The Students’ Affairs Division, University of Lagos, UNILAG has began the compilation of the mobilization List of graduates/prospective corps members (PCM) for the 2014 National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Batch ‘A’ Mobilization Exercise.
All graduates/prospective corps members who are yet to be mobilized but whose results have been approved by the University Senate are advised to confirm their inclusion and details (including JAMB Registration Number) on the List posted on the Notice Boards at the Students’ Affairs Division from Tuesday, December 24, 2013 to Saturday, January 4, 2014.
Please note that:
1. All complaints on the list should be made in writing to the Dean, Students’ Affairs Division.
2. Each graduate/prospective corps member is expected to have a valid admission letter/ JAMB Registration Number.
3. Graduates/prospective corps members without admission letters should contact the Deputy Registrar (admission) for assistance BEFORE THE MASTER LIST IS SUBMITTED.
4. The master list will be submitted to the NYSC National Headquarter, Abuja on Tuesday, January 7, 2014.
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• JAMB 2014 UTME Registration Has Began, Click here For Informations