BUK Postgraduate Registration 2014/2015 Begins

This is to inform the general public that Postgraduate registration for 2013/2014 Academic Session has commenced.

Click here To register

VNTI BUK

Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!

Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!

Your support is our future!

Click Here To Check Your School’s Post-UTME Date
Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Please i want to find out if the 2014/2015 postgraduate admission for Masters degree in computer network and security in bayero university,kano is out.

2. please is Bayero university, kano offering any postgraduate course on computer network and security, and when is the 2014/2015 academic session for masters degree programmes starting

3. Pls i want apply for Phd in Library and information science 2014/15,when is d PG available.BUK.

4. Avatar MHammanyero says

Slm please when will u start selling application form for 2015/2016 Msc/postgraduade programme, i look furwad to hear from you thankz.

5. Avatar MHammanyero says

Please did BUK offering postgraduade course on enviromental health and when will BUK start selling application form for 2014/2015 postgraduade programme. Thanks

6. My requests are as follows,
    When is the form for masters in Development studies for 2014/2015 academic session out.
    Can somebody with Bsc accounting and Masters in Public Administration qualified for this course.
    What is the school fees looks like.

7. Avatar oyewole paul says

Pls when will buk release their addmission for pgd in business Admin & entrepreneurship ?

8. Avatar Rabi'u A. Sambo says

Pls I want to confirm weather admission list for MA Linguistics post graduate 2014/15 is out.

9. Avatar musa Malik says

Pls when will the PGD registration portal be ready for registration

10. Avatar bala tahiru says

please when is buk part time degree online registration for 2014/2015 commences?

11. Avatar Muhammad Sani ABDULLAHI says

pls kindly help me with a way out, I have paid my school fees since on friday 12/06/2015 at first bank zoo road branch kano but uptill I cannot register. if I log in to register it will writing payment not made and I have paid, these are my details.
    Muhammad Sani Abdullahi