AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY(ABU) 2012/2013 ADMISSION LIST: CUT-OFF MARKS

Ahead of the Ahmadu Bello University 2012/2013 Admission list, Latest reports from the University reveals the following cut-off marks for various faculties within the Institution:
Faculty of Administration-190
Faculty of Social Science- 180
Faculty of Arts- 180
Faculty of Sciences- 170.

This is still not verified by the VNTI team, and would be dully updated, upon verification.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Yusuf Dayo says

What of cut-mark faculty of engineering

2. Avatar Jolly Jonathan says

When is the admission list coming out????

3. Avatar Vincent Daniel says

what is the cut-off mark for Engineering?pls I need an urgent reply.

4. Avatar Umar saeed says

Hi, is ABU admission list going to be release soon?

5. I would pls like to know whether the 2012/2013 admission list is out.

6. Avatar YAKUBU USENI says

ABU HAS DONE WELL KEEP IT UP. SAI ABU

7. Avatar Salihu shehu sambo says

Its not yet out

8. Are this post jamb cut off mark or jamb cut off mark

9. i dnt undastand,whn i check my result i saw 160 nd 194 am scare coz i saw sum people wt 255 am realy scare.

10. whn is d list comin out?

11. Avatar Iorfa meeme says

I got 200 in utme and 202 in putme ll i be considered for admission?

12. Avatar Ibrahim muhammad muhammad says

Ahmadu hello university is our hope,we keep praying for God to make us among their student.ISA we will reach dere wit Almighty Allah power…

13. Abu will only admit only 100 student in each dept is it true?

14. Avatar Bivan blessing says

pls sir,cud u pls make visible d Admission list of faculty medicne.tnkx in anticipation

15. Avatar Oluwa folarin says

Pls sir or ma is d list of abu admission out or d cutoff mark 4 accounting out 2012/2013 pls if is out pls call me becu’t i scor’d 227 in jamb and my putm sco’d 172 and avgee’rg is 200 did i enr’d d cut off mark 4 accounting pls

16. Why they delayed to release the admission list?

17. Pls i got 238 in my jamb and 260 in ma post utme,which gives me an average of 249.what are my chances of gettin admission to study pharmarcy?

18. Alhm…!!hv scrd d necesary mark ol wat i pray nd fast 4 z dat almity Allah shd mak me 1 of dos dat wil b offrd admisn into d institutn dis very year we ar….may d almigty grn8 evry 1 his/her wish amin suma amin.tnx sir

19. Avatar Denis Titus says

when is unical admissions coming out.

20. Avatar Shuaib ALI says

Amin summa amin@mubarak

21. WATS D CUT OFF MARK,FOR ECONOMICS

22. pls wen wld abu/fcekano 2012/2013 direct entry adimision list goin 2 b out

23. Please when will d admission list for zaria (abu)be out ?????? Plz i really need to knw

24. Avatar Sani Aminu Yusufu says

Abu are nt yet release their admision list, keep waiting abusite, i am wishin u all d best.

25. will i b given admission with 184 as aggregate to study building?

26. Avatar Abubakar Abdulkadir says

Pls. I am using waec and i have 8 credits bt my english is pass, i am using ijmb o level eng. I have c. Can i pls attatched them?

27. Pls wen will d list b out

28. Avatar Moses gambo says

I scord 198 in my utme nd 212 in putme nd d aggregate 205 studyin civil engr.wat is my chance of getin admission

29. How many student sat for the 2012/2013 abu post utme?

30. I applied 4 pharmacy i had an averge of 237 n my prayer is dat may almighty ALLAH in his infinite mercies grant me admission dis year allahuma ameen

31. What is the cut-off mark for faculty of medicine?

32. I blv i wl b amng d dos dat wl b offerd admisn in2 abu dz year itz a blv in jesus name.

33. I blv i wl b amng dos dat wl b offerd admisn in2 abu dz year itz a blv in jesus name.

34. i scored 198 in utme nd 212 in putme nd ave. Ov 205 nd want 2 study electrical engineering, wat ar my chances ov gtn admitted

35. YA ALLAH!!! Pls make it posible 4 us 2 get admission dis yer insha Allah…plsss hlp us…ameen YA ALLAH

36. Avatar adetola david says

plz my average score is 235 we i be admitted 4 medcine

37. Avatar Agboola soliu says

pls when exactly admission list we be out is getting too late, we re in need of it and what is the cut off mark for business education,

38. Avatar Chiamaka juliet chukwuka says

Sir wen will Abu adim list be out,i got 246 in my jamb nd 221 in my post ume but i strongly believe in God almighty to grant me success in my adim dis year in Jesus name Amen.

39. Avatar abu samuel o says

i score 197 for jamb and ptume 196 average 197 dpt of Economics can i b concider 4 admison?

40. Avatar HUSSEIN KADIR AYODEJI says

Dear sir/ma,
    I scored 217 in the UME and 172 in PUTME giving an average of 195. What are my chances of being admitted in the faculty of social sciences (economics)?

41. When will d list 4 direct entry students be out?

42. Avatar dauda itop suleiman kogites says

As iam posting these nw the abu admission list is not yet out but a fine majority of the posting state that admission list is out but all these information are false cos is not stated in abu site if you say is out what is the site to check it.

43. In my post jamb, my aggrgt score is 221 nd i applied 4 econs in ABU zaria….pls i neeed immediate update dis is my num 08030481008

44. lollllllllll u guys should kip ur chances instead of asking him about it.YA ALLAH,YA RAHMAN,YA RAHEEM,YA MALIK,YA QUDUS,YA AZEEZ,YA SALAM.YA ALLAH INA ROKON KA DAKA BA NI DA SAURA MUSULMAI ADMISSION A JAMIAR A.B.U DAN MUNSAN KAI KADAI KAKAN IYA MUTUM A BUNDA WANI BA ZE IYA BASA BA.AMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM-ALLAH SUBAHANAHU WATAALA

45. when is A.B.U list coming out?

46. Avatar Salaudeen afolabi says

Wots cut off law,could u pls tel d actua time dat admsn is gona out

47. Avatar Vincent Daniel says

I applied for E.E,I scored 210 as aggregate,and I STRONGLY believe wit God help am getting admission into Abu dis year,and notin will stop me,just have faith and Allah will see us through……

48. Avatar Vincent Daniel says

I applied for E.E,I scored 210 as aggregate,and I STRONGLY believe wit God help am getting admission into Abu dis year,and notin will stop me,just have faith and Allah will see us through.

49. na wa ooo….am tired for ABU oooooo…..make d list kum out naw…lets knw out stands….almst all oda skuls has released dier list……i prayed that my name is among the studnt addmittd……..cus my scores are: jamb score: 248….utme:272…..averg:260…..and i applied for political sciecnce……May God help us in Jesus name “Amen”

50. Avatar Kenneth B David says

I scored 287 in Jamb and 292 in post utme,with an average score of 290; I applied for Medicine and surgery. VNTI,pls what are my chances? You can add me on 2go with my username: KENNETHBD

51. Avatar Umar muhammad says

I really want to known on which month and date ABU Admission will be released?

52. Pls wat is d average score for engineering in ABU

53. Avatar Audu muahammed says

Am really scared, sir I score 225 in jamb and my average is 181 and I applie 4 bussiness adm….er dey going 2 consider me?

54. Avatar Jonathan haman jat says

Pls i score 218 jamb and 88 post jamb total avrage 153, can that score give me admission pls

55. hi all, pls when will d direct entry admission list be out? God bless u

56. pls wats d cut off mark of economics?

57. pls i had 14 points in my ijmb,pls am i worthy of law and pls when will the direct entry admission list out?08130589389

58. Avatar Najeeb Tijjani says

Ahh? Aveg nah! A.B.U release admission nah, I wonder how they will have their @50 celebration while still bouncing on our admission list

59. I heard d list is ready 4 upgradn buh it bin delayd by d prep 4 d 50 yrs aniversary…pls wat d skul sayn abt d date of d realise of d admision list.pls i need 2 knw ASAP.

60. when is the admission list coming out…. Pls let us
    no our faith So will can no the next step to take… glory be to almicty Allah couz i believe am going to be addmmite……. I shall Allah

61. Avatar Bilal Abubakar jega says

We pray may Allah (S.W.A) make us among the bonofide Abusite

62. Avatar Shettima hauwa says

Got admission last yr,but 4 one reason or d other it wasn’t sucess realy hope my goin 2 get it dis time around,pls sir wen is d admission list goin 2 b out,huh!am realy getin tensd

63. This year i hav 100% confidence of getin admission into A.bu zari M.B.B.S programme,God has done it 4 me i aint know about the person handling ur case!GOOD LUCK 2 ALL ASPIRANT

64. Wit God all tins are possible.may God Almight who make 2day been d last friday in the month of september and d first friday in the month ofzul hija make dis day 2 bring more happiness in my life and my family, and make my admission into abu university 2 cum true and dose who think they reach d cut-off mark. Insha Allah (AMIN)

65. l score 237 in jamb 212 in utme and my agg is 225. Is there any help 4 me 2 get public admin in abu. God pls help all of us

66. God help us, my agg is 225 any hope to get public admin in abu?

67. PLS IS THERE ANY STUDENT APPLY 4 CHML ENG FRM SOKOTO? PLS HOW MANY ARE WE AND WHO IS THE HIGHEST FRM D STATE.

68. Avatar Sale yusuf Abubakar says

When admission list out.

69. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

The admission list will soon be out. May we be victorious in Jesus name.

70. Avatar sarki paiko says

Oh Allah! The sustainer,the cherisher of the world..please grant us admition..pharmacy na war wo!

71. Avatar shuaib ali says

abu admission list will be out on the 8th of october———confirmed

72. Oh Allah am into you, bless me with this admission that is yet 2 come out in countdown days. Count me among political science fresher 4 the year 2012/2013

73. Do u mean both Direct and Jambite ?
    Oh Allah ! , let me b among d successful candidates

74. Avatar John danlami says

MASS COMMUNICATION STUDENT ABU ZARIA 2ND YEAR
    To the general public and ahmadu bello university candidate that the admission list wil be out this month unfailinly thanks

75. Avatar George t ifeoluwa says

I heard dat it ws only kad indigin dat wil b given adm, is it true?

76. ah was kinda wonderin if d cut off mark is just the post utme or d agregate of ma jamb n post jamb…nid an ansa pls

77. Avatar Umar Ahmad says

Allah is the giver of everything in this universe so seek from Allah(S.W.T) You will truely succeed.

78. when is d admission list cmin out

79. This is to officially announce to the public that the long-awaiting 2012/2013 admission list of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, would be out not lately by 14th Oct, 2012 according to the source.
    I also apply for International Studies Department, and I had 238 as in average. 08182641594 or dammylola1 @2go.

80. Today is d 8th of October and there’s still no news about the admission list…………pls what is the cause of this delay?

81. Avatar Adeleye rihanat akorede says

pls i av 192 in jamb 172 in post utme my aggregate is 182 can i av adm 2 social science economics
    i

82. We are sick and tired of waiting 4 d admission list to be release…insha Allah, we all wl be given admission this year

83. Avatar naandem dapak says

i have been looking for admission this is my third time and have been doing very well but dont no why i have not been giving admission. this year i goy 201 in jamb and 244 pume and my course fine art. so my question is will be giving admission this time?

84. Avatar Olayiwola taofiq dauda says

Pls i dont understand why abu is delaying their admision list

85. Avatar Abdulkadir sauban says

Pls any person dat apply public administration direct entry abu

86. Avatar Aluta Prince says

Pls sir,just wanna knw.Wen is A.B.U admission list 4 special admission{S.P} direct entry,coming out?

87. Avatar Aluta Prince says

Pls sir,just wanna knw.Wen is A.B.U admission list 4 direct entry special admission coming out?

88. Pls sir,just wanna knw wen is A.B.U admission list 4 direct entry special admission coming out?

89. Avatar Muhammad Abba Ali Mande says

What is the cut-off mark for Environmental design (ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN)?

90. Avatar moses nyityo says

notify me when the list is eventually released. Pls .

91. Avatar Abdulazeez abdulrazaq says

May d Almaighty Allah help us we should b amoung 2012/2013 admision set insha allahu

92. when will 2012/2013 admission list out?

93. Avatar Ahmad almustfa says

Pls am 4rm kwara.my jamb score is 224.post jamb iz 218.am i due 4 admsn to study acountancy.also pls frndz alert me when d list is releasd

94. Add me on 2go wit alifacebook

95. Folks! ABU-ZARIA admission list will come out 28th-Oct-2012. It’s from a realiable source. Contact me: 07033494724. Wish you guys the best… LOL…!

96. I beg i get 253 as average, A B U fit gve me civil Law?

97. Avatar mas'ud gwaska ukt says

Hmmmmm….may Allah helps us 2 get admission @ abu

98. Avatar aliyu mukadam says

pls let me know when the admission list is out or call my no 08153516564

99. Avatar nuradeen faruk says

i wish the entire management, staff and student happy 5oth years, long life and prosperity

100. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

Let’s post our 2go username to congratulate ourselves when the list is out. Mine is: lovenabest

101. Admission wil be cuming out on sallah day 27th oct 2012.

102. My advice to who ever applies ABU to have a constant prayer to Almighty as the admission will soon be released. My thanks to the management of the site by keeping us well informed.

103. Avatar jamb result 2013/2014 says

so when is the Ahmadu Bello University admission list coming out?

104. Avatar Musa ibrahim musa says

Well. I too scored a very high mark, but we pray dat the almighty Allah wil si us through wen the list is released.

105. with God i am admited in to abu zaria

106. Avatar ramatu abdulrahman isiaq says

salam, i will like to know if Abu runs master in law, if the form is presently on sale, and also where i can get it to buy, without coming to zaria to get it, i live in abuja, thank u, ma salam

107. pls wat is d cut-off mark for pharmacy.pls i really need to knw

108. Avatar OSCAR MATHIAS says

Plz hw cn sumbudy chak d admission list.

109. Avatar Terlumun terkuma says

Am glad its finali out,but r we sure its ok distym?

110. Avatar Terlumun terkuma says

Ist ok distym?

111. Avatar yusuf k Rasheedat says

I wish to know the rough estimate for abu Zaria tuition fee for this year

112. Pls wen wld abu 2013 direct entry forms wl be on sell?if u had any info pls cal 08138036663 dan ALLAH

113. Avatar Kasimu Abdullahi says

Hasbunallahu wani’imal wakeel

114. Avatar adusitiya japhet says

hi i want to know the reqirement for direct entry into the engineerin departement that is elect elect pls u can send me ur reply through my e-mail address thanks

115. Avatar kwagemusa says

116. Avatar kwagemusa says

Ipls I wnt. To realy now the cut of mark for. Business administration and english language course cut of mark. For aby zarai

117. Avatar Aliyu Sani says

Pls what is the cut of mark, for Business Administration Course ABU Zaria. Thanks

118. Avatar Aliyu Sani says

When is the Admission List coming out.

119. Avatar Temuya Isaac says

Gud day friends i aplied mass-comm at abu zaria i scored 207 in jamb am waiting 4 pume, d problem nw is dat i jst checkd my waec 2day i got 5bs three Cs including maths and eng bt my literature is e8, pls do u tink dat abu gv me d admsn den i write an undertaken to produce the result nxt year? Pls somebody answer me. Tanks pals….

120. Avatar Yakubu Musa Ibrahim says

Pls let me know the chances of my Daughter’s admission into Accounting in ABU
    Her Jamb score-189,PostUME -216 Average-203. This is to make alternative decision since ABU can not be predicted as I do not want her to miss admission.
    I have gone to the Dept in ABU as an old student of same dept but the impression and reception given to me is not encouraging as the answer is we have finished.
    what are the chances of a candidate with average of 172 to read Architecture!