MAPOLY 2012/2013 POST-UTME SCREENING RESULTS OUT!! CHECK NOW

The moshood Abiola poly of abeakuta has released her 2012/2013 first batch post ume result which was written on the 27th of july 2012.

All MAPOLY aspirants are advised to check their results now by visiting the school portal.

Checking of result is free, kindly log on to mapolyng.com,

Do not forget to share your results with us.

All the best.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar bolaanibaba says

Pls wat is d cut off mark for mapoly,and wen is d adminssion list comin out

2. Avatar Oyetoro ahmed says

Mapoly hold its 2nd batch 2day,

3. Avatar Fabiyi john says

Pls if u hav check urs pls giv me a call on 08162434573 pls am having some problem on checking my, pls beging for ur pardon pls,thks.

4. Pls anybody that did mapoly post utme,that already see their result should alert me on this number PLEASE 08132398525

5. Avatar Salawu muritala adeniyi says

Mai gurl fwend did d mapoly xamm nd she kant find her result,though am a mapoly student buf av try mai best but i couldnt find a solution 2 d pprob.mai numba is 08122622593 nd 08138661971

6. Avatar Prince Oyekan says

When is the second batch is going to be out. I mean the one they did yesterday

7. Avatar Adekoya dorcas says

Pls i av problem wit d checking of my result. Pls anyone who have check his/her result shud pls tel me how it was done or cal me on dis num 08160688778

8. please how can i cheek it, i mean the result

9. Go to mapoly.com and u will see welcome 2 moshodi abiola poly click on it and den ssearch 4 check result,u ar usin ur jamb reg no and ur password if u can can’t jst send me ur rjamb reg no and ur password will send ur result 2 u,or jst email on anibaba_b@yahoo.com

10. pls i ave a problem chcking my result is writen incorrect pasword or username

11. Avatar Adeoye walex says

Pls am avin problem checking my result,it saying incorrect username and password,plz am so confused.I nid help plz

12. Wwhy don’t u go 2 4get password,and see wat happen

13. U can send me ur usenamer and password,ur surname
    and 5 pin,my name is bola,and u can email on anibaba_b@yahoo.com

14. Avatar Olamide dare says

Pls when is mapoly admission list will be out so dat will con no were we are

15. Avatar Sofunmilayo wale says

Plz i score 35% in mapoly putme result,did i stil av hope,my coz is urban n regional planin

16. pls hw did u check urs?

17. Mapoly has realsed 2012/2013 post ume reslut from no 0001-8340.i hv check mine.pls check urs 2day

18. Pls am avin problem wit checking my result pls anyone help pls call dis no 08063647165

19. Plz wen is mapoly releasin d result 4 dose who sat 4 their exam on aug. 12.

20. It is out already go check it

21. Avatar newskultinz says

A mapoly aspirant? And you’re not on diz great group? U lack d ginger… Follow d link to join asap

22. Avatar veekthoriah says

pls somebody help i tried checking my result cos my xam was 2nd batch but it was showing me no result yet and am seeing it everywhere dat 2nd batch result has been released i hope they did not seize any result cos am seriously scared i need ur help

23. Pls is d result of those dat had their exam on 2nd of August out? Pls contact 08061371816 thanks

24. Avatar Alimat shadiat says

Pls oh i scored 37% my course is masscom any hope

25. Avatar oladejo cornelius adedamola says

please, when is moshud abiola doing their third batch post jamb please send it to my no 08182815898

26. Pls,wen wil 2nd batch admissn list be out cos i’m anxious nd dey’r tellin me no admissn yet.what myt av bn d problem?pls reply

27. Pls i can’t check mine result sayin username and password error i was among d second batch,dont mind if any1 cld hlp me chck mi jamb reg 26102064GF password: Odeniyi

28. Avatar ayanleye fatima says

plssss as mapoly released there 2nd batch list? or do anybody knw wen is coming out?

29. is mapoly post utme still going on

30. Pls do anybody knw when hnd result will be out.i am worried and tried oooooooo.pls u can call me on 08188008646

31. Avatar ADEKOYA ESTHER OLUWAFUNMILAYO says

pls,i want to know when the result for HND post screening exam is going to be out. the one we did on the 1st of september 2012.thank uuuuuu,great mapaites

32. Avatar Titilayo sikiru says

Please am having a big problem about my name, have seen my result[%25] but my to check my name is problem please if their is any assist 08058350123 or 08172539036

33. Avatar OLANIGBA DAMILOLA says

somebody plssssss help me oooooo,i scored 36% is there any hope for me dat i will be admitted,cos av checked for d second batch but not yet admitted,so i will knw my stand.HND SCREENING

34. Avatar Opebiyi agbolashow says

I wrote d last batch xam, iz d result out? If no wen

35. Avatar shokale tomisin says

am so confused i can’t even check my result is just telling me wrong password or username