5. The excuse that he forgot about the meeting was a flimsy one. This means the excuse was
(a) very bad (b) a complete lie (c) difficult to believe (d) not important (e) a very good one
From the alternatives suggested, select the answer that best expresses the same meaning as the expression italicized in each exercise.
6. I wonder if you would allow me to put out the fire. (a) I might (b) I can (c) I should (d) I have to (e)All of them
7. Don’t take the plate away; it is possible for the owner to ask for it. (a) the owner
might (b) the owner can (c) the owner is going to (d) the owner will come to (e) none of them
8. I know a carpenter that knows how to make that kind of wardrobe
(a) could (b) has the–know-how (c) can (d) can be able (e) may be able to
9. Frances, where is your male visitor? Don’t lie to me, it is not possible that he has gone through the high window. (a) he couldn’t have (b) he can’t have (c) he shouldn’t (d) he mustn’t have (e) None of them.
10. When your great-grandmother was in Vietnam, did she have the ability to speak Chinese?
(a) had she been able (b) was she enabled (c) could she (d) how possible was it for her (e) None of them
How do i get the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Well, enough said, to download the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers,