It has been announced that aspirants for admission into Kano State University of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) (including Direct Entry) that registration for 2015 post-UTME/DE screening exercise has commenced.
Eligibility For KUST Wudil Post UTME 2015/2016
All candidates who choses Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil as their First or Second Choice and scored a minimum of 180 in the 2015 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
How To Apply For KUST Wudil Post UTME 2015/2016
1. Follow the following link 2013 POST- UTME REGISTRATION
2. Create Account using your JAMB Registration and Valid email address.
3. Check your email address to obtained your user name and password
4. Login to portal using your use name and password
5. Update your bio data and upload your recent passport photograph
6. Select report from the left menu in your login page and print your payment invoice
7. Go to any Zenith bank branch and make payment Account Name: kust registration collection account Account Number: 1130019452
8. Return to the portal to print your examination slip
9. Direct Entry Students are to click on Apply Online and fill up the application form (make sure all information provided are correct)
IMPORTANCE DATE REGARDING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. The Date for the screening exercise is Saturday, 10th October, 2015.
2. You will be inform of any change on the above scheduled date through your GSM Number or e-mail address