UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA APPLICATION FOR ADVERTISED COURSES FOR 2015/2016 ADMISSIONS
Interested 2015/2016 UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had PUTME score of 200 and above are invited to apply for our advertised courses as follows:
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE Shortfall Department of Agric. Economics 06 Department of Agric Extension 118 Department of Animal Science 28 Department of Crop Science 100 Department of Food Science & Tech. 04
Department of Home Science And Nutrition 04
Department of Soil Science 101
FACULTY OF ARTS Shortfall Department of Archeology 08 Department of Foreign Languages (German) 68
Department of Linguistics and Nigerian languages 03
FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES Shortfall Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology 80
Department of Combined Biological Sciences 54
Department of Micro Biology 14 Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology 72
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Shortfall Department of Banking and Finance 9 Department of Business Management 05
Department of Marketing 43
FACULTY OF EDUCATION Shortfall Department of Adult Education 23 Department of VTE (Business) 05 Department of Education Arts 97 Department of Education Science 95 Department of Education Science (Chemistry) 20
Department of VTE (Home Economics) 12
Department of VTE (Industrial Technical) 17
Department of Physical and Health Education 37
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING Shortfall Department of Agriculture and Bio-resources 48
Department of Electronic Engineering 14
Department of Mechanical Engineering 07
Department of Metallurgical and Material Engineering 55
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES Shortfall
Department of Estate Management 30
Department of survey and Geo-informatics 07
Department of Archaeology & Tourism 16
Department of Urban and Regional Planning 37
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES & TECH Shortfall
Medical Laboratory Sciences 94
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES Shortfall
Combined Physical Sciences 78 Department of Geology 03
Department of Computer Science 12 Department of Mathematics 49 Department of Physics/Astronomy 84 Department of Pure/Industrial Chemistry 66
Department of Statistics 44
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE Shortfall
Combined Social Science 140 Department of Religion 05
Department of Social Work 25 Department of Sociology/Anthropology 01
Department of Psychology 03 Department of Geography 5
FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE 1FIIA
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR ADVERTISED COURSES
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for advert/shopping fee. Take the Invoice to any branch of Zenith Bank, UBA, First Bank, Access Bank and Fidelity Bank on the e-tranzact platform to pay ten thousand naira (N10,000) advert/shopping fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
2) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Advert/Shopping Slip and complete the Advert/Shopping Form online.
3) Applications open on Monday, 20th September and closes on Monday, 28th September, 2015.
4) Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2015.
5) Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2015/2016 academic year.
(Signed) A. I. Okonta, FCAI, FIIA
The UNN Cut Off Marks:
Applicant are to take not of this before application.
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS) LIST OF VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS AND THEIR CUT OFF DEPARTMENT CUTOFF FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AGRIC ECONOMICS 227 AGRIC EXTENSION 201 ANIMAL SCIENCE 202 CROP SCIENCE 206 SOIL SCIENCE 205 FST 227 HOME SCIENCE 200 NUTRITION AND DIETETICS 247 FACULTY OF ARTS ARCHAEOLOGY & TOURISM 246 ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES 271 FINE AND APPLIED ARTS 260 FOREIGN LANGUAGES 254 HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES 259 LINGUISTICS AND NIGERIAN LANGUAGES 245 MASS COMMUNICATION 268 MUSIC 255 THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES 254 COMBINED ARTS 201 FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES BIOCHEMISTRY 248 BOTANY 200 COMBINED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES 214 MICROBIOLOGY 243 ZOOLOGY 207 FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ACCOUNTANCY 257 BANKING & FINANCE 229 MARKETING 207 BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 233 FACULTY OF DENTISTRY DENSTISTRY 270 FACULTY OF EDUCATION ADULT EDUCATION 201 EDUCATION ART 251 EDUCATION CHEMISTRY 203 EDUCATION SOCIAL SCIENCES 245
AGRIC EDUCATION 205 BUSINESS EDUCATION 220 GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING 263 HEALTH EDUCATION 206 HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION 229 INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION 236 LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE 246 SCIENCE EDUCATION 200 FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AGRIC & BIUORESOURCES ENGINEERING 204 CIVIL ENGINEERING 248 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 242 ELECTRONICS 232 MECHANIC ENGINEERING 242 FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES ARCHTECTURE 226 ESTATE MANAGEMENT 201 GEOINFORMATICS & SURVEY 201 URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING 210 FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHCNOLOGY RADIOGRAPHY 266 MEDICAL REHABILITATION 258 NURSING 268 FACULTY OF LAW LAW 297 FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES MEDICINE 295 FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES PHARMACY 284 FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES COMPUTER SCIENCE 227 GEOLOGY 234 MATHEMATICS 200 PHYSICS AND ASTRONOMY 200 PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 206 STATISTICS 200 COMPUTER/STATISTICS 200