We have the Nasarawa State University, NSUK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for all to download and prepare for the examination.
Make good Use of It for best results!. A Sample is Shown Below:
USE OF ENGLISH
For question 21 – 25, choose from the options A – E the word or phrase opposite in meaning to the underlined word.
21. Andrew is too garrulous for my liking
(a) dull (b) apathetic (c) laconic (d) easy going (e) dumb
22. The man holds parochial view on almost every issue.
(a) rational (b) realistic (c) popular (d) broad- minded (e) sensible
23. The doctor certified the tumour malignant
(a) benign (b) ripe (c) painless (d) dangerous (e) slow
24. The people appreciated the chairman for his invaluable contributions to the community’s
development. (a)worthless (b) costly (c) unrecognized (d) incalculable (e) meaningless
25. Your idea on this issue seems to me quite novel.
(a) bookish (b) dangerous (c) archaic (d) genuine (e) good
26. Which of the following statements is true with regard to summary writing?
(a) Details are more important than main ideas
(b) Main ideas are more important than examples
(c) Illustrations are more important than main ideas
(d) Elaborations, exemplifications and details are more important than main ideas
(e) None of the above
How do i get the Nasarawa State University, NSUK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Well, enough said, to download the Nasarawa State University, NSUK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers,
Also Check: Nasarawa State University, NSUK School Fees 2018
- First show us some love by Clicking any of the buttons below to show the download link.
Click Here To Download Your Free Past Questions
- When the Page opens, Select the link of the Faculty you applied for from the list of past questions
- Save the PDF File that contains the past questions for your Faculty
- You can now read and practice the past questions on your PDF enabled device or go to any business centre or Cyber Cafe to Printout.
Please, If VNTI has helped you in any way, why not show us some love by Sharing this post using the links below or comment below to tell us how we have helped you.
Thanks and God bless!