Someone may wonder why Precious chose to bath at the back of an office building instead of his hostel. We leant that some of the students sleep in Classrooms due to the accommodation issues in YABATECH.
He was immediately rushed to the medical centre and later to the Military hospital where he was pronounced dead.
According to sources, this is not the first time someone is electrocuted by the Air Conditioner which is usually switched on all the time.
Following this development, the Rector has directed the school’s internal secuity officials to ensure no student is allowed to sleep in Classrooms and the school Chapel at night.
RIP to the deceased