This is to Inform all Candidates who applied for the Nigeria Defense Academy 70th Regular Course Admission about NDA exam centres as well as information to note before and after the screening exercise. The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Screening test comes up on May 19th, 2018.
LIST OF SCREENING TEST CENTRES FOR NDA
1. Adamawa >>>>> Govt Day Secondary School Opposite HQ 23 Armd Bde, Yola
2. Borno >>>>> Command Secondary School, Maimalari Cantonment, Maiduguri
3. Edo >>>>> Army Day Secondary School NASST, Benin
4. Enugu >>>>> Command Day Secondary School, Abakpa Barracks, Enugu
5. FCT >>>>> Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja
6. Imo >>>>> Holy Ghost College, Owerri
7. Kano >>>>> Army Day Secondary School Bukavu Barracks, Kano
8. Kaduna >>>>>> Nigerian Defence Academy, Permanent Site, Afaka, Kaduna
9. Kaduna >>>>> Nigerian Defence Academy, Old Site, Ribadu Campus, Kaduna
10. Kwara >>>>>> Nigerian Army School of Education (NASE) Ilorin
11. Lagos >>>>>> Command Children’s School/ Command Day Secondary School, Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos
12. Lagos >>>>>> Command Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos
13. Oyo >>>>> Command Day Secondary School Odogbo, Ibadan
14. Plateau >>>>> Command Secondary School Zaria Road Jos
15. Rivers >>>>> Command Secondary School Bori Camp, Port Harcourt
By now you ought to have printed your Examination Card and already know the Centre where you will be writing the exam.
NDA Screening Exam Format
This is to give you an idea of what to expect during the exam. The questions will comprise of subjects from English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, History, Government and Economics.
There will be two parts. The first part is Use of English, which is compulsory for all candidates. For the second part, the candidate is expected to pick any three other subjects, according to his/her course of study. All subjects comprise of 40 questions to be answered.
Items to Bring to the Exam Hall
All eligible candidates are to note that they are to bring to the Screening Test Centre, their
Screening Test Admission Card,
JAMB result slip and
TWO (2) postcard sized (35 x 5 inches) photographs.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, JAMB Reg No, State, Screening Test Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
All the best.