We have the University of Jos, UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for all to download and prepare for the examination.
Make good Use of It for best results!. A Sample is Shown Below:
USE OF ENGLISH
13. The housemaster was foaming in the mouth when he discovered the some students had sneaked out of the hostel. This means the house master
(a) was very sad (b) had epilepsy (c) became silent and calculative (d) was uncontrollably furious (e) was jittery
14. Who told Mabel she could sing? She really laid an egg at the talent show. This means
(a) Mabel’s performance was very embarrassing
(b) Mabel’s performance was very interesting
(c) Mabel’s performance was very impressive
(d) Mabel’s performance was not very bad
(e) Mabel’s performance was like that of a hen laying an egg
15. Mr. Johnson is on the warpath because his car broke down again. This means Mr. Johnson is
(a) ready to fight his mechanic
(b) started fighting the government because the road was bad
(c) very infuriated
(d) fighting a war with his family in the car
(e) drawing a battle in between him and his mechanic
FOR QUESTION 16-20, choose among the options A – E the word that is nearest in meaning to the italicized word in
each of the sentences
16. As he watched the winning film his face remained inscrutable.
(a) unreadable (b) pale (c) unfriendly (d) impossible to please (e) enjoyed
17. He resented being criticized every time by his boss.
(a) preferred (b) abhorred (c) ignored (d) carefully considered (e) enjoyed
18. The President announced that all political prisoners have been pardoned.
(a) condemned (b) severely rebuked (c) banished (d) reprieved (e) released
19. The most striking thing about the just-concluded World-Cup Final in Germany was the complete eclipse of the
defending champion – Brazil
(a) sudden disappearance (b) defeat (c) failure (d) brilliant performance (e) arrogance
20. His latest album has done much to boast his reputation as a writer
(a) increase (b) establish (c) nourish (d) destroy (e) decrease
For question 21 – 25, choose from the options A – E the word or phrase opposite in meaning to the underlined word.
21. Andrew is too garrulous for my liking
(a) dull (b) apathetic (c) laconic (d) easy going (e) dumb
22. The man holds parochial view on almost every issue.
(a) rational (b) realistic (c) popular (d) broad-minded (e) sensible
23. The doctor certified the tumour malignant (a) benign (b) ripe (c) painless (d) dangerous (e) slow
24. The people appreciated the chairman for his invaluable contributions to the community’s development.
(a)worthless (b) costly (c) unrecognized (d) incalculable (e) meaningless
25. Your idea on this issue seems to me quite novel.
(a) bookish (b) dangerous (c) archaic (d) genuine (e) good
How do i get the University of Jos, UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Well, enough said, to download the University of Jos, UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers,
- First show us some love by Clicking any of the buttons below to show the download link.
Click Here To Download Your Free Post UTME Past Questions
- When the Page opens, Select the link of the Faculty you applied for from the list of past questions
- Save the PDF File that contains the past questions for your Faculty
- You can now read and practice the past questions on your PDF enabled device or go to any business centre or Cyber Cafe to Printout.
Please, If VNTI has helped you in any way, why not show us some love by Sharing this post using the links below or comment below to tell us how we have helped you.
Thanks and God bless!