The Joint admission And Matriculation Boars(JAMB) responsible for admission and Matriculation into the Nigerian Tertiary Institutions, requires all admitted students, To safe guard their hard earned admission, by Getting their verified original Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) results from the board, which details the Candidates admission status, including:
• Department and
• Total Score
• Individual Subject Scores
• Your PASSPORT
• Names and Other Vital Details
In which such a students filled during her registration for the Programmes.
Candidates obtaining their original results are advised to make vital enquiries knowing if such would be required by their Institutions or the Other(without passport) can be used.
Regardless of the Case, admitted persons interested in obtaining their Original Results, are to follow the simple steps below:
1. Visit any office of the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board(JAMB) in your state. There is always an office in every State. Popular places are: A. Lagos Island- Lagos
B. Bwari Abuja(Headquarters).
For the List of JAMB offices in the 36 states of Nigeria, Click here now to view
3. Proceed to Any Cyber Cafe Nearest to You
4. Visit the JAMB Official Website on www.jamb.org.ng
5. Click on “RESULT SLIP PRINTING” under the specified Year
6. Enter your card Details and the JAMB registration Number.
7. Print The Displayed Original Results in “COLOURED FORMAT”
NOTE: For those who may have forgotten their Registration Number, this can be retrieved upon validation of PIN and Serial Number with either surname, firstname or middle name, Date of Birth and State of Origin.
Hope this would guide you through the easy process, as you proceed for clearance at Your Institution.
We wish You All The Best.
Obasi. D. C. Chinedu
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.