Below, we have outlined the school fees of the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa for the 2018 Calendar year.
if you are among those that have been searching for [fuotuoke school fees 2017/2018, federal university of bayelsa school fees, fuotuoke cut off mark, federal university otuoke courses, federal university otuoke latest news/, ndu school fees, federal university otuoke admission list, fuotuoke admission status, FUOTUOKE School Fees For New & Returning Students 2018/2019], then you can see that you are not alone.
1. Tuition Fee 0
2. Acceptance Fee 0
3. Verification of Certificate 0
4. Registration Fee 5,000
5. Examination Fee 5,000
6. Development Fee 10,000
7. ID Card 0
8. Sports 2,000
9. Medical Exam/Registration/Charges 3,000
10. Student Insurance Policy 2,000
11. Utility/University Municipal Services 5,000
12. Caution Deposit 0
13. Science/Engr. Lab Practical 10,000 for FAC of science, others N 0
14. SUG/FSA/DSA Union Dues 3,000
15. ICT Charges 4,000
16. Library Fees 5,000
17. Student Handbook 0
18. Portal Charge 3,500
47,500 for Faculty of Arts, Education, Mgt Sciences and FAHSS. 57,500 for Faculties of Sciences and Engineering.
2. SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION CHARGES
1. Hostel Bed Space (1) 90
2. Hall Maintenance (1) 9,910
1. All new students (Freshmen) must stay in the hostel, unless contra-indicated by a Medical Doctor and or subject to availability of space.
2. Students must pay full applicable fees by end of Registration Period of academic year, else all registration privileges will be withdrawn for the academic year.
3. Accommodation (N10,000.00 per student) is not included in the school fee schedule above.
4. All fees paid are not refundable.
5. Returning Students must pay all outstanding fees (Prior Session and Current Session) before Registration for the new Academic Session.
6. School Fees paid after 8 Weeks from resumption date shall attract the payment of additional late registration fee.