admission lists are out and if the supplementary form purchase is real.thank u.

88. Hello! aaedfee interesting aaedfee site! I’m really like it! Very, very aaedfee good!

89. Hello! kacedek interesting kacedek site! I’m really like it! Very, very kacedek good!

90. Hello! egecfdk interesting egecfdk site! I’m really like it! Very, very egecfdk good!

91. Pls VNTI i scored 237 in my utme and 227 in my postutme, want to study public Admin but i didnt meet d cutoff mark, pls do i still have any hope? Thanks

92. Pliz is d admission list for d account department out.

93. when will oau release direct entry list.

94. Pls wen will d 2nd list b released..@oau admission stuff

95. When is d oau admision list of DE wil be out?

96. oau admission list is out , to check your status, visit jamb.org.ng, click on check admission status under 2012 category, type your jamb registration number and receive the greatest divine intervention in your life afterwords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

97. Avatar Oladunjoye Ayooluwa Daniel says

Pls kindly help me. I scored 248 in UTME n 268 in POST UTME. I chose law(1st choice). Pls is der hope my name will be on d merist list. I’ve checked on d jamb site,”sorry,no admmission given yet”. Has OAU send d admitted names to jamb. Pls help me. I need ur response VNTI

98. Avatar lawyer quadri says

call me for any question..

99. congrat oau av release deir merit list.av check my name on jamb.org.ng av been admitted oooooo.thank god ooo.dey wil soon post it on deir portal

100. wen is oau direct entry cuming out plssssssss……..and also wos my chance in entering economics education with 14 points

101. Avatar tope esther alabi says

pls notify me oau admission list is out nd ao 2 check it online.tanx

102. I choose OAU as my 1st choice and i got 217 in my jamb, 204 in my ume and want 2 study international relation wich d cut of mark is 237 wat is my chance of admission.

103. Math c4, eng c4, gov c4, eco c4 CRS c6 LIT d7 is there any problem 4 me as sum1 who want 2 study international relation wit D7 in LITERITURE

104. pls help me out i Chooz Education and politicalsci, and my Combination.re English,literature,cRE,governmt,pls am i qualifield! I need urgent Answer. .and wen is the List coming out??

105. Hi,i had 228 in mah utme and got 212 in d putme exams applyed 4 philosophy 1st choice and po.science as 2nd choice plz wat ar mi chances of geting an admixn in ife and plz alxo help mi 2 check mah name i stay in lokoja kogi state itz 2 far mi names are Adeniji Rantimi Sijibomi. Mah fone nomba is 08107715395 tanx very much.

106. D dept of psychology,ile ife didnt mobilize their graduating students in the 3 batches of this year and they are not concerned.

107. Pls is post ume form out

108. where is dis whole admission story coming from as information confirmed refutes dis cheap rumour of oau admsn list.pls vnti verify infos b4 posting as we rely on u.pls let me have d vnti email thanks

109. Avatar Olaboye olanrewaju says

Pls pple i had 235 in jamb and 240 in post utme in accounting plz guys can i b admited wit dat

110. wen is oau pd admi coming up , pls

111. Avatar gKirstenShawnuajqx says

I very very much take pleasure in your web site here, thank you so a great deal you might have helped me out greatly Smile spread the love.

112. I went to the faculty of technology at OAU on the 5th day of october after dis information but i didn’t saw anytin there

113. Avatar Joshua dammy says

Hw do som1 knows if given an admission 4 d person did nt met his/her course cut off mark

114. Good day! I am Akintunde. I applied for Elect/Elect. Engrg (Direct Entry). I made Upper Credit (3.06/4.00) in the course, National Diploma(ND) from Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. I am using a combined result of two sittings (WAEC, both May/June & Nov./Dec., 2006.)

What is my chance? I need the admission in order for me to actuallize my long-term dreams of having BEng/Bsc.

If I’m not qualified for this, I will appreciate another course relating to Information and Communication Technology (ICT).

Please, help me!

115. Avatar george oluwaseun says

pls is the direct entry list for nursing department out?

116. Plz wen wil d 2nd batch b out.,plz i nid an anw ugently

117. pls i want to know the cut off for pd admin dis yr cos i had 69% in the final exam for 2012 set and i put in for sociology pls wats my chance

118. Avatar lBaileysMwiyhldc says

Hello this website is awesome, I very liked it.

119. Avatar Ige Temiyato Abel says

I scored 226 in utme and 228 in post utme, i chose phylosophy. Can i be admitted? Pls i need reply my no. Is 07065972035

120. Pls any body in faculty of education wat is my chance of b admt my cours is education economic oau my 1st choose and i score (202 in utme), (222 in putme)

121. Pls wen wil o.a.u direct entry admission list b out?

122. Avatar Aletor Daniel says

Pls is oau’s admission list for political science not out yet? If no when will it be out, if yes how can i check online? Thanks guys!

123. Avatar lydia johnson ojeibeh says

pls what do i do? I chose psychology in oau.my mark is below the cut off mark.i had 222 while the cut off mark is 233 pls i need help as soon as possible.thank u

124. Avatar uTomoriRishantjc says

I think this is among the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

125. Pls I scored 232 and 244 in my jamb and post jamb respectively n I choose law as my choice of study pls what are my chances of being admitted or of being given another course

126. And also I choosed oau as my first choice

127. Avatar Titus Anioke Uche says

pls i score 236 in my jame and 232 in the post utme public admission, what are my chances of admission. pls reply me.

128. Pls VNTI,i score 231 in Jamb and 252 in my OAU putme….i put in 4 English Language and Nw d Cutoff z 261.5 againt my aggregate of 241.5…pls wat are my chances of being given other Art related courses…and lyk wat duration wil it take 4 d second list 2 be out?…..I WUD SINCERELY APPRECIATE UR QUICK RESPONSE! Tankz!

129. Avatar Akanny Joshua says

pls i nid 2 knw whn de list wl b out nd how 2 check it.txns

130. Pls help me is oau admsn list reali out?

131. Pls,z d direct entry result out

132. Avatar Alawiye Basheer says

pls i need to know as soon if the list for the faculty of arts and humanity (english language)is out… Thanks

133. Pls be frank,is the admission really out? Or what should we believe?

134. pls wen is d list goin 2 b out?

135. Avatar yhTopangaKaitlinjqf says

genuinely a outstanding post. I will undoubtedly be examining this webpage a lot more.

136. Avatar jFireRisflbd says

blog through Yahoo, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m gonna check out for new posts. I will be grateful if you keep posting this in future. Numerous people will get help from your posts. Bye!

137. Avatar salami saheed alabi says

i need someone to tell me if demograph and social statistics have paste their admission list

138. i nid info about oau dept of history admision lists.wat goin on wif oau nw.oda univ av release the 2 lists.plz beg dem

139. oau admision list is out.d merit list go n check ur name on jamb site

140. Is this a rumour or wat oau admission list can any help me out pls

141. Avatar aribo korede says

Pls sir, I sat 4 putme in obafemi awolowo university but I hav not check for the result not. What should I do cus their is knw admmsn 4 me in any of the institution I choosing but God always reminded me on this pls help me out as you are doing this my God the only one of isreal will never leave you and your family. Yes I knw cus I,m serving a living God. Pls do that 4 me.

142. Avatar Olaniyan Yetunde says

Pls when will the list for direct entry come out,and does oau accept nabteb result.

143. pls when will the list for law be out, i
    got 254 and 284

144. Avatar AJAYI AYODEJI SAMUEL says

can u pls sir help me check for my result,i am an oau predite and my result refused to show on my account.thanks so much and god bless as u do so……..bye for now.

145. Avatar abigail dada says

i had 222 in my jamb and i had 172 in my post jamb and i want to study law can i still study law pls check if my name is on the list

146. OAU merit list is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go nd check ur name on jamb site(www.jamb.org.ng)gudluck.dis my 2go user name olabisi408

147. Avatar Michael ogbaji says

Did Oau really gives admission to second choice candidate at all?

148. pls when will oau direct entry list will be out

149. Avatar Kamal Olamilekan says

i studied Primary education studies/Computer science during my NCE days and graduated with 14point.i apply for PSYCHOLOGY with OAU.pls do i stand any chance of getting the admission?

150. Avatar Rita Asochukwu says

Wen will Direct entry list be Out

151. Avatar Rita Asochukwu says

Pls sombody should help me! I am an NCE holder, i applied through JAMB direct entry’ i put in 4 FACULTY OF EDUCATION department of social-studies Education & my grade in NCE is 3.72(upper credit) wat is my chance of gaining admission into OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY? pls contact me 08179085094/08164099000 tanks God bless u! & wen will D.entry list be out?

152. Avatar mogaji joshua says

pls i chose oau as my 1st and 2nd choice and i scored 231 in jamb,200 in putme 4 law $ eng.am i goin 2 be givin anoder course.cause am 4rm d catchment area ondo state.

153. Avatar mogaji joshua says

or if there is any help 4 u 2 work ma admission 4 me.tanks and GOD bless

154. Avatar abdullahi lukman says

155. Avatar abdullahi lukman says

pls n pls,some1 shud tell me if admission list is out(faculty of education).thanx 08032286438

156. pls when is oau 2nd batch asdmission list coming out

157. Avatar isiaka adejoke zainab says

pls ,help me check my name on list08134488717.or is d result not yet out.

158. Avatar isiaka adejoke zainab says

hello vvnt,after dis list are going 2 post another list,pla call mmm..08134488717.pls help me check my name on d accountin lisi.isiaka adejoke zainab

159. pls can someone tell me the website address to check oau admission list

160. When will DE list Βε̲̣̣ pasted,cos i heard Τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊τ̅ dey av pasted jambite list

161. Avatar Alao Peter Olushola says

I graduated with Third class lower division,I want to use the result for the admission again.Can I do the application with this B.Sc?

162. Avatar John Blessing says

I learnt that oau is going to release an additional supplementary list. Is this true ? Pls I need earnest reply. 4 contact, add me on 2go – ayandokun58

163. Pls when will the OAU portal b uploaded

164. Avatar Divine efoli says

Wen will oau admission list be on net?

165. Avatar Divine efoli says

Wen will oau faculty of law admission list be on net? And pls sir i scored 213 and 222 in jamb and pume respectively, do i stand a chance of gainin admission?

166. Avatar Ritaro Favour says

we really appreciate ur effort. My question is, i have have been admitted for Fine Arts, i just want to ask how i will go about the processing. I.e what are the next step to take.

167. Hello,am an nd holder,willing 2mak my direct entry 2oau,wit upper credit,I studied (slt)science laboratory tecnology,can I study chemistry or chem eng?

168. Pls reply me

169. Avatar queen esther talubi says

how do i get the details of the admission fee and acceptance fee of my faculty.

170. Avatar Berbatope says

Pls, when would OAU will start their registration for the newly admitted students into 2013/2014 session?

171. please vni,i to know the deadline date for the submission of awaiting result in oau please the change of institution will soon close