AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST OUT!!!

The Akwa Ibom State University, has released the 2012 AKSU admission list of successful First Choice aspirants who has been granted provisional admission into degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Applicants who took part in the AKSU screening exercise held on Thursday, 14th June, can now check their admission status by following the steps below:
1. Click here to Access the AKSU admission list
2. Open the PDF file that contains the names.
3. Search for your Name in the list that show up.

We wish You success.

Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE button below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Diamond Ifenlota Onyemeh on Facebook says

Plsss…what was UNN cut off for electronic engineering last year…..pls answer asap

2. Avatar Diamond Ifenlota Onyemeh on Facebook says

3. Avatar Vandetta Da Silva on Facebook says

No cut-off Given Yet

4. pls went is aksu giong to release its final supplementary list and what is the cut of mark for mgt and social

5. Avatar Aniekan Friday Akpan says

Pls i want to know cut-off marks required for admission in the 3rd batch admission programme . My Uncle told me that I got 198 in the second choice examination in Aksu. Pls help me out.

6. Avatar Aniekan Friday Akpan says

Pls i want to know cut-off marks required for admission in the 3rd batch admission programme . My Uncle told me that I got 198 in chem/petrochemical engineering in my second choice examination in Aksu. Pls help me out.

7. Avatar Sutoidem Etim Udofia says

Please am finding it difficult to check my result – AKSU. please i need your assistance and also the cut off mark for computer science. Thanks.