The PTI Effurun Post-UTME 2018 Forms, Date has been published for all candidates who selected the Petroleum Training Institute during the their application. Cut-off mark is 120. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is Agust 6th. Screening holds August 11th, 2018.
Eligibility For PTI Effurun Post-UTME 2018
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the PTI Effurun Post-UTME 2018 screening exercise.
When is the PTI Effurun Post-UTME 2018
- On-line application will start from Friday 6th July, 2018 and end on Monday 6th August, 2018.
- The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 11th August, 2018.
How Much is PTI Effurun Post-UTME 2018 Forms?
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below
How To Apply For PTI Effurun Post-UTME 2018
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website ( www.pti.edu.ng ) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Important Information For PTI Effurun Post-UTME 2018 Registration
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
(8) PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
The following programmes are available
National Diploma (ND) levels.
Petroleum Engineering Technology
Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
Science Laboratory Technology
Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
Computer Science and Information Technology
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME andP ASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code at the bottom of the login page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng .
- Inconsistency in names, passport, O’Level Certficates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and may lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates.
For technical support, send an e-mail to
email@example.com or call 08037234529, 08058431017, 08092138480