AHEAD OF 2012/2013 FUTA ADMISSION LIST: POST-UTME RESULTS OUT, CHECK YOURS

As we wait in anticipation for the 2012/2013 FUTA admission list, The federal University of Technology, Akure has released the results of candidates who took the post-utme screening test, which commenced today.

CHECKING YOUR FUTA 2012 POST-UTME RESULTS
To check your 2012 screening results, simply follow the Instructions below:
Click here to check your FUTA post-utme results
• Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click”Login”. ————–Note:You must have completed your online registration form before you can be allowed to view your screening result.

For SMS alerts on other FUTA news updates, Visit myschoolcomm, otherwise, click here to Join VNTI on facebook

If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. If i score 40 in futaputme.wil i b admited

2. Avatar is jamb included in calculating? says

noni

3. i score 28 in my post utme and 51 in my jamb score.pls, is there any help u can do for me

4. Kudos 2 u guys, u’re doing a gr8 job. I scored 44% in futa putme & 60% in ume. My course is remote sensing & geoscience in4mation system, wht is my chance of gaining admission. Tnx

5. i scored 44% in futa post ume, and 60% in jamb mechanical eng, wat are my chances

6. i score 24% in pume nd 62% jamb score and my course is microbiology.what is my chances of getting admission

7. Pls,i had 40% in my post ume and 54% in my jamb,so my aggregate is 47%,pls what is the chance of me gaining admission to the department of food science and technology at futa

8. i scored 53% in jamb nd 64% in post utme also futa is my 2nd choice. Is there any chance 4 me

9. My course is mechanical engineering.nd i hav d ffy 53% in jamb, 64% in post utme nd futa is my 2nd choice. Any option 4 me pls?

10. I score 56% in my ptume and 58% in my jamb,course physics pls whats my chance n is my first choice

11. hey guys, i scored 55% in my ume nd 64% in my pume wat are my chances as i’m gunin 4 mech. eng. in futa as my 1st choice TNKS.

12. Welldone VNTI. I choose FUTA as both 1st & 2nd choice & i scored 60% in utme & 44% in putme, overall 52% my course is remote sensing & geoscience in4matn system & i’m frm ondo state. Can i b cnsidered 4 admission? Tnks alot

13. Avatar Adegboyega Michael says

please, what is my faith, i had 57% in utme and 68% in post utme. Going 4 metallurgical & material engineering nd i chose futa as my 2nd choice.

14. Pls i score 44% in post utme and 52% in jame. I chose futa as my 1st and 2nd choise. Wit mechanical..Engr. Is der any hope

15. Avatar Yinka adesokan says

I scored 42% in futa p-utme and my utme is 53% my course is food technology and i choose them as my 1st choice so wil i be consider for admision?

16. hello guys, i got 32% in my putme and 54% in my utme. futa is my first and second choice. what is my chance for admtn

17. Avatar AZEEZ ABDULWAHEED KOLA says

i score 58% in my jamb and i score 38% in my post jamb and i choose futa as second choice and i choice microbiology department please help me by the name of ALLAH. my phone is 08135243003

18. I hv 60% in jamb nd 36% in post utme both 1st nd 2nd chioce wot r my chances

19. what if i score 24% in pume nd 62% in jamb nd i pick futa for my first choice what is my chance

20. I hv 60% in jamb nd 36% in utme, wot r my chances, plz i nid a reply

21. plz i nid a reply

22. Plz am confuse coz i score 42%in my post utme and 53%in my utme so i choose futa as 2nd choice wat my chance of getin admision wat d cut-off mark wen wil it b out plz i nid a reply

• @Opeyemi, chances of admission are slim. Admission cut-off would be revealed after the merit list has been published.

23. so when is the merit list is going to be published

24. Great chance ur name is on d 2nd list

25. Since d exam waz written up til date FUTA has kept quiet on us, y?

26. pls what is going on in futa we cant wait any longer other school that we wrote b4 them their admission list is out…..pls can someone tell us wat is happening

27. Avatar Thompson ojajuni says

I got 40 in my postutme and 64 in my utme did i have any chance to be admit or not

28. Avatar adejumo ademola says

i scored 40 percent in my putme and i av ND lower credit in surveyin n geoinformatics putin for surveyin n geoinfomatics, pls wat is my chance of gainin admission?

29. Plz wat d cut off mark of futa

30. I got 40% in mah postutme exam nd 62% in mah jamb…therefore mah aggregate is 51%…Please,do u fink i av any chance????

31. Temilade if u know strong lecturer their dey can giv u admission bcos ur score.is nt up to 50 in putme u could av gone for change of course form b prayerful notin impossible for God to do evendo am xpecting the suplementary list my no.07063035142

32. I got 33%in postj and 50 in my jamb 1st choice.pls wat are my chances