The EKSU Post-UTME/DE 2018 Forms, Date has been released for all candidates who applied for admission at the Ekiti State University, EKSU for the 2018/2019 academic session. Cut-off mark is 180. Registration deadline is August 3rd, 2018.
EKSU Post-UTME/DE 2018 Screening Date
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidate who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti for the 2018/2019 academic session that the online registration for the Post-UTME exercise will take place from Wednesday 18th July to Friday 3rd August, 2018.
Eligibility For EKSU Post-UTME/DE 2018
- EKSU will admit candidates who chose the university as first choice,
- scored 180 in the last UTME and
- made at least five (5) Credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/ in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings and
- a minimum of Lower Credit by Direct Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice of University to EKSU will be considered.
- The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its Pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
NOTE: EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine, this session
EKSU Post-UTME/DE 2018 Screening Date And Details
EKSU Post-UTME/DE 2018 Screening test date and time would be obtained from the registration print out.
Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How To Apply for EKSU Post-UTME/DE 2018
-Log on to www.eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2018/2018 UTME/DE application, you will be directed to the online application portal
-Click on “New Applicant” and provide the required details to create account (make your JAMB registration number your password) after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back to online application portal page. Enter your email address and JAMB registration Number as Password to login
-Select 2018/2019 PUTME application, which require that you supply JAMB Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your JAMB Result
-Review your details and click “Make Payment” this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g Master Card, VISA, VERVE etc). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click “Pay” and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration
-After successful payment click “proceed” to fill in the require details on screening form and attach your recent passport photograph in JPEG Format only
-Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided
-Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
-Preview, Confirm, Submit and print out the competed form which you are expected to bring to the screening centre.