Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2018/2019 Session.
Method of Application
Interested applicants having minimum entry requirement can pick our Admission Forms from any of our campuses (Elele, Okija or Akpugo) or any of the Mayfresh Mortgage Bank Ltd nationwide. Completed Application forms are dropped at the collection point at no cost. They are free of charge and no online payment of any kind is required.
Application forms could also be completed online through our University website: www.madonnauniversity.edu.ng under Admission. Be informed that it does not attract any cost. You are strongly advised not to pay money to any person(s) or agent on behalf of the University. Monetary transactions are made only after the candidate has been fully admitted and it is through any of the branches of Mayfresh Mortgage Bank Ltd only.
Completed Applications will be processed within 48 hours after completion and applicants will be duly informed of the outcome.
• All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
• Applicants are to note that 2018/2019 Preliminary Entrance Exam holds at both Elele and Okija campuses.
• Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION . Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
SUBJECT COMBINATION DETAILS
1. Biology, Chemistry, Physics ( BCP ) goes for any of these programs or courses
Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Medicine, Public Health Sciences, Optometry, Physiology, Anatomy, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Food Science and Technology.
2. Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics ( CMP ) goes for any of these programs or courses
computer science, Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering
3. Any of the subject combination under Education and Arts qualifies you to take any course of your choice from the Education and Arts faculty.
4. Any of the subject combination under Management Science qualifies you to take any course of your choice from the Management and Social Science faculty.
5. Any of the subject combination under Social Science qualifies you to take any course of your choice from the Social Science faculty.
6. Any of the subject combination under Law qualifies you to take any course of your choice from the Law faculty.
7. International students who have A’ Level subjects in the relevant field of study are qualified to apply under JUPEB program.
Phone: 08137180957, 08078130033; 08078129083; 08135955826; 08148396740; 07082137027
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com