Check MOUAU Admission List 2014/2015 Here

The Michael Okpara University Of Agric. (MOUAU) wishes to inform the general public, especially the candidates who sat for her 2014/2015 Post UTME test that and had grades above the institution’s cut off mark that the Institution has released her MOUAU admission List 2014 for 1st batch.

Concerned candidates who partaked in the screening test can now check their MOUAU Admission status as it has been pasted on the school notice board but has not been posted online.

All concerned students are advised to visit COLMAS in the school campus to check The MOUAU admission list and know their status.

Also, the MOUAU 2nd batch admission list has been released, click here to check it

To check Your Admission Status Online, Click here

Check MOUAU Tuition Fees, 2014/2015 Other Years

Check MOUAU Freshers Info, Tuition Fees 2014/2015

Admitted students are to click here to pay MOUAU Acceptance Fee 2014/2015

In case you cant visit the school, you can send someone you know there to check for you

VNTI MOUAU

Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!

Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!

Your support is our future!

Click Here To Check Your School’s Post-UTME Date
Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar AMArachi nwakanma says

Y have yoU not release college of cearse admission list in mouau?

2. Pls i will like to know the cut-off mark(s).thank you

3. Is d admission not yet placed online?
    And again y is it showing invalid jamb number

4. dis pple r playing with our intelligence ryt? mouau 1st list has bin out 4 over a week now nd dey avnt placed it online………

5. Go to this portal page: mouauportal.edu.ng.
    Check your admission status there.

6. Is 200level also inclusive in the admission have

7. Is second list of mouau out? for 2014/2015

8. What is the departmental cutoff mark for Accounting in MOUAU?

9. pls wen is MOUAU 2nd List coming out?

10. when will mouau bring out dia 2nd list na

11. Pls my average is 52.9 food science nd technology wat r my chances nd wen is d second list coming out

12. VNTI soon is nt an ans na b accurate.soon wen?

13. Na wa ooop pls say sometin vnti we dy run out of patience

14. Please i want to know when clearance and registration will start in mouau as i am a fresher.

15. God please help me am especting 2nd list batch anyseconds, anytime, anyday, anymonth, any-year, i cover my name in thy blood of jesus christ

16. Avatar Ossai Isioma Alexandra says

Wat is happen na . Second batch list is nt yet out wen is it coming out

17. Is it true that the 2nd list is coming out 6th october

18. Avatar Okechukwu Adaora Christiana says

Pls what about direct entry list am really not happy please MOUAU am begging you because the people i took as my parent are asking question please am begging you people in God’s name thanks and Good night.

19. please try n find out 4us

20. Avatar Ossai Isioma Alexandra says

Pls is it dis week we are entering or wen pls wat de main date. Thank u

21. Avatar Ossai Isioma Alexandra says

Pls is it true dat is wen students finish there Exams dat is wen second batch will be out. Dat wat am hearing. Is it true

• The MOUAU 2nd batch admission list 2014 is ready already, and would be submitted to JAMB anytime soon. Once approved, it would be released to the public

22. I scored 49.6 as d average in d post ume and my name came out …..so yu guys shouldn’t b scared…God will see y’ll through….Amen

23. I believe

24. VNTI ,plz wats actually d general cut off mark

25. please when is mouau second list for 2014/2015 coming out am anxious

26. thanks

27. Please VNTI I would like to be informed personally when MOUAU 2nd Admission List is Out.. Can you do that for me?

28. but i hope the second list is coming out these October

29. Avatar Ezekiel Roseline says

pls VNTI, my average score is 44:4 wat is my assurance of getting admission? Biochem

30. Pls wen is direct entry list cumin out I cnt wait

31. Avatar Ossai Isioma Alexandra says

VNTI pls is it true dat all new student must pay for hostel fees and is by force to stay there . Some people said they saw de information on website.

32. Pls sir, How much is d hostel fee

33. Avatar Ossai Isioma Alexandra says

Y are u people treating us like kids dat is a must to pay for hostel fees.ok na wat if a student hav a house or family house very close to de school and decided to stay in his house, so u people inspect de person to still waste money wen they are so many tins to pay for in sch.6ok no be small money Ooo pls u people should look into dat issue again is unfair.

34. Y are u pple cheating on studnt,must they pay for d cost of the building.mouau is selling their integrity.chy.

35. Y must they pay yl they have houses in umuahia,60k is much,not d usual 10k.

36. Pls wen will mouoau start selling their part time form

37. i got 45.9 as average goin for agric economics ,pls vnti do i hv a chance of gainin admission

38. i got 42.4 as an average goin 4 agric econs what are my chances

39. i heard that the second list for 2014 section will b coming out on friday

40. Avatar Ikwegbu George. says

Thank you Guys,am happy after reading thy questi0ns and replies……..m0re grease to thy Elb0w.#no need to ask mine#pls inb0x me when the list is out ok,thanks VNTI God replenish thy strenght.AMEN.

41. Avatar Ikwegbu George. says

TYPES OF SLAPS AND THIER MEANING
    1. TAKE AWAY SLAP
    When a girl gives you a dirty slap, and all you
    can do is
    hold your face and walk away..that is take away
    slap.
    2. RESOUNDING SLAP
    That is when after you are hit. You keep on
    hearing..some
    funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii! And
    voices in your
    head will start singing christmas carol”
    3. FORMATTING SLAP
    That is the slap that makes someone to forget
    instantly
    what he or she was doing..You find yourself
    asking
    questions like “what did I do?
    4. EXPLANATION SLAP
    When a girl or a boy gives you that kind of
    slap..you find
    yourself explaining the situation to the nearest
    person
    out of your own accord..e.g..BROS SHEY U BEEN
    DEY
    WATCH? I BE NO DO ANYTHING O
    5. FIX DEPOSIT SLAP
    when you receive this kind of slap all you will do
    is just
    stand right where you are and watch the girl walk
    away
    6. RHETORICAL SLAP
    The moment you download the slap..you start
    asking
    questions that doesn’t need reply..like
    JOHN, YOU SLAPPED ME?
    Which one have you experienced?…jst wana lighten s0me pals heart..jst laugh it out o,GOD’L C US THROUGH!

42. When is the school likely 2 open for 2014/2015 academic session

43. Avatar faith vivian says

I got 198 in jamb nd 48.9 in post tume nd my course is microbiology. Will I be gven admission?

44. Avatar felix monday says

Pls I scored 184 in jamb and 52 in post utme what are my chances of admission for comp engin

45. I scored 58 in mouau direct entry and has been waiting 4 their d.e list which is stil not yet out. Now i hv gotten Hnd admission, am jst cnfuse on what 2 do nw. Shud i go ahead and proces my hnd or cntinue waiting 4 d list? Pls i nid ur advice and also tell me wen 2 xpect d list

46. second list is out

47. I scored 46.3 going for marketing. Do I have hope that I will get admission? And is the second list coming out?

48. Vnti is the ongoing registration done in the school or online wherever you are

49. i got 44.3 as my total average, would i be admitted into mechanical egineering

50. Is it through that the supplementary list is out

51. Avatar Rufus vincent says

Plz wen are they startin registration in mouau i gained admission their to study economics and plz brief me on this hostel thing bcos if am hearn all dis i became confused.

52. When are the old students finishing their exams

53. Avatar Confidence says

I HEARD THAT THE 2ND BATCH LIST IS OUT BUT I TRIED CHECKING MINE BUT THE REPLY GIVEN TO ME WAS INVALID JAMB REG. PLS VNTI WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

54. Vnti, I tried checking my admission status, and it showed “invalid Jamb Reg number” does it mean that my Reg. Number is not in the school system…

55. Avatar Confidence says

But is their another list coming out?

56. Finally it’s out mouau have pasted Direct entry Merit list though not yet online. I went to the school today to confirm it and Behold i made it Glory be to God. Thank u all for your support

57. Avatar Confidence says

Pls do you have any idea on when the next list is likely to be out?

58. Omor I hv been offered admission in m.o.u to study agric engine..

59. Please what is the requirements for direct entry in umudike, i mean the minimum GP reaquirement to study elect/elect in umudike

• you can apply with any grade point you have, but admission is based and offered from the highest to the lowest till all slots are filled

60. VNTI i gt 41.0 as averge any chance of admission?

61. Pls VNTI I got 45.6 in my post utme for BAMbt my name is nt in d second list nd I even bought supplementary list to be on a safer side nd nw d 1st supplementary list is out nd my name was nt there for economic education.I am so confused what should I do or did they change my course pls reply me pls

• There is nothing you can do at this time order than hope n pray. Your average is quite low, but let’s hope to see your name in the MOUAU 3rd admission list for 2014. Also, We’d advise you to get d JAMB forms for 2015, incase.

Check: How To Apply For JAMB 2015 UTME

All hope is not lost though

62. Pls nd my total average was 46.5 pls help advice me on wat to do pls

63. am really get exhausted please will there still be any more list@vnti

64. am really getting exhausted please will there still be any more list@vnti

65. Pls sir,wen is mouau supplementry admission list going to cum out?

66. plz when is library science list coming out???and I did predegree in mouau(business admin)….but I did commerce in jamb d admission officer said dat I will be given library science z dat true…plz I need to knw

67. Is it true the supplementary admission list is out?

68. Avatar Ojukwu comfort chineye says

I got 47.5 can i get admission?Accounting

69. Avatar Ojukwu comfort chineye says

70. Avatar Confidence says

Pls wen is next list coming out?

71. VNTI plz will mouau release anoda list n when?

72. Please sir, I scored 203 in JAMB, 40.4 in PUME(46 as average) registered for Agric Engineering. Any hope of admision in any Engineering department?

73. Pls fellow students I just got the information that I’ve been given admission in MOUAU. Pls how can I check if my name appeared in their list, supplementry I think.

74. Am tired of all this things of MOUAU, am geting faild why all this things? Pls when is third batch coming out? If not third batch i will do something strange to myself seriously. Crying all days since first batch came out.

75. Avatar mercy chidi says

when will mouau realse their 3rd list

76. plz sir will another list come out this month

77. plz sir will another list still come out

78. Avatar Aharanwa Uchenna says

I had 206 in jamb and 53.3 in my post ume to study business admin but still haven’t got any admission. What’s happening MOUAU