Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Postgraduate programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning, Obafemi Awolowo University, OAUIFE, Nigeria.
DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY HEALTH
Masters in Public Health
application is open to graduates of Medicine and other health-related courses, who are currently engaged in public health practices. Candidates with at least a basic professional degree in Medicine, or Dentistry of this University or any other recognized University, with at least 2 years experience in health care programmes are eligible to apply. Other graduates of Sciences such as Nursing, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacy and other related disciplines like Human Nutrition, Demography, Social Sciences, Environmental Health and Biostatistics from a recognized university with at least 4 years of post – qualification practical experience in the health field are also eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
– Pay the Application fee of N20,000.00 through the eTranzact Network from any branch of the following Banks: Skye Bank, First Bank, or UBA.
– Create your Account by supplying a Username, Password and a valid E-mail Address
– Confirm your Payment by entering the Receipt Number and the Confirmation Order Number in the appropriate places.
– Fill your form, upload all the supporting documents as well as a very recent passport photograph (should not be earlier than 3 Months).
– Print your Transcript Label and follow all the other necessary Instructions.
i. The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
ii. Valid email address, scanned/digital passport photograph (50kb Max) and scanned credentials have to be uploaded to complete the online application.
iii. The Centre for Distance Learning, OAUIFE has not engaged any individual or organization to carry out the application procedure on her behalf and thus shall not be held responsible for any issue arising from the involvement of a third party.
iv. Please always check the website for further information and notices.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 20th December, 2013
D.I. Ocan (Mrs)
Centre for Distance Learning,
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• JAMB 2014 UTME Registration Has Began, Click here For Informations