FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH ADMISSION LIST OUT(2012/2013)!!!

The Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State has released her 2012/2013 admission list of successful intakes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Candidates who applied to the Institution are required to check the polytechnic’s admission list which contains about a hundred names for a department now.

To check Yours now,
1. Simply click here to access the admission list checking page
2. You can view your Name Using your UTME registration Number.

IMPORTANT DATES
Below are a few scheduled important dates for the 2012/2013 academic session:
• Registration Closes on 2nd February, 2013
• Matriculation: 5th February, 2013
• First Semester Lecturers Begins 2nd October, 2012
• First Semester Exams Begins 2nd 3rd March, 2013.

We wish you all the best.

Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. @vnti what of HND has the started selling the form if yes how much is it

2. In my own department it only three persons that were given admission moreover in the entire list i can only see 87 number i am confuse plz i want an answer plz

3. Avatar chibuike says

i have d same prob wit kenneth……pls vnti do u ve any info abt wat d prob mite be abt d admission list?

4. Avatar Gabriel Achimugwu Joseph says

i pray dat all who particpate in the last post Ume and merit the point be given addmission into the school in Jesus name (Amen)

5. Avatar Idoko Stephen says

Pls can i knw when d sales of HND form will close?

6. Avatar Okeke ikey says

Cn addimission b given 2 a person hu have pass in biology nd chemistry 2 study lab tech in idah ?

7. Avatar Isah jeremiah says

Pls when the second list will be out?

8. Avatar Maria ene james says

Is my name among people dat have admission

9. hw cn i check d list o i beg i won do 4 my fone

10. My daughter was given admission from JAMB directly but could not see her name among the admitted list. which direction should i take then.She is going in for social science.ADVICE ME STEPS TO BE TAKEN PLEASE.

11. Avatar onyekachijoel says

i scpred 44 in d postutme,and am yet to see my name in d admision list,and i applied for elect/elect.pls there stil hope? Somebody advice me on what to do pls.

12. Avatar Ayodele praise says

Pls tell me wat i can do. I scored 190 in my utme and also scored 52 in post utme of federal poly idah i chose elect elect as my course. Bt my name is not on the admission pls i’m confussd wat do i do.

13. Avatar Ayodele praise says

Pls help me. I scored 190 for dis year’s jamb nd 52 for federal poly idah’s post utme, i applied for elect elect. Bt i cant find my name on the admission list and i dont knw wat 2 do .

14. Avatar Joshua Augustine says

My name is among i gv God all d glory.fed poly idah gave me my course i applied public admin.