Interested applicants are to visit www.imopoly.edu.ng or email@example.com for detailed information.
1. ACADEMIC POSITION: SENIOR LECTURER I – COMPCASS 7
1. Agricultural Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Chemical Engineering
4. Electrical Electronics Engineering
5. Civil Engineering
6. Petroleum Engineering
7. Computer Engineering
8. Fisheries & Marine Technology
9. Computer Science
11. Food Science Technology
2. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
(a) Candidates should possess a Doctorate degree in relevant discipline with at least nine (9) years teaching/research or industrial work experience plus three journals and conference/seminar papers.
(b) Membership of relevant professional body is mandatory.
(c) Field specialization – the field of specialization most preferred are those related to the various academic Departments listed.
3. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to submit twenty-five (25) copies of the following:
i. Typewritten application letters, and photocopies of credentials;
ii. Curriculum vitae giving the following information:
1. Full names (surname underlined)
2. Age stating date and place of birth
3. Marital status stating number of children and ages
4. Name and address of next-of-kin
5. State of origin and Local Government Area
7. Current Postal Address
8. Educational Institutions attended with dates
9. Academic and professional qualifications and distinctions
10. Membership of professional bodies
11. Work experience (in chronological order)
12. Present employment status and salary
13. Extra-curricular activities
14. Publications (in standard format)
15. Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Applications should be forwarded to the Registrar by hand or post NOT later than twenty-one (21) days from date of publication.
Only the Applications of candidates short listed for interview will be acknowledged.
Mrs. Susan Njemanze
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• JAMB 2014 UTME Registration Has Began, Click here For Informations