We have the Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for all to download and prepare for the examination.
Make good Use of It for best results!. A Sample is Shown Below:
From the words lettered A to E below each of the following sentences, choose the group
of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined expression as it is used in the sentence.
41. She tried to settle the quarrel but the man remained obstinate to listen to her.
A. offensive B. angry C. stubborn D. unstable E. impolite
42. Okon attempted to entice Eno with the promise of a handsome sum of money
A. deceive B. enchant C. force D. trick E. tempt
43. I am very proud to speak before this august assembly.
A. Ignominious C. monthly D. untrue E. popular
44. It is absurd to suggest that Tunde should marry that saucy lady.
A. pitiable B. hopeless C. humorous D. untrue E. ridiculous
45. The principal’s orders are imperative. A. lenient B. authoritative C. genuine D. E.necessary
46. The suspect was made to walk in front of the anxious crowds.
A. surprised B. astonished C. engrossed D. curious E. questionable
How do i get the FREE ABSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers?
Well, enough said, to download the Free ABSU Post UTME Past Question and Answers,
Also Check: Abia State University, ABSU School Fees 2018
- First show us some love by Clicking any of the buttons below to show the download link.
Click Here To Download Your Free Past Questions
- When the Page opens, Select the link of the Faculty you applied for from the list of past questions
- Save the PDF File that contains the past questions for your Faculty
- You can now read and practice the past questions on your PDF enabled device or go to any business centre or Cyber Cafe to Printout.
Please, If VNTI has helped you in any way, why not show us some love by Sharing this post using the links below or comment below to tell us how we have helped you.
Thanks and God bless!