The AKSU 2018 Post-UTME/DE Screening Forms, Date, Cut-off Mark of the Akwa Ibom State University has been released. All candidates who selected the University at their application are requested to get the AKSU 2018 Post-UTME/DE Screening Forms by following the steps below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2018/2019 first choice Post-UTME Screening exercise of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU).
AKSU 2018 Post-UTME/DE Screening Cut-off Mark
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2018 UTME as well as Direct Entry applicants and chose the university as their first choice.
AKSU 2018 Post-UTME/DE Screening Date
The Post-UTME Screening exercise will hold from Monday, 23rd July to Friday, 27th July, 2018.
The Direct Entry Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9am daily.
Registration for the AKSU 2018 Post-UTME/DE Screening
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 2nd July, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018.
How to Buy/Apply For AKSU 2018 Post-UTME/DE Screening Forms
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME
3. Enter your JAMB registration number and click
4. On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
5. Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
6. The Screening fee is N2,000
7. After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show
8. Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration
9. Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
10. WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be
11. Certificate of
12. 2018 UTME result
13. 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
14. Diploma,NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
15. Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Requirements For The AKSU 2018 Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise:
Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party. readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2018/2019 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.