We have the Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for all to download and prepare for the examination.
Make good Use of It for best results!. A Sample is Shown Below:
KASU POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS
29. Soil fertility can best be conserved and renewed by the activities of
(A) earthworms (B) man (C) rodents (D) microbes
30. The pioneer organisms in ecological succession are usually the
(A) mosses (B) ilohens (C) ferns (D) algae
31. The type of reproduction that leads to variant in animal and plant populations is
(A) budding (B) sexual (C) vegetative (D) asexual
32. An insect with a mandibulate mouth part will obtain its food by
(A) biting and chewing (B) chewing and sucking (C) chewing (D) sucking
33. Spines and shells on animals are adaptations of
(A) camouflage (B) chemical defence(C) physical defence (D) minicry
34. The rods in the retina of the eye are examples of
(A) cells (B) tissues (C) organs (D) systems
35. A plant-like feature in Euglena is the (A) pellicle (B) pigment spot (C) large spot (D) gullet
36. The larval stage of mosquito is called (A) wriggler (B) grub (C) maggot (D) caterpillar
37. A peculiar characteristic of mammals is that they
(A) have teeth (B) are warm-blooded (C) have lungs (D) have sebaceous glands
38. The gall bladder of a mammal has a duct connected to the
(A) liver (B) duodenum (C) small intestine (D) pancrease
39. Rodent gnaw in food with their
(A) molar teeth (B) strong jaws (C) flatridged teeth (D) chisel-like front teeth
40. An example of a radically symmetrical organism
(A) planarian (B) hydra (C) tapeworm (D) roundworm
41. Find the slope of the curve y = 2×2 + 5x – 3 at
(1,4) (A) 4 (B) (C) 7 (D) 9
42. Determine the maximum value of y = 3x – x
(A) 0 (B) 2 (C) 4 (D) 6
How do i get the Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Well, enough said, to download the Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers,
- First show us some love by Clicking any of the buttons below to show the download link.
Click Here To Download Your Free Past Questions
- When the Page opens, Select the link of the Faculty you applied for from the list of past questions
- Save the PDF File that contains the past questions for your Faculty
- You can now read and practice the past questions on your PDF enabled device or go to any business centre or Cyber Cafe to Printout.
Please, If VNTI has helped you in any way, why not show us some love by Sharing this post using the links below or comment below to tell us how we have helped you.
Thanks and God bless!