FUOTUOKE ADMISSION LIST FOR 2012/2013 OUT!!! FIRST BATCH

The Federal University Otouke, (FUOTUOKE) bayelsa has just released her 2012/2013 Admission List for candidates of admitted candidates into available degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

The released list contains only the names of aspirants who chose the institution as their 1st choice of school making a total of only 121 students admitted so far in the 12 approved degree programmes in the University.

HOW TO CHECK THE ADMISSION LIST
Candidates are required to check their admission status in the released list by following the steps below:
• Click here to access the admission list
• Scroll down to check for your name.

Registration for the admitted students at the Federal University Otouke, will commence immediately!

Wish you success.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Okadigbo Ephraim c says

Plz sir i scored 220 in JAMB & 264 in Fuotuoke postume dis yr bt am so so surprisd dat my name is nt included in d merit list, what could b d problem. Am just confused plz help me

2. sir , i scored 227 for utme and post mark was 344. i cudnt check the sit for my name.pls acn help me out.my name is alfred thankgod, i chose Economics

3. Pls sir i score 184 in my ptume & 226 in my jamb wil i b admited 2nd choice

4. Pls sir am curious i choose fuotuoke as my second choice and i score 203 in my jamb and 288 in putme sir pls should I have hope of admission in the next list

5. Sir plz i put fuotouke has my first choose,nd i scored 184 in d post ume,nd 245 in my jamb.plz sir i need diz admission.plz sir,my names are otomiewo harrison onome.tnkz,

6. Plz sir,i choose fuotouke hs my 1st choise of institute.i scored 184 in d post-ume nd 245 in jamb,i need diz admission,plz sir.my names re otomiewo harrison onome.

7. Avatar DeeGiere Victor says

my is name Dee Giere Victor i scored 243 in jamb and 232 in pume and choose fuotueke as my first choice but when i cherck the list my name is not their pls sir is their any hope 4 me. for 2nd list? depatm political scin.

8. Pls sir i choosed fuotuoke as my second choice, i score 247 in my jamb and 216 in my post utme. Is there hope for admission?

9. Avatar Friday philip says

If u need admission and ur name is not on the list u knw what to do call for hope

10. Sir i think we all deserve an explaination and also need to know what’s going on about d admission process…sir we need to b address as soon as possible sir.james sunday…

11. Avatar Adione Ifemliochukwu says

Pls sir, i chose fuotuoke as my 1st choice.I scored 216 in Jamb and my pume is 152. Sir pls help me.course Biochemistry

12. Avatar Youpele olobiri charles says

Sir, i score 256 in jamb, and 144 in post ume, and i can’t find my name in this list, i chose fuotuoke as my first choice, sir pls i need ur help 4 next list…tanx and God bless.

13. Avatar Ade stephen wisdom says

My name is ade stephen wisdom i put otueke as my second chioce,nd i scored 215 in jamb nd 216 in post ume.do i stand any chance of admission?

14. Avatar Ogbuagu maraizu kingsley says

Pls sir,i choose fuotuoke as my second choice university and i scored 204 for jamb and 169 for post utme for physics .can i be admitted as a student of this new class institution.ogbuagu maraizu kingsley

15. Avatar Nworgu Raphael says

Pls sir, am NWORGU RAPHAEL. I score 216 in jamb nd 208 pume. Nd my name was’t in d first list. Is dere any hope in 2nd list. I put fuotuoke as my fst institution! Pls, sir help me. TANKS. I put ECONOMICS.

16. Avatar Nworgu Raphael says

Pls, sir, wen is 2nd list comin out? TANKS.

17. Avatar Anaba augustine c says

Sir I score 211 in jamb and 272 in postume and i apply economics and a lst choice candidate i did not see my name,pls sir help me out.

18. Pls sIr fuotuoke is my hope of admission this yr,whn is the second list coming out cos am begining to die in suspence, I scored 203 in jamb and 288 in PUTME pls siR help me ENGLISH department