We have the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for all to download and prepare for the examination.
Make good Use of It for best results!. A Sample is Shown Below:
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE, OWERRI 2006 POST UME TEST – BIOLOGY
I. Which of the following does not contribute to the biomass in an ecosystem.
a. Producers b. Food chain c. Consumers d. Saprophytes
2. Terrestrial animals which are capable of maintaining constant body temperatures within fairly close limits are.
a. Thermocines b. Homotherms c. Poikilotherms d Sternotherms
3. The amount of moisture in the air (relative humidity) can be measured by
a. hydrometer b. anemometer c. rain guage d. hygrometer
4. Which of the following groups of plants would be the first colonies in an ecological succession on changing rocks to soil? a . Mosses b. Ferns c. Lichens d. Grasses
5. Plants adapted to life is salty water are called
a. hydrophytes b. epiphytes c. halophytes d. xerophytes
6. The state in the life of bilharzias which infects man is the
a. cercaria b. bladder worm c. miracidium d. Egg
7. The malphigian tubule plays a major role in a. inspiration b. excretion c. secretion d.digestion
How do i get the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Well, enough said, to download the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers,
- First show us some love by Clicking any of the buttons below to show the download link.
Click Here To Download Your Free Past Questions
- When the Page opens, Select the link of the Faculty you applied for from the list of past questions
- Save the PDF File that contains the past questions for your Faculty
- You can now read and practice the past questions on your PDF enabled device or go to any business centre or Cyber Cafe to Printout.
Please, If VNTI has helped you in any way, why not show us some love by Sharing this post using the links below or comment below to tell us how we have helped you.
Thanks and God bless!