Check PolyIbadan Post UTME (CBT) Result 2014/2015

This is to inform candidates that sat for the 2014/2015 post UTME/CBT exam that the admission list has been released.

Candidates can now check for their result by clicking here: http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/register/login-user.html

See Also: Check Polyibadan Departmental Cut-off Marks 2014/2015

Type in your Username and Password

Click on “Login”

VNTI POLYIBADAN

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. i dont see my CBT scores what can i do

2. Avatar adekanmbi Temitope Adejoke says

Sir,ma, I have been try to check my post utme result but no way,what shuold i do.

3. Each time i try to check my post utme result it says the username/password are incorrect, i dont know what to do.

4. Avatar orji jessica says

are they truly upgrading scores in ibadan poly post utme???

5. Avatar Rodiah Adebiyi says

please sir /ma…i have been unable to check my result but each time i try to check my result they tell me Error You are not authorised to view this resource.

6. Sir.ma.pls my post utme result.they say my password and username do nt match.and i knw why pls oo

7. i scored 50.38 for computer engineer,and d cutoff mark is 50.63…….pls can i still b admitted

8. Avatar ogunmidede ismail .o. says

oga,d marks sum up to be 51 nd i apply for mass cimunication in ibadan poly,bt i was told dt d cutt off for masscom is 58.5,plz wht chance of ganing d asmztn do i hav?

9. Avatar Matthemovic says

Pls I Scored 48 And My Course Is 53.5, Whats D Chance Of Gaining Admision?

10. Plz I scrd 37.5 Ãήϑ I applied for mech engine,,,,,is there chance for admission………..am from oyo state…….. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

11. Avatar Aliu Damilola Esther says

pls sir/ma,it was updated that there is no change of course for 2014/2015 applicants.i did my change of course from lab.science to statistics because i got 44.25.i did my change of course before the cut off mark was released,is there any way out for me ?

12. Avatar Aliu Damilola Esther says

Pls sir/ma,the change of course payment was written on my admission portal in polyibadan already.My thought was,they shouldn’t have opened there change of course portal when they know they arent going to allow it this year.so, how will i collect my money.because i know it is waste already.i need the money to obtain another jamb form.

13. Avatar Aliu Damilola Esther says

pls ma/sir, how do i check my name,since the admission list is out?

14. Avatar adekunle egbeda says

Sir,if i may ask the cutoff mark,he it the same thing with HND cut off.

15. Avatar Aliu Damilola Esther says

pls sir/ma,when will second batch list be out?

16. Avatar tobi adebayo says

Pls sir\ma, when is HND post UTME exam coming up…. Thanks n God bless

17. Pls sir… on my result is no data yet…. is it dat no admission for me or wat pls

18. is d 2nd batch out

19. Avatar Balogun Abiodun says

sir, what is the cut off mark for HND MECHANICAL applicants or is the samething as with the one listed out for ND student and when is the result coming out?

20. Pls. Is it sure dat d 2nd batch wil be release?

21. Avatar Popoola olajumoke esther says

Pls, wen is d HND(CBT) result be out?

22. Pls Ma,is dere goin to be 2nd and 3rd batch.

23. Avatar Abiodun Abiodun says

Pls i scored 32 in my S.L.T/microbiology option and they said the cut off mark is 28 if it is biology/microbiology and micobiology 40, Pls i’m i qualify for the screening.

24. Wats d utme cutoff mark for poly ibadan?

25. Pls ma/ sir I need d link to check my result HND post UTME