LAUTECH 2012/2013 POST-UTME RESULTS OUT(2ND CHOICE)

The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology(LAUTECH) has released the long awaited post-utme results for her second choice candidates. The results have been uploaded and available for checking.

HOW TO CHECK RESULTS
Second choice candidates as well as First choice candidates who have not check theirs are to follow the steps below to see their results.
1. Visit the LAUTECH portal on: www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng
2. Log in with your already created ID.
3. Click check result.

Do not forget to share your results with us.

We wish you all the best.

Sharing does not take a second. Simply hit the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. I checked my result yesterday,it was saying pending pls what happen.

2. I checked mine this morning and its still pending….. Hope i don’t need to panic

3. Avatar Moshood sodeeq says

Moshood sodeeq i check my onw dis morning it was still sayin pending,wht can i do

4. Avatar shonubi tobi says

i could not check my result cus i’ts asking 4 a password i didn’t have.

5. my result is still pe n ding……….please m ANGRY………………….

6. ok thanks

7. Avatar moshood sodeeq o says

it gettin too late for showing pending,lautech try to compute us,i check it last nite still showin pending.

8. Avatar moshood sodeeq o says

it gettin 2late for will piple.which there result is showing pending dis my last hope for god sake i put my mind on u lautech,my registration is 25906855AGinstead of 25906855AC.

9. Av been checked my result since thursday.It was pendin pls wat’s is goin on

10. Avatar dare daniel says

Unable 2 check ma result stil ¥pendin¥ watz goin on i’m tyad of all diz

11. Pls vnti what’s realy happen let me no, i should wait till when pls.

12. Avatar oladipupo a says

i’v been checking my result since last week,still saying pending.i don’t think they av release d result,if so it should av been posted on there website

13. Lautech its getting 2 late pls try 2 make it faster

14. i just checked mine and it is still pending,pls what are our chances (i mean we second choice applicants)cos someone told me dat they would not release our result.pls i need your opinion

15. Guys i don’t think its out o…. ‘cos i just checked the school’s official site and there’s nothing like that on there. Maybe its(was) a rumour.

16. Avatar Prof. Iblat says

Hey guys! These stds are desperate to see their results, stop decivn dem. I beg

17. Avatar Olatunde kafayat says

Ave bin checkin mine since last wik buh still pending. Plz wat’s going on, iz dere op?

18. Pls i scored 230 in jamb nd 43% in putme nd i applied 4 computer science any chance? Pls reply

19. Avatar daniel damilare says

h scored 246 nd 49 in jamb nd post utme,nd i found’sori u r nt applicable for adm’pls any hope for me

20. Pls,was happening to our result,we second choice.hpe no probs coz it bin saying pending for a while now.

21. pls my utme score is 246 and post utme is 55% …….second choice candidate for architecture,old what are my chances for admission…..any advice or help???

22. Avatar moshood sodeeq o says

vnti pls let no weither de will release it,bcos i check it yesterday still pending it getin to late.

23. pls let me know wether i deserve to go lautech bcos it gettin late dis is my last hope help me,bcos i ve already made mistake in reg no,instead 25906855ag i wrote 25906855ac wht is d next to do,am feed up,seven week left.

24. Pls my result is still pending any chance of releasing d result.

25. Avatar Shittu Afeez says

I’ve been checking my result for the past few weeks, keep saying pending.pls what’s
    wrong

26. Almost 3months ago I’ve been check my result,….still “pending”. Please, kindly find something to these issues because; “we are dying”. Below is my particular:
    exam no: 26361469IB