JAMB 2014 Results Out: See JAMB 2014 Results Statistics

According to the Registrar of JAMB, Prof Dibu Ojerinde while announcing the release of the 2014 UTME results at JAMB headquarters, a total of 990,179 candidates applied for PPT while 25,325 candidates applied for DBT which amounts to 1,015,504 applicants”.

Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results

Out of this, 36,164 were recorded as invalid results and 37,315 are for applicants who were absent on the exam date. 2,494 results were withheld due to various examination malpractices.

Ojerinde revealed that in PPT, 275,282 candidates scored below 150, 122,157 scored 150-159; 115,456 scored 160-169, 315,401 candidates scored 170-199 while 108,488 candidates scored 200-249.

In DBT, 2,471 candidates scored below 150, 2,830 scored 150-159, 3,808 scored 160-169; 6,678 candidates also scored between 170-199 while 1,309 candidates scored 200-249.

Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results

Applicants who chose universities as their first choices are 995,901 in number while those who chose Polytechnics as their first choices are 13,761 applicants; Colleges of Education and Innovative Enterprise Institute have 20,558 and 32 applicants respectively who chose them as first choices.

Eight centres in Abia, Rivers, Ebonyi and Imo States have been indicted by the board for extorting from N500 – N1, 000 from the applicants. The board’s helmsman pledged that the culprits will be dealt with.

He however, said that this year’s UTME is one of the best the board has ever conducted.

VNTI JAMB

Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!

Your support is our future!

Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Jibril Muhammad says

Pls i want to know my score in jamb.

2. This is 2014 jamb results

3. I want to apply for re-marking how do I go about it

4. Avatar Eketee Faith says

Thanks for this wonderful update Sire, please is jamb 2014 result checker still online? because mine is still not loading.

• @Faith, its still online, you might experience delays and network issues as a result of everyone trying to login to the portal at the same time.

5. Avatar Mr Olatude says

Not a good result

6. Avatar Ugonna Eze says

Dear, Admin, i have beeen trying to check my Jamb result but not working. i need the website address please

7. I got 226. Used the jamb mobile service application I downloaded from windows store. It takes less than 30 seconds. You can comment your registration number below. And I would help.

• Congrats @Daniella,

We wish you a successful admission to you choice programmes this year, Amen!!

Others can comment below wih their JAMB score for benefit of doubt and Advice!

8. Not really a good result

9. Avatar Balogun Simon says

JAMB result upgrade is a scam! Beware,

No such thing as upgrade, don’t fall a vitctim

10. Avatar Marvellous says

45327029bc

11. Avatar Marvellous says

My reg num 45327029bc

12. Avatar victor paul says
  13. I score 180 and i choose Tai Solarin university of education. Please can they accept my score? What is there cut of mark?

14. Well, I tried checking mine and this msg popped up: “You Have No Result Because You Have No Biometric Verification” what do I do?

• @Prince, it means you did not thumb print at your Venue.

Similar issues were recorded last year by a huge number of candidates but were later rectified after a number of protests!

Your result might still be released within a week, but if it aint released by the end of april, we urge you to go to the Nearest JAMB office around you to make complains.

15. Avatar Akintunde says

45621707dg

16. Avatar Alexander opara says

pls help me check mine these r my details :Reg no: 45051644BI.

17. Pls i applied for admission to study MEDICINE in the University of Ibadan, and need some basic information. Could you pls connect me to anybody in the school preferably medical student.

18. Avatar Alexander opara says

wat will be the problem?

19. pls am waiting 4 d reply

20. Avatar Marvin Jones says

This is bloody

21. pls help me check mine 45999017JG

22. Please, please, please. I’m really confused right now, this is the third time am writing this exams and All am seeing is “No biometric verification” when i sure thumbprinted at My centre. Please What’s can be the solution? I tried going to jamb office but I was told, they won’t open today. 18th april. I’m just so confused right now

23. please, help me check my result, reg no is,45003554EJ

24. I scored 169 any hope for university admission in sciences maybe in my state of origin.

• Sure there is hope.

Let’s see what the cut-off would be like since the result is this way.

If the cut-off don’t fall beyond 170, you would consider applying for Private Uni or Poly education

25. Avatar Latifa abubakar Muhammad says

Need to see my jamb results for 2014 45145790EE

26. Avatar reed joshua says

need u to check my result reg numba:46429739GH

27. Avatar Mohammed Latifa Abubakar says

45145790EE

28. I try cheking mine it’s showing me that i have no result because i didnot did biometric verification and i know i did the biometric verification so now what is the solution to this my current problem

29. Can 180 go for unaab

30. 4523689BC

• Sorry, No Match is Found for Registration Number: 4523689BC:

Please all persons who posted their reg No for checking are requested to reload this page in an Hour or two because the JAMB portal is down at the moment:

31. Pls help me check mine 46323170GC

32. Avatar Victor omachi says

check mine 46004268FH

33. 46004268FH

34. Admin pls check mine 4 me. . . My reg no is 45999017JG

35. I didn’t even get a reply. Maybe my post wasn’t relevant

36. We that our’s is showing “No biometric verification” Do we still have hope of seeing our results? *please reply

• It can and maybe released, if JAMB verifies that you all were the one who wrote your Papers.

It happened last year and was released!

37. Pls i had 170. Can i gain admission to unilag

pls recheque my 46429739GH

44. pls can u help me check mine its 45762189FF

45. Pls hlp me nd check mine 45849321HE

46. Avatar Oluwaseun says

Pls,i want 2 check my jamb result $ here is my reg.no 46079124EE

47. hw long wil it take the portal to recover

48. hw long wil it take the portal to recover frum the lost in connection?

49. USE OF ENGLISH= 43
    PHYSICS = 52
    Biology= 45
    Chemistry= 46
    Aggregate= 186

50. Pls help me my number 45475189ID

51. 46107131cf…please help me check mine!

52. MY REG NO IS 45111302AJ PLS HELP ME CHECK

53. Avatar Oragwa onyiyechi says

Pls i scored 181 in jamb,is there hope 4 me in unizik 4 medicine?tanks.

54. Avatar Oragwa onyiyechi says

Pls reply me

55. Pls do i really need to purchase another scratch card to check my result and if true, how much?

56. Avatar Oragwa onyiyechi says

Pls i scored 181 in jamb,is there hope for me in unizik for medicine.

57. i score 160 can i study banking and finance in YABATECH POLY.

58. Avatar Aminu Usman says