ABU POST-UTME HOLDS 16TH TO 20TH JULY

The Ahmadu bello University(ABU) zaria, has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme screening of candidates for admission which has been scheduled to take place from Monday, the 16th of July to Friday, the 20th at Two centres Nationwide, located in LAGOS and ZARIA.

ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING TEST
• Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 180(science courses) or 190(Art,social science, Law and Administration) in the 2012 JAMB UTME.
• Candidates must also have the prescribed subject combinations in the UTME examination as required by their proposed courses of study (information as contained in the JAMB brochure for UME candidates)

N.B: Those whose UTME subject combinations are not correct need not come as they will not be allowed for the screening exercise.

REGISTRATION SCHEDULE AND DEADLINE
Registration for the screening exercise will commence from Monday 18th June, 2012 and close on Sunday 15th July, 2012.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
• Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2, 000.00(exclusive of bank charges N250) for the screening exercise.
– To make the payments, candidates are advised to obtain an e-transact PIN card from any commercial bank.
– load the PIN Number for the online registration process by clicking “Register for the Screening Exercise”on the home page of Ahmadu Bello University Website(www.abu.edu.ng)
– print out their respective a registration slip.
– Proceed to make payment and schedule
– Print Schedule-Slip containing location, date and time schedule for the screening.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. Type in your JAMB number and state of origin on the login page and click on login
2. Enter your valid mobile number, email address
3. Upload your true passport size photograph in JPEG format (not more than 100KB) and O/level results (where available).
4. Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
5. Click on the save button.
6. You will be redirected to the Portal where you make payment and schedule for the screening
7. Print 2 copies of the registration slip and bring along during the screening exercise.

SELECTING SCREENING VENUES
1. During scheduling, candidates resident in Southern States should select “LAGOS CENTRE” located at No. 1 Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
2. Candidates resident in Northern States and FCT Abuja should select “ZARIA CENTRE” located at Multipurpose Hall, Faculty of Social Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
• The printout with affixed Passport Photograph of the candidates and
• The printout of the UTME result MUST be submitted on the day of the screening.
Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
Candidates MUST arrive at the screening venue One Hour before their scheduled screening time, to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.

VERY IMPORTANT
• Candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the date indicated on his/her Schedule Slip would not be considered for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the 2012/2013 academic session
• (GSM Phones are not allowed during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
• Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venues during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
• Only the calculators similar to those provided by JAMB will be allowed into the screening venue.

Wish you all the best, You are free to contact us via email, incase of Difficulties.

If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Patience says

Which bank can we make the post utme payments i read through but could not see.

2. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

I really appreciate your post concerning the post-utme of Ahmadu Bello University. Please I need your urgent assistance. During my UTME registration, I choose: English, Mathematics, Economics, & Geography as the subjects I want for the examination with the course of study “Business Administration”. I choose geography because it was written in the brochure that; I should choose english, maths, economics and any other social science subject. Will I not be banish for not taking government instead of geography? Please I need your assistance.

3. Avatar hazdakor(jnr) says

tnx 4 d information, u guyz ar d best……A.B.U here i com

4. Can we obtain the pin outside kaduna?

5. Pls where can i get the form in lagos.

6. A social science student applling 4 economic,registered use of english,economic, commerce and c.r.s.wil he be allowed 2 sit 4 the ume?

7. I Have tried several banks in the ketu area of lagos for the form but it seems no where to be found.pls i need your help

8. Thanks alot am desperately waiting for the answer.once again thanks great work VNTI

9. Please,is the exam computer based

10. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

11. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

@VNTI: Thanks for the reply. I just register for the Post-utme of Ahmadu Bello University but unfortunately there’s no date of exam, time of exam and batch no on my registration slip. I’ve checked the ABU website several times maybe I could find the date of the exam etc. since it was not in my registration slip. But all my effort seems meaningless. I choose Lagos Centre, no 1 Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos as the place I want to do my post-utme. Please if you got any latest information concerning the date & time of the exam, I would be very grateful if you could send it to me. I shall be expecting you. Please I need it 48 hours before the exam. Reason is because I live at Osogbo, Osun State. Thanks.

12. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

Thanks alot. I’m very grateful.

13. If you need the form in lagos,go to unity bank located in no 42 oba akran avenue,ikeja

14. Plz adeyemi can i hv ur fone number 4 proper consultation.and how do i load d e-tranzact pin.my number 07037699723

15. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

@Olaide: My phone number is: 08136863589. When you get to any commercial bank, just tell them you want to obtain an e-transact PIN card for the post-utme Ahmadu Bello University. You will only go get a teller and fill the depositor name with your name on UTME. Fill all the necessary areas but not the Account name and the Account number. On the top of the teller, write your UTME Registration number and submit with your money. Some banks do collect N2,200 while some collect N2,250.

16. Avatar Zaid A Ayuba says

Education today in nigeria will soon b a thing of d priveledged nd the”who are you”people

17. Avatar David johnson says

Pls i got 189 in my jamb n i put in 4 int’l studies n diplomacy,is my score up 2 d point required by a.b.u..pls i want 2 know my stand nd i nid ur reply please

18. pls guys i really need ur help.which bank am i to get it from in lagos.

19. @adeyemi where did you buy yours?

20. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

From First Bank Osogbo

21. Pls what should i put in unique id wen registering,am confuse

22. Thanks so much,am grateful

23. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

Please is there anyone who has successfully registered for the Post-UTME of ABU and chooses a social science course should please signify. Reason is because I want to know if such person saw the date of the exam, test time, test batch on his/her slip. That person should please post it. Thank you.

24. Any1 who need help on how to obtain ABU post utme e-tranzact pin should call me on 07037699723 08132912431

25. @adeyemi i have successfuly reg.going For accounting.

26. Avatar Yinka 22 says

Am frustrated how do i make payment with the confirmation order?somebody help!

27. @yinka aftay you have finish filling all blanks in d first stage(i.e where you are asked of your number,email,O’LEVEL RESult and so on.click on the save button,after doing that then click on print slip.after doing that go to ‘continue to make shedule and payment’.there you would be asked of d confirmation no,afta putting it click on verify payment.if successful then click on next step,there you would be ask of institution(put Abu),test type(put 2012 p.ume),test center(chuse either Zaria or lagos).afta doing dat scrol down and you would be ask of unique id(put your jamb reg no).then your schedule page wil be show,scrol down to print it out also.cal me on 08171965833 for more help

28. U guyz r so unique,thanks 4 all d information u ave been supplyin me wit, am so much grateful, Abu I cum……..

29. I have a similar problem with someone here, i filled in all my detalis but when i printed it out, there was no date, time or test batch in my slip. Please im worried, does anyone have a solution to that. Or does anyone knows any staff in the admission unit of ABU so i could inqure directly….pls help.

• @Moss, provision for candidates with related problems like yours would be made before the screening, but if not, visit any of the screening centres, as listed by them, on the screening date, especially the first date, so that you can be fixed

30. Avatar Musa Ramat says

Nyc n splendid abu aspirants…u guys av bin of gr8 help 2 me…tnxz

31. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

@moss: go back to the cyber cafe and enter the site http://www.abu.edu.ng on Internet Explorer and not Fire Fox. Click on the left hand side (2012/2013 post utme screening exercise). Login your JAMB Registration number and choose the State. Refill the omitted places that doesn’t show your WAEC/NECO, centre no and year of exam. Scroll down to click the save button and after that click on print to print out 2 copies. Try to go back to where you are before getting to this particular place and click print schedule slip to print out 2 copies also.

32. Avatar Abubakar Sufi says

I am grateful 4 all your cooveyance! Oncemore, pls i want 2 know d date fixed 4 Administration screening schedule!

33. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

That is Mon 16th July.

34. Avatar Ifeoluwaseun Adeyemi says

How was the exam everybody?

35. What’s abu cut off mark for engineering department and when is the admission list coming out.