The UNILAG Post-UTME 2018 Forms, Date has been released for all candidates who applied for admission at the University of Lagos, Akoka for the 2018/2019 academic session.Cut-off mark is 200. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is August 3rd. Screening holds Monday 6th – 10th August, 2018.
UNILAG Post-UTME 2018 Screening Dates
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 Academic Year will commence from 23rd July, 2018 to 3rd August, 2018.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES For UNILAG Post-UTME 2018
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for UNILAG Post-UTME 2018 screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2018 are not eligible for UNILAG Post-UTME 2018 and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the UNILAG Post-UTME 2018 Screening will not be considered for admission.
How Much Is UNILAG Post-UTME 2018 Forms?
The UNILAG Post-UTME 2018 SCREENING FEE is N2,000
How to Apply For UNILAG Post-UTME 2018
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online .
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG Post-UTME 2018 Screening Date
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 6th August, 2018 to Friday, 10th August, 2018.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.