The NDU Post-UTME/DE 2018 Forms, Date is now on sale for all candidates who applied for admission into programmes of the Niger Delta University, Yenegoa for the 2018/2019 academic session. The cut-off mark is 150. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is August 20th. Screening begins August 27th and ends September 1st, 2018.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session shall commence from Monday, 16th July, 2018.
ELIGIBILITY For NDU Post-UTME/DE 2018
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and
- scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
How To Apply For NDU Post-UTME/DE 2018
1. Log on to www.nduscreening.com
2. Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
3. Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
4. Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
5. Fill in your O’level results with grades.
6. Upload your passport photograph.
7. Preview and edit form.
8. Submit and print out application form.
NDU Post-UTME/DE 2018 Screening Date
The screening test is scheduled to hold from 27th August to 1st of September, 2018.
NDU Post-UTME/DE 2018 Screening For DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for direct entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2018.
CLOSING DATE For NDU Post-UTME/DE 2018
The deadline for the online submission of Application Form is 20th August, 2018.
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.