>NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY RELEASES ADMISSION LIST

The Nasarawa state University, Keffi, yesterday released a second admission list for the current academic session.

The list has been pasted in most faculties and departments across the university campus. Interested parties are hereby advised to visit the institution now to check and begin counting your blessings. Always keep up with us for more details.

We wish you success.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. when will admission of 2012/2013 we be out.

2. Avatar jonathan .j. chenemi says

please in want no the date that nasarawa state university will release there admission list for the year 2012-2013. thanks

3. Avatar Adama joseph obogo says

please, when is Nassarawa state university releasing their 2012/2013 admission list please.

4. Avatar Simeon eneka says

Any info abt nsuk addmission list 2012/2013

5. Wen wil da admzn b out?

6. I hrd dat d list wl b out in novemba, but dats 2 fr. Pals, i nid info on d remedial list

7. Pls wen is de secon chioce post ume comin up

8. Avatar Daniel allahnana says

Please when is nasarawa state ralese they first admission 2012/2013

9. Avatar Ahmed nasiru attah says

Nsuk admission list wil b out by november ending or begining bcuz ryt nw we r stil writtin our second semester exams n d list wil b out after our exams n 4 more latest info abt nsuk kindly join me on 2go….Lapunary…..N u can also cal me on dis numba..08035052415

10. Avatar Ahmed nasiru attah says

Nsuk first list of admission 2012/2013 wil b out by d begining of november or ending of november bt for more info abt nsuk kindly join me @2go….Lapunary….N here is my phone numba..08035052415

11. Avatar Ahmed nasiru attah says

Jst keep on praying 4 d best bcuz am here 2 give u d latest news abt nsuk,so kindly join me nw on 2go….Lapunary….N my phone numba..08035052415..N 4 more info nsuk first list wil b placed on d newspaper named dailytrust by november begining or ending,so no need 2 panic cuz am here

12. Avatar richard umoru says

plz if their’s any newz abt nsuk admission 2012/2013 share it. Plz

13. Avatar Abah Jimmy says

When is nsuk releasing the first list for 2012/2013

14. November? I thought jamb asked every school to release his admission october but why nsuk?