Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes available for the 2018/2019 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo.
1. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
a) REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1. a) Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
2. b) Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark of 140 Marks.
3. c) Direct Entry Candidates
4. d) Candidates seeking change of institution.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
Physics with Electronics
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
Food Science & Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
Hospitality Management & Tourism
Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
Banking and Finance
Environmental Design & Management
Urban & Regional Planning
1. i) 2018 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
2. ii) Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
iii) O’Level Result(s)
1. Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
2. v) 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
3. vi) Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
1. i) UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
2. ii) Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
iii) Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
Screening Fee for Regular Students:
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.