The ABSU post UTME 2018/2019 Forms, Date, Cut-Off marks of the Abia State University has been released for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the ABSU post UTME 2018/2019 Test.
The Registration forms for the ABSU post UTME 2018/2019 Test are available on-line from
Thursday 5th July, 2018.
ABSU post UTME 2018/2019 Eligibility.
The following candidates are eligible for ABSU post UTME 2018/2019
- All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University,
- who scored up to the University cut-off of 150 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How Much Is ABSU post UTME 2018/2019 Forms?
The ABSU post UTME 2018/2019 cost just N2,000 Only.
How to Obtain ABSU post UTME 2018/2019
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal ( abiastateuniversity.edu.ng ) and generate an invoice .
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
Closing Date For ABSU post UTME 2018/2019
The closing date for the registration of the ABSU post UTME 2018/2019 test is Friday, 27th July, 2018.