HOW TO GET FEDPOLY ILARO PART-TIME ADMISSION FORM
• To obtain the Fedpoly Ilaro part time admission form, all you have to do is to visit the Polytechnic’s website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net and click on portal
* On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
* Take invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc,
WEMA Bank Plc,
SKYE Bank Plc,
UNION Bank Plc,
Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank,
Access Bank Plc,
Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank,
Zenith Bank Plc
* After making the payment, Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
• Please note that the invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must first be generated from the Portal.
For ND Students: Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations (O-Levels) can apply but if admitted, they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of 2018/2019 Session
4.0 REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
(i) 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgement and examination slips
(ii) Biro for filling attendance sheet
4.1 SCREENING EXERCISE PART – TIME
1. Screening exercise for HND (Part-Time weekend) Programmes First Batch will hold on: JULY 28, 2018.
2. Entrance examination dates for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus. Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. The entrance examination is computer based.