The Fedpoly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME forms for admission into programmes offered by the Federal polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti have been released on sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. Cut-off mark is 160. Application cost is N2000.
(i) All Candidates who choose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and Obtained a minimum Cut-Off mark of 160 in the 2018 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must Possess five (5) O’ level Subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who Scored 160 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second Choice and are interested in Changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates should follow the steps Below to apply:
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic Students’ portal here or via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and Print application payment Invoice.
- After Printing invoice, Candidates can proceed to any Bank of their Choice with the Generated invoice and
- Make Payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their Debit Cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.