We have the Kogi State University, KSU post UTME past Questions and Answers for all to download and prepare for the examination.
Make good Use of It for best results!. A Sample is Shown Below:
KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY 2007 POST UME TEST – BIOLOGY
1. The number of individual in a habitat is release to the unit space available to each organism is referred to as the
a. Birthrate b. Frequency c. Mortality d. Density
2. The group of bacteria that are involved in the conversion of ammonia to nitrate is
a. Antibacterial b. Neurosepoys c. Thizobium d. Clostridium
3. The sequence of ear ossicles from the sense ovalis a. Malleus, incus and stepes b. Malleu, stepes and incus c. Stepes, incus and malleus d. Stepes, malleus and incuse
4. The major function of the cell membrane is that
a. Delimits the cytoplasm b. Synthesis protein c. Breakdown spindles d. Is the sites of photosynthesis
5. The network of double membrane that conveys material through the cytoplasm
a. Plasma membrane b. Vaccine membrane c. Nuclear membrane d. Golgi body membrane
6. In the plants exhibiting alternation of generation the diploid multicellular stage known as
a. Sporoophytes b. Gametophyte c. Hetaphyte d. Cimatiophyte
7. Secondary thickening is initiated in the dicotyledous stem by the
a) Xylem parenchyma b) Secondary phloem c) Endodermis d) Cambium
8. The increase in the width of blood vessels the mammalian skin at high temperature known as
a. Constriction b. Vasodilation c. sweating d. excretion
9. The genotypic ratio of 1:2:1 in the offspring of a hybrid cross illustrates the law of
a. use and disuse b. dominance c. segregation d. variating
How do i get the Kogi State University, KSU post UTME past Questions and Answers?
Well, enough said, to download the Kogi State University, KSU post UTME past Questions and Answers,
- First show us some love by Clicking any of the buttons below to show the download link.
Click Here To Download Your Free Past Questions
- When the Page opens, Select the link of the Faculty you applied for from the list of past questions
- Save the PDF File that contains the past questions for your Faculty
- You can now read and practice the past questions on your PDF enabled device or go to any business centre or Cyber Cafe to Printout.
Please, If VNTI has helped you in any way, why not show us some love by Sharing this post using the links below or comment below to tell us how we have helped you.
Thanks and God bless!