NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY- NDU 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT!!

The Niger Delta University (NDU) has released her 2012/2013 first batch admission list of successfully admitted aspirants for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The NDU admission list for all departments in the university have been uploaded and is readily accessible from the school portal at www.ndu.ac.

Candidates who took part in the 2012/2013 NDU screening exercise are required to check theirs now by accessing the link above.

Congratulations in advance, to those who made it.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Pls bt i heard ndu has releasd b4 on d 4th of august nd de said we shuld chk jamb site 4 it..so dis 1 nw dat u said 1st batch is out nd dat we shud chk ndu.ac..my questn is does it mean dat merit list is difrnt 4rm 1st list.

2. Avatar Victor brandy says

When is d second list comin out?

3. 4th of august,we wer askd 2 check jamb website if we’v gotn adm,nd nw http://www.ndu.ac dat dosnt even show any newest news in ndu.plz we nid 2 no wats goin on.nd wen we are 2 start checking again

4. Plz i learnt dat d ndu admission list is out nd wz equally tld it has nt been uploaded yet. Cld any1 tel me hw true is it. And if dias any1 who had been offered admsn recently apart 4rm d merit list

5. Avatar Reuben ologbo says

Plz dah ndu site is nt gven any useful info abt d admission stuffz

6. Who has checkd

7. When is 2nd choice admission list coming out?

8. Avatar Ugochi beauty nnanta says

Plz why is it dat its only on d merit list u can chack d admision? Nd y jamb site?I see ordas but u cant see any tin dere.Is it dat its just d merit list.

9. Y is dis year’s admission so difficult? NDU? U gv websites wit empty information concerning d admission list. 4 how long r we going2 wait? 2nd list is nt yet out y?

10. Plz who knws wen ndu second list wil be out. I’m jus gettin diffrnt infos ab@t it. Some said it has ben publishd, whle sum said it is in d net, so whc wil i believe?

11. Avatar FAVOUR ALEX says

PLZ WEN IS D SECOND CHOICE PUME RESULT CMIN OUT

12. Pls peep me wen d 2nd batcg is out pls pls pls lt som 1 nce do it 4 me

13. Avatar Abeki gloria says

Pls der nothin new on ndu site.pls help us we nid info on d adm

14. Avatar Abbey tamounengiofri says

pls help me n chack dis resuit i chose it as a fist n secod choice d is knw reply yet pls here is my numba 07038714448 or 08162892627 tank un God bless

15. Pls keep me posted when the second list is out.

16. Avatar Ukpong Gabriel Dominic,, says

D elda’s rule acording 2 undrstnding,,,d young shive’s oura misundrstnding,,jst finking “NDU” has a bera way of geting us updated on dis,.let’s jst relax n kip our ears down!

17. Please I want to know when the second batch result will be out. Have been hearing different things.

18. I got an admission into ndu i checked tru d jamb website n it was correct.a wik later i checked d jamb website again n it said dat hv not been given any admission.so pls i want sum1 2 tell me wat happened

19. Avatar Daminabo williams says

Ndu result is comfusing,they said the first list release was not from dem yet they went on to send the aspirants to start clearance y?

20. Al dis rumourp wic one are we goin to believe? Ndu i dnt undrst wat u people are doin, says go to ndu.ac to check ur admt status bt nofin is gv dere an empty site. Am comfuse pls any one wit vital info pls cal me 08106197115 God bles u

21. my friend told me that she received admission alert frm ndu jst dis thursday. My question nw is, has ndu sent alert to anybody dis 2013

22. is the e-pin available in the bank for clearance?

23. I dont understand n.d.u anymore,how can one find useful information,is their second list out?why dont they have any good sites abt the admittion stuff.am confused

24. Avatar Atikumoses says

Pls i am confuse about ndu addmission stuff pls i wrote exam in second choice nd i have not see my result nd clearance is goin on in order schools pls ndu staff answer me wat is goin on

25. Am sure NDU first list is out. Bt nt too sure abt d second list. An alert has been sent to d first batch admitted students to proceed wit d online clearance. For dose who has been admitted u go purchase ur e-clearance pin 4 11,000 naira. For more info call: 08060412994 (am also an aspiring student oooo God help me nd dudes pray 4 me)

26. Pls wat is happening~im sick nd tired of ndu

27. Ndu 2nd admissn list is finaly out!!! U can go 2 any cyber cafe 2 chek urs, wish all of us gudluk…

28. pls i real need help from any one who can.i wrote the 2nd choice, but right i can’t get 2 the admission list. den the problem i had right now is that i am going 4 petroleum but i have d7 in chemistry so i don’t just knw what 2 do, pls if have any thing 4 me pls sms me on this no 07031084823.thanks & god bless

29. N.d.u i dey hail even thou u dey wail but u still dey sail.

30. Avatar Saturday afanide says

Pls wen ll dy bring out d second list

31. Avatar Allison Blessing Boma says

Pls dey keep telling me no admission yet n i sat 4 law n management science ma jamb reg number is 26521699CG pls do help me tnx

32. i had 254 in jamb,and 147 in pume,pls do i hv any chance of getn admisn 4 nursing? Dis my num if u hv any ansa 4 me 08174032524

33. Avatar Ogbudu ndidi says

Pls guys if u know the site i will check my result and the admission list pls alt me ,08183359498,i don’t want what happened to me in 2010 to happen again, tanks God Bless.

34. pls, wen is d 2nd batch cum out?

35. Avatar precious pp says

Is the 2nd list realy, truely, surely out? Pls u guys should b sincere and specific. If yes, wen did it cme out? Any news abt 3rd list? I scored 220 in jamb and 210 postume and am going 4 accounting any hope?? Pls answer any of the question u can, tnx 4 ur answers

36. Pls pals hw can i checked my admission status 4 dis second batch admission list. 195 in jamb 237 in pume, course Accounting,wat are my chances.dis is my number 08129159370

37. Pls, somebody asked me to pay in some money into his account that i would be admitted within 2 hrs, does anyone have anything to say about it? I hope he is not a fraudster

38. i heard 2nd choice admission list is out so how can i check mine somebody told me 2 buy a form of 1500 b4 i can check mine i dnt knw how true is dat

39. Pls pals, am so so confused right now. i wrote NDU sec choice Pume and uptill now, i’ve not even seen my Pume result let alone to see the admission list. and i heard they don’t bring out Pume score, pls i want to confirm if this is true.
    Pls anybody who acn help me out in explaining better to me, you can give me a Flash so i call you. please. 08039733138.
    i also want to know when the sec. choice list will be out. Thanx and Godbless.

40. Ndu wat is happening? I scored 209 in jamb n 260 pume y av i nt been admited?

41. my exam no is 26530167DG and phone no 08166917706 someone shud help me out

42. Pls does anyone knw if ndu second batch is really out?

43. Avatar ibogomo sam amabebe says

pls Ndu gv me admission 4 so long am writeing dis exam

44. Avatar Miss-Splendid says

Plz i nid help. I scored 226 in my jamb nd i pume in ndu as 2nd choice bt up till date they’ve nt sent me ma result nd i heard clearance is on. Plz u cn reply me thru dis line 07030574159

45. Ndu wat are u up to no site 4 gud info y the delay

46. Avatar Peter Glory obowoma says

Wil 3rd batch b out ndu?

47. Avatar Woyen-ukie kpou says

helo @chris mich sorry,no admission given yet.

48. Avatar Woyen-ukie kpou says

i just hope we all are going to get wat we are expectin frm ndu

49. Avatar Arumona prince says

Pls i 1nt 2 knw my stand in ndu. My jamb score is 242 nd my pume score 4 1st choice is 168. I hv nt heard any fin abt my 2nd choice scores also. Pls shld i kip hoping?

50. Pls have nt receive mine

51. Avatar Nwadioha Goodluck says

flood abeg free us. At least i want 2 c my last semester result. I tek God beg u

52. Avatar Japhet cindy says

Wen is d third list coming out?

53. I’m a fresher in ndu,computer sci dept,i need a roommate,a studnt in d same deptment wit me,av seen d room,u can rich me via 08032662064 or 2go ibinabo159.

54. Avatar foreclosure listing in florida says

I’ve learned many important things through your post. I’d also like to mention that there may be a situation that you will have a loan and don’t need a cosigner such as a Federal government Student Support Loan. However, if you are getting a borrowing arrangement through a standard lender then you need to be able to have a cosigner ready to assist you to. The lenders are going to base their own decision over a few components but the main one will be your credit worthiness. There are some creditors that will also look at your job history and choose based on that but in many cases it will depend on your score.