IMSU 2012/2013 POST-UTME RESULTS PROBLEMS: CLICK HERE FOR SOLUTION

A number of aspirants who sat for the Imo state University post-utme screening exercise have been finding it difficult to check their results owing to various portal problems.

For some candidates, their details shows up without their post-utme score, while for some other candidate, their registration number, brings up a different person details.

This however has been due to some portal problems at the Imo state University, and candidates experiencing such issues or the other with their IMSU Post-UTME Results for 2012/2013 are to locate Zellance ICT dept inside the school and solve your problem.

Hurry Now.

All the best.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Oliver ferdinand says

Poor imsu, u ae a total dissapointment to 9ja. Poor managment!

2. Avatar ofegbu kasarachi says

pls someone help me GOD must surely reward u.my problem is,if i log in with my jamb registration number 25562340 to check my imsu postutme result what i see is another persons result.pls help me.Thanks

3. Avatar Alaoma osinchi c says

My own problem is that if i log in, it won’t display anything not even my name or my reg number

4. Avatar okechukwu juliet c says

I have tried several times,to asses my result but no score is displaced. you guys should please help me.

5. Wat am worried about nw is d correct website 4 checking d result. Pls, smone help. Tnks.

6. Were do u say we shud go for our result dear? Cos I vent seen mine either

7. Avatar okorochinedu says

plz i cant find my name nd my reg no on dat list.if i typed in my jamb reg no, notin wil be displayd 4me .plz if u hve any answr to dis jxt add me up on 2go as maxiokoro1

8. Avatar Iheanacho chidinma says

Pls my own is dat wen i check, my name, course n reg numba wil show wen i click it 2 see my result it wil show dat of sum1 else n i hav gone bck 2 kano, is dey notin i can do, sum1 pls help me.

9. Sumbody help me i cnt find my result weneva i log wit my reg numba i won’t c anytyn nd i av gone bk 2 benin…i nid help

10. I cant access my result nd am in lagos wat do i do

11. Have check my result but i did nt c my name nd jamb reg no,wat will i do,am confuse

12. Avatar Mmaduakolam samuel says

My own is dt i put accounting has my course nd i log in 2 c edu biology has my course,nd again am 4rm imo am seeing Abia.Pls if u hv hlp ad mi on 2go@samisami2 tanx

13. Avatar okoye emmanuel emeka says

when i put my details,i can’t find my name or my reg number.what ll i do????

14. Avatar Duruibe oswald says

If u have any problem with your post ume imsu 2012 call :EMEKA 08178484949

15. I had E8 in my chemisty nd i hv obtained d predegree form bt i hv not selected any course yet is there any course dat i can pick as a science student dat doesnt require chemistry.

16. I had E8 in my chemisty nd i hv obtained d predegree form bt i hv not selected any course yet is there any course dat i can pick as a science student dat doesnt require chemistry..

17. I cant even see anything when i log in and i don’t know what to do

18. Please the school should do somethin about this postutme result it’s obvious.and they r talkin on hw 2 publish admission list when my name and score is’nt out come 2 think of it they r tarnishin the school image

19. Me i wrot d exam but i know c my score only my details wea dea. I went 2 d school zelenc , dominion ict n admission stand each of dem said dey hav no help 4 me wen i begd dem dey refa me 2 d next ofic, stil yet i did nt axhiv anytin spendin my tfare goin 2 d skool pls help. what should i do now abeg.

20. Pls i checked ma sista’s result both her pin no, her name nd her jamb reg no bt going through the names listed there, i just gat not to find her name, amoung the names listed on the above, pls help me wat do i do den

21. I checked 4 my frnd, her name nd course is displayed but d jamb reg is different 4rm hers. Watz d cause?

22. i hv check my several time wit my details but i cnt find my name or my reg no, is like i dnt even exist, the most painful tin is dt d guy i sat wit during exam and pass paper the same time score 270; i went to imsu this monday to knw whether my problem can be fixed what i got as a reply is that i shld purchase another jamb form that there is ntin the can do abt it am down. i nid help.

23. My heaven father, the only father dat have help me in this imsu problem of check of result. I can see my data but i can’t find my result. God please come to my rescue

24. Someone should really help me, i’ve been somewhere were news dont go tru the walls and i just had a news saying Imsu Post ume result’s out. Some one should really help me please. I’m begging you. Please, for God not for me. Add me via 2go Mimy44. Please